• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how long till i can re-dose codeine?

yup... I'm with ya on that one. Ive run out of drugs to juggle though and this year I detoxed off so many drugs. I wanted to get clean this year and totally shit the bed. Id like to try again but im stuck. Best of luck man. You won't OD. Don't get anxious about it or you might have drug panic and feel like you're dying.

yup... I'm with ya on that one. Ive run out of drugs to juggle though and this year I detoxed off so many drugs. I wanted to get clean this year and totally shit the bed. Id like to try again but im stuck. Best of luck man. You won't OD. Don't get anxious about it or you might have drug panic and feel like you're dying.

I had 3 separate stints in rehab to get off of alcohol, I've been dry for almost 2 years but I get so bored that I constantly feel the need to just feel good for a while. I wasn't aware just how strong Hydrocodone was until I googled it just now, I hope you manage to beat it. I was doing CWE's and taking co codamol up until last week when my doctor prescribed codeine phosphate. I promised myself I was only going to take it on the weekends but I just can't resist it when it's there.

well, I binge out on it but I don't do it every single day like I used to... but I do use something every day which is a real issue. I'm just beginning to address it but I'm really not looking forward to being sick for a week or so.

well, I binge out on it but I don't do it every single day like I used to... but I do use something every day which is a real issue. I'm just beginning to address it but I'm really not looking forward to being sick for a week or so.
Best of luck with it and I hope you get the outcome you want. Thanks for your advice too I really appreciate it.

I took 400 at 11am and another 240 at 11 pm has the other stuff left my body? Or is it 24 hours. Iv very high tollerance.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer for your question. I'm not a codeine guy. However if you make a new thread in basic drug discussion I'm sure you'll get an answer. The thread you've posted on is very old and people will see the dates and probably go back to the main forum page before getting to your question. Just a friendly suggestion. :)

I have access to proper 30mg codeine phosphate and have used them for either bridging a heroin gap or weaning off heroin. I definitely find a later-in-the-day redose to be less effective, although by how much I couldn't accurately say. Dose-wise I'm talking about maybe 450mg each time. I always take an antihistamine beforehand so my head doesn't swell up, go red and pop off my shoulders, as it almost has without one.