L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Much Do You 'Kiss and Tell'?

queenbee1127

Bluelighter
Pretty self-explanatory question - how much of your sex life do you share with your friends?

I personally have a habit of keeping most of it to myself, as I imagine (hope) most adults do. I may admit to having sex with someone, but keep pretty mum on the explicit details.

I'm currently crushing hard on a man who recently came back into my life, but I have slept with a friend of his, as well as another friend's brother which is making me a little anxious that it may get back to him (I stand by my decisions).

Would a friend telling you they have already slept with your current love interest sway your opinion/feelings of them?

I definitely would not date someone who my friend has already slept with. Just seems weird to me. I'm sure others feel opposite though. All that really matters I guess is would the guy you have a crush on do it.

Last edited:
Same with me. If my friend had slept with someone I liked, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. The kind of men who brag about having slept with somebody usually do it in a degrading way using "locker room talk" that makes the woman sound like a slut. I for one never tell anybody who I have slept with. I don't even give hints. I hope it was somebody who doesn't brag and who respects your privacy. Then you're probably OK.

^ that's what I'm afraid of. The brother I'm not worried about but the friend...I don't know. They aren't super close friends and I would hope that I wouldn't even come up as a topic of conversation but I'm afraid that if I did it would be that type of locker room discussion.

The whole thing is ridiculous because if I had a dick, it would be high fives all the way but since I don't, I must be a slut.

That's the double standard, can't say I disagree with it either. Must suck to be a women in that aspect.

Me and my friends are pretty open minded so we share but will don't refer to woman as sluts or make out that they sleep around just because they happened to have sex with someone, There is nothing wrong with being sexually active as long as precautions are taken so no one gets pregnant or a disease (unless both parties are wanting a baby). I think know days if you still apply the label slut to anyone for having a healthy sex life you are really no better then those that degrade others with "locker talk" that is a attitude from the 1800-1900s surely we have learnt to keep an open mind by now seeing as gay rights are finally being acknowledged but that's my opinion any everyone is different.

For the most part, I try to not discuss my sex life with my friends. I find it best to keep a new relationship on the down low unless it becomes a romantic thing where she is my girlfriend.

I find it to be more respectful to keep something casual to yourself. If you "kiss and tell" women won't respect a guy as much so that being said I find I get more sex if I just don't spread my business. There is no sense going bragging to your friends about every chick you fuck, it just makes you look like an asshole because it will get back to that chick.

As far as having sex with a woman my friend has had sex with, it would depend on the friend to some degree but probably would not matter unless it was someone I had little to no respect for.

I talk to one friend about my sex life quite often but he is a bit older than me so we do not date the same age group of women. This guy is like a big brother to me and we confide in each other a great deal. That being said, whatever I say to him stays with him.

If someone asks if I've had sex with someone I will fess up, but I won't go into detail just confirm/deny unless they ask further.
I'm very open about my sex life and If someone asks if I've ever tried something I will tell them but I won't name any names.
If someone asked me what someone was like in the bedroom though I would give an honest opinion, but I'm not going to critique every element of the sex and the person, just a general "Yes, good" or "I've had better". I don't want to shame anyone because in my experience even bad sex has some good aspects and you learn from it.

Oh and if I knew my friend had already slept with someone I was interested in it wouldn't bother me, provided whatever used to exist between them is dead and gone. But I'd still feel uncomfortable if I had to be around them and my friend at the same time.

I'll occasionally tell one of my closest girlfriends about something new that I've tried or something funny that happened while having sex. I don't have an issue talking about my sex life with close friends, but unless it's one of the subjectss that I have stated, I won't be the first one to bring it up.

As for dating somebody who one of my friends has slept with, I wouldn't do it. It's one thing if I was once friends with that person and am no longer in contact with them or something along those lines, but otherwise I wouldn't be able to get over the fact that it happened and it would bother me. I wouldn't feel comfortable with them being in the same room or having any reason/excuse to speak with one another.

@Queenbee and others: Are you all teenagers? Curious... The how "who slept with who" is over-rated and is for the immature. Gossip shit.

If people see you are dating someone, everyone ASSUMES you are fucking. And so what if you had sex with other guys who knows your "Guy" (I'll call him Kingbee)?? you were NOT with him... did he have sex with other women (more likely than not, right?) so why the hell does it matter?

Most adult men don't get into details who they have sex with, compared to women... and graphic detail is less so (so Kingbee won't hear the nasty things you did... usually). Now showing photos off phones, thats a different matter.

Since I go to a few clubs as a regular, dated a lot of girls - some of them dating other guys before me or after me... we are adults and don't usually give a shit.

Kiss and tell? I can tell you some awesome 4-some stories I did with a married women (they were separated), some fun girl on girl action, fun with wine bottles and lots of fingers... Running down the hotel hallway streaking, etc... ;)

With my wife, I tell her all the girls I've dated/sex with at the clubs we go too that I am friends with, so that it doesn't come up "later"... or hiding something. She is friends with pretty much all of them as well. Only one of them is jealous that I got serious, the rest are happy for us.

Truth and honesty... goes a long way.

If Kingbee wants to know who's been inside you, then you need to know who he has poked as well....

Uh no, I'm 26. We all know you like to brag about how you've been with '140+' women and still have an open sexual relationship with your wife, but to some of us, this 'who slept with who' stuff matters.

And I'm not talking about someone I dated, I'm talking about someone I casually had sex with on a few occasions, so no, everyone does not assume we are fucking. Like I said, I tend to keep those details private.

It's not a question of him wanting to know and inquiring, it's a matter of the topic coming up in conversation among his friends and him being told without previously knowing.

@Queenbee and others: Are you all teenagers? Curious... The how "who slept with who" is over-rated and is for the immature. Gossip shit.

If people see you are dating someone, everyone ASSUMES you are fucking. And so what if you had sex with other guys who knows your "Guy" (I'll call him Kingbee)?? you were NOT with him... did he have sex with other women (more likely than not, right?) so why the hell does it matter?

Most adult men don't get into details who they have sex with, compared to women... and graphic detail is less so (so Kingbee won't hear the nasty things you did... usually). Now showing photos off phones, thats a different matter.

Since I go to a few clubs as a regular, dated a lot of girls - some of them dating other guys before me or after me... we are adults and don't usually give a shit.

Kiss and tell? I can tell you some awesome 4-some stories I did with a married women (they were separated), some fun girl on girl action, fun with wine bottles and lots of fingers... Running down the hotel hallway streaking, etc... ;)

With my wife, I tell her all the girls I've dated/sex with at the clubs we go too that I am friends with, so that it doesn't come up "later"... or hiding something. She is friends with pretty much all of them as well. Only one of them is jealous that I got serious, the rest are happy for us.

Truth and honesty... goes a long way.

If Kingbee wants to know who's been inside you, then you need to know who he has poked as well....

You are not the status quo so don't assume very many people at all should share your views.

I'm not one to tell people about my sexual encounters. It's really no1s business unless you're shit talking with friends and you're talking about funny places you've done it or gotten head.

I'm not bragging.... not the intent. I apologize. In all reality, most are forgettable and would much rather have had more meaningful deeper relationships. But, many guys do have more sex than they'll tell you... do a little math. If a male with a typical sex drive, goes out at least once a day on a weekend, he is likely get laid than a male who stays home and plays video games. If such a male does this 4 times a month (skips a weekend / parties Fri & Sat), gets "lucky" half the time, that would be at least 25 sexual partners a year. X 5 years = 125? You can ask "how many" to a guy who is 18 or so... but to a man who is 30 or 40 - that is not a religious "not until marriage" type, he's lost count or has a vague number.

I don't go out much anymore. But I've talked with so many people - friends and strangers... and this "what if he finds out he had sex with XYZ" just doesn't come up... its rare, even among kinky fuckers. Mature people don't give a shit. Out of all my life, only one adult I can think of that tells the world who he banged, and he's very immature... he's like a 38yr old kid. You hang out with a group of people, chances are - you're going to have sex with someone who had sex with someone you know.

You had casual sex with Kingbee a few times... and you want more of him in a serious way. Great, go on new dates - doing things that are fun, that doesn't involve drinking or drugs then sex.
You cannot control if that friend or brother tells him "I shagged her". And if you talk to them about it, you have chance perking their interests to tell him or blackmail.

You weren't with Kingbee for a long time (years? Months?) and therefore, you are not his dictate WHAT you did with WHO... right? If you were married to him and had sex with those guys behind his back, then there are SERIOUS issues.
If its been more than several months you had sex with those guys, would they really have anything to tell him about you that would matter other than "a shag"?
I'm trying to picture naked, the previous woman I was in love with and two GF relationships... I pretty much don't know what they look like naked. Other than "nice", enjoyed what I saw and had a good time. I would need photos. :)

If you and Kingbee get serious, etc - and those guys come up to him and tell tales. He's either going to be upset with them or with you. Them = "why bother me with this crap? Trying to make me jealous" or you "slut! How could you?!"
Which do you think is more likely?

As you stated, you stand by your decisions to have casual sex... then do so. I have sisters, I have female friends, and my wife and her friends - I feel that women talk about sexual details and sex gossip for more than guys. Hell, even my gay friends talk less about sexual life than women.

So, if Kingbee ever brings it up, then you balance it out... he's not a virgin either.

I support women's right to their bodies and their sexuality.

I think if they all know each other it will come up, especially if they know he is hanging out with you. If he judges you for it you are better off without him.

I'm really confused by your response, I think you were confused by my initial question.

I've never slept with person A who I'm crushing on. I've casually slept with person B and C who he knows.

My question is was would you avoid having sex with someone if you knew they had slept with other friends first. Like would you not pursue the relationship knowing that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I did get mixed up "And I'm not talking about someone I dated, I'm talking about someone I casually had sex with on a few occasions" - I wasn't sure who you had casual sex with... hence, the confusion.

It shouldn't be any difference, if he's an adult - you, as your own person - have a history he has no right to judge. If he wants a virgin, he's going to have to look else-were. I've never had a virgin (some near-ones) and really, its an over-rated mental thing.

So to your last question: Perhaps when I was a teenager... but that situation didn't happen. As an adult - what does it matter? You don't know who Person A has had sex with, do you? Maybe he had sex with person's B sister?
When I introduced my wife (when she was a GF) to some of the women I dated - who I'm active friends with, it wasn't about boosting, etc... but that this is something I did, and if it comes up "you know about it". Some of these women are in serious relationships with other men... who KNOW I "I've seen them naked" before they did. Other than saying "I dated her for a few months, we had fun but it never got serious" is enough and doesn't need any more details? Anything more than that, is childish.

Don't walk on egg shells, don't bring up the other guys - it doesn't matter, it shouldn't matter. You're wasting your energy and stressing out over something you have no control over, and neither does Person A.

When I meet my future wife, we started falling in love that first night. We were clicking, fireworks, great energy. We were married in 4 weeks. We knew we had something special and didn't let go. Her past lovers and mine, are not a factor of how we view our past... but only part of the journey to our meeting. After-all, what if I married or had a longer dating period with one of the women in my past... then *WE* wouldn't be together. Two people have to meet at the right time in their lives and the right place for that magic moment.

It takes a second, for a major change in your life... for better or worse. Is Person A romantically interested in you? You say "Crush" which can many many things. Has he asked you for a date? If not, ask him for a date.

If he says "no", the path is sadness for a while and your life pretty continues on.
If he says "yes", more infinite possibilities happen.... for better or worse. He could be a great guy, then you find out he has a 2" penis... Yes, that has happened to a friend of mine. She REALLY liked him, but that was a deal breaker.

Life is a journey, its up to you to steer it. This "sexual past with people he knows" is very very low on the relationship complexity scale. Compare to an 18yr old girl who has her virginity broken by her boyfriend's father so that she'll have experience.. ugh and other messes that are far worse.

Last edited:
I'm really confused by your response, I think you were confused by my initial question.

I've never slept with person A who I'm crushing on. I've casually slept with person B and C who he knows.

My question is was would you avoid having sex with someone if you knew they had slept with other friends first. Like would you not pursue the relationship knowing that.

Okay gotcha...if he is in to you it will not stop him from anything! I actually met my current partner from my best friend who he had previously had a sexual relationship with. I could care less...l am female early thirties. I find people usually quit caring/judging about stuff like this as they get a little older. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, l hope it works out for you QB.
Ruby:)