• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom How long till the Kratom buzz comes back??

Do they really sell tianeptine sodium at gas stations & headshops here in the US?????

I've never seen it where I'm at. Headshops sell all kinds of delta 8 & thc, kratom & even mushroom spores, but I've never seen anything with tianeptine.
I'd be interested in trying it.

Although I once spent like 75 bucks on a jar of tianeptine sulfate & it was complete garbage. From a reputable vendor too.
Absolutely NO opioid-like effects whatsoever. It did have some mood flattening effects similar to SSRIs/antidepressants, but I couldn't understand why this was being called a "mu agonist" when it clearly didn't feel anything like it.
I see Kratom in the cigar shop, but never think to buy it. Is it any good or is it basically just a joke ? I mean can spend my money on other things. There is a weed shop not too far from were I live.
I'd say it's not worth it.

If you're some one who's use to oxy, tramadol, heroin or fentanyl, then kratom isn't going to be particularly fun for you IMO.
If you're some one who's not into opioids but wants to experiment with what's legal out there, then I'd say it's at least worth a try.

I still can't fathom how people claim kratom helped them kick heroin, fent, oxy, buprenorphine, whatever.. I could maybe see it helping people with lower level dependencies, but even then...

Either kratom just doesn't work for me, period or it's being touted as an "alternative" by a lot of people who have financial incentives to push the stuff. I've been told so many times "you just haven't tried the right brand/kratom yet!"...... I've tried at least 20 different brands of kratom in the past 8 years or so & absolutely none of them felt opioid-like whatsoever. Maybe a little fuzzy headed & sedated, but not good enough that I would continuously seek it out or end up with some kind of addiction to swallowing tons of plant material every day. Kratom Extracts are OK but still, if it had any worthwhile effects, my ass would be taking it all the time & craving it. I have never once had a craving for kratom. But I do get cravings all the time for shit like heroin, hydrocodone, tramadol, etc... So that says a lot about kratom & it's effects (or lackthere of). It's so un-like opioids to me that it doesn't even cause me to have cravings for it.

Kratom is pretty decent if you're opiate naive. I used to really enjoy it and it definitely gave me a buzz. Once you've become used to opiates it doesn't do much unless you take a lot and even then...

Can be comforting in withdrawal. Pairs nicely with weed and a chilled night in. I would recommend as something pleasant and natural if you are not opiate tolerant. Beware the bunk that is all.

In my humble opinion, if you want an opiate addiction, at least do it properly...
Lol Totally agree.

If you're looking to use an opioid or get a dependency, at least use a traditional opiate/opioid. Kratom bores me to tears & isn't a very good representation of an "opioid high" for people who've never experienced it before.

Is Kratom actually illegal here in UK? Somebody should probably mention it to the reliable Kratom UK vendor Ive been using for years...

Don't tend to see the extract for sale anymore though.
You got a link where you buy it? Lol..I thought was illegal

The only 'legal highs' we're allowed now are alcohol, nicotine, caffeine and poppers. The latter simply because a gay tory boy objected to it being included in the PSA.

Anyone else noticed how prevalent alcohol, nicotine and caffeine are these days? :\
What exactly is a popper?

What exactly is a popper?
Its Amyl nitrate. A liquid you sniff and it supposedly gives you a temporary rush. Did it once and I thought my heart was gonna pop out of my chest. Never again. I'm sure it kills brain cells too. 😲

I used kratom religiously for about 2 1/2 years, 60-100g a day. Was addicted completely. I’d go through weird times when it wouldn’t work, like I know the buzz was never really there but it would make me feel so lethargic no matter the dose. I switched up and around diff strains, venders and such. Than randomly one day it would start working like it “should” without a break. Still needed a good break from it and I knew it. I dabbled with extracts but they were expensive but worked great but wouldn’t let myself to switch and stuck with powder. I loved opioids even before kratom. Basically got into h. I went to quit h using kratom, it obv worked. Around day 4-5 I was frustrated the kratom wasn’t helping as much, I took a lot expecting the wobbles but all of a sudden I got the buzz and euphoria. Couldn’t believe it lol. Kratom to me is a good tool for detox, but as an addict I can’t use it as rec fun lol.

Yeah. I mean it's shite really. I suppose if you can easily buy meds of questionable origin off clearweb sites then it's probably not worth wasting time chasing down kratom venders.
Hey bad boy! I’m also in the uk having a miserable time trying to find a contingency plan for when my reduction script of Dexamphetamine and Diazepam comes to a stop. I’m new to the online circuit and have been scammed 4 times already and lost hundreds of pounds already. I have learned a thing or two but nothing I can work with so as to improve the quality of my life and motivate my creativity so I can make back the money Ive lost and spend it in a way which yields results and makes for a happier life! Any thoughts and pointers appreciated! Thanks!

What is it you're trying to achieve, mate? Smooth taper off or to find a legal alternative to make life more manageable?

Tbf your doc shouldn't be leaving you high n dry. If your taper isn't right then tell them so.

I used kratom religiously for about 2 1/2 years, 60-100g a day. Was addicted completely. I’d go through weird times when it wouldn’t work, like I know the buzz was never really there but it would make me feel so lethargic no matter the dose. I switched up and around diff strains, venders and such. Than randomly one day it would start working like it “should” without a break. Still needed a good break from it and I knew it. I dabbled with extracts but they were expensive but worked great but wouldn’t let myself to switch and stuck with powder. I loved opioids even before kratom. Basically got into h. I went to quit h using kratom, it obv worked. Around day 4-5 I was frustrated the kratom wasn’t helping as much, I took a lot expecting the wobbles but all of a sudden I got the buzz and euphoria. Couldn’t believe it lol. Kratom to me is a good tool for detox, but as an addict I can’t use it as rec fun lol.
THIS!!!

Gas Station / Tobacco Shop / Head shop Kratom and extracts have worked as a stepping stone back to real opiates and other drugs for me, and also has more recently led to what seems to be a raging Tianeptine addiction (Tia is the only thing that works these days. 300mg of Morphine hardly does shit now. And I have to take 15 Tia pills all at once to even get high on Tia, and they are 40 bucks a bottle in my town; I simply can't afford this, not to mention it seems incredibly dangerous and irresponsible).

Anyways, since moving on to other things l, my opioid tolerance raised to levels that are far beyond ridiculous, guys. And I can't even come close to getting high off of Kratom anymore. Even at 30-40 capsules, don't give me a buzz, and if there is even an effect at all its just that nasty "wobbly" feeling you get from taking too much -- no opioid effect or mood lift to be found. My tolerance is far above Kratom's "ceiling effect" it would seem.

My question is this: if I were to faithfully just take Kratom for a week or two, would the buzz come back eventually? I desperately miss the simpler days of just using Kratom as my release. And man was it cheaper than Morphine, percs, or Tianeptine. Not to mention safer.

Also, is stem and vein Kratom really legit for lowering tolerance, or does it only do so in a very mild manner? What about Memantine? I may have a plug to both Memantine, as well as proglumide. But it will be a few weeks before I can order them. My cousin told me the Kratom buzz did return after getting off heroin (he fell into the same trap of allowing Kratom to open his way back into harder things, as well) a week or two after taking Kratom daily. So I'm hoping this is how it generally works for everyone. What has been your experience? Thanks all.
Hi ,I have taken kratom almost every day for 16 years ,was browsing head shops and seen it and thought why not.i take 2 teaspoons of powder in the morning (toss and wash) and the same at night .if I go more than 2 or 3 days with out the withdrawl symtems are hellish ,rls,constant diahria, runny nose ,lethargic,I will barley open my mouth to speak to my wife or work colleagues but once I get my dose after 3 days without I'm floating ,relaxed and tend to tidy the house(strange).if you have the will power 3 days is a perfect break but when it's in the kitchen cupboard the temptation is to great for me ,obviously I realise I am heavily addicted so much so that I can't go on holiday abroad but did manage to go to Thailand this year which was a god send

Hey bad boy! I’m also in the uk having a miserable time trying to find a contingency plan for when my reduction script of Dexamphetamine and Diazepam comes to a stop. I’m new to the online circuit and have been scammed 4 times already and lost hundreds of pounds already. I have learned a thing or two but nothing I can work with so as to improve the quality of my life and motivate my creativity so I can make back the money Ive lost and spend it in a way which yields results and makes for a happier life! Any thoughts and pointers appreciated! Thanks!
Hi.i can't help you with dexamphetamine but there is a 100 percent anxiety vender who has never let me down ,Meds always legit,the site closes now and again because foreigners try and clone his website and send fake meds ,but once you are used to original site you realise very quickly it's a scam site

Hi.i can't help you with dexamphetamine but there is a 100 percent anxiety vender who has never let me down ,Meds always legit,the site closes now and again because foreigners try and clone his website and send fake meds ,but once you are used to original site you realise very quickly it's a scam site
Sorry when I say foreigners I don't mean to be biased to someone who is a different nationality to me it's just obvious the wording on site hasn't been written by an English hand

I’m thinking the best idea is to go down the line of RC’s.

I wish I could give more info but I'm certain that would break site rules.when you say rc's do you mean real chemists.sorry I'm a luddite when it comes to online chat ,lol