• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Much Do You 'Kiss and Tell'?

When I make out with somebody, I usually tell my girlfriend right away, and give her the gory details. Then we gush on it together.

As for friends, it depends. Im not fully "out" as poly as most people are pretty reactionary and judgmental about it, so its rare that Id mention intimate relations to friends at random.

I'll tell some friends who i slept with but not the details except for maybe "it was great " if it was.

If a woman (or partner) etc was sucky in bed (in a bad way)... I don't point and say "man, she was bad." I've never told a woman she was a lame lay - and I've had some of those. I just never saw them again, whatever.

Besides, a lot of people **MEET* others through their network of friends... you hang out with them. Someone they know, hangs out with them... you meet... and magic happens.

I've played match-maker for a few of my "sexual conquests"... and I've been supportive when they meet someone that *clicked* with them, got married / LTR, etc..

PS: Off topic a bit. But amusing and its about "sex with others" as it relates to women.
My wife and a bunch of co-workers went out to a male strip club yesterday. The ladies had fun... and yeah, watch the movie Magic Mike to get an idea how THEY are.
Women losing their MINDS over beefcake. Compare that to a female strip club, in which the guys (patrons) are mostly quiet, etc. Women can rip a male stripper to pieces.
I did some research in that area, out of curiosity. Almost ALL of them have sex with women (not talking about the gay ones) - especially blowjobs. Women grabbing their man-meat. Especially at "private parties".
Some will suck a stripper in front of their friends... some of these are brides to be. I read a story about male strippers being stuck in traffic with their bus, and women had time for quickie in their car - next to the bus. You know, kill some time. Women can be as sexual as men, its a matter of BS stigma and the double standard. Some of us has seen it here and other places. "She's had dozens more dick than I had Pussy... pout pout, so I'm insecure."

I grew with women, saying things about me "Oh, he's going to have lots of girlfriends when he grows up". I didn't get why they were saying that. But people talk like that today about boys. But girls.... NOPE! You're not going to hear daddy say "She's gonna get pounded by a lot of guys" - in reality he's thinking "What kind of shotgun should I buy?" - even if that SAME dad looked at his own son and said "you're going to have lots of girl friends".

I think the USA and some Euro countries are improving on women's rights... slowly. Its not fair and its a stupid double standard. This is not 1915...

Last edited:
if there was something awful and i'm i'm not gonna see them again them i'll tell people who i know wont contact them. as long as there is separation then its fine. if they know each other then nah

Now that I'm married I don't but when I was younger my friends and I did, usually only if it was a wild one night stand or something outrageous happened. We wouldn't really disclose any personal info though.

Last edited:
Eh ...I use to kind of be but I keep anything big secret bc I'm not trying to start drama or embarass anyone ..(that's how I always tried to be) ..but if I'm talking to a girl who knew I was with a former girl..if I thought she'd get jealous and when jealous more likely to want me more I might drop some details ...

now eh if I'm asked by a friend I'll say or if they're trying to get with the girl I'll say I know her I hooked up with her nothing serious though it was way back lol ...just so if they date and she tells my friend about how me and her did xyz I didn't lie lol ...

I personally don't give details or names unless I'm explicitly asked, and only if it's a close friend who's asking.

Being really loose with my experiences has gotten me into some hot water in the past haha.

I don't go out of my way to Kiss and Tell, but if I'm asked, or it's a conversation where we're sharing stories, then I have no problem discussing it. (Though I leave out names, just to give the girl some privacy.)

Would a friend telling you they have already slept with your current love interest sway your opinion/feelings of them?

Depends on how the relationship ended.