• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How long should i wait to take bupe after tramadol/O-Desmethyltramadol?

Yeah yesterday i spent all day in bed flopping like a fish waiting to take the bupe, so excruciating, but now that i feel 90% i managed to walk for about an hour and am gonna get off my ass to do some more exercise soon. Just feel a bit moody and tired as i said but it's nothing compared to actual WD. Man i NEVER want to feel like that EVER again. I'm done
It sucks I know... And I keep doing it to myself over and over.. No matter how many days, months or years I take a break from my DOC I still end up bouncing back. Who knows why, but it is what it is for me that is.. But hang in there. 👊

It sucks I know... And I keep doing it to myself over and over.. No matter how many days, months or years I take a break from my DOC I still end up bouncing back. Who knows why, but it is what it is for me that is.. But hang in there. 👊
Thanks brother. I've never been more motivated to QUIT for REAL. 2020 had been so good to me so far, i truly do feel like this time is the one that sticks. I start welling up just thinking about it. I'm gonna have my life back for fucks sake

Thanks brother. I've never been more motivated to QUIT for REAL. 2020 had been so good to me so far, i truly do feel like this time is the one that sticks. I start welling up just thinking about it. I'm gonna have my life back for fucks sake
You have all my support and you can pm me for any support or advice if you want. I'm an addict and struggle myself. I'm always open to help where I can and it always helps having people on your side that more or less know what you going through.

You have all my support and you can pm me for any support or advice if you want. I'm an addict and struggle myself. I'm always open to help where I can and it always helps having people on your side that more or less know what you going through.
Love you bro. I'll keep it in mind if i ever need someone to talk to

So I'm not sure if anyone cares but I'm almost halfway through my 5th day with no opioids and I feel 90%, basically just a little bit of fatigue, very minor cold chills and sweating from my armpits. like on a scale from 1 to 10 i would say my WD level is like 0.5. I just came back from a 3 hour long walk and I feel basically normal. so yeah I'm gonna be completely done with this in a couple of days. Had to share this with someone, feeling really proud of myself right now

Awesome dude, congrats!!

I relapsed for about 7 or 8 months after a life-crushing 10 year addiction from 2003/4-2014, lots of years clean between. My habit wasn't out of control but enough to scare me and also to have withdrawals. I'm just about out of it now and looking forward to my life being free of opiates again, myself. :)

Having something to look forward to is important, xorkoth. Especially looking forward to a better life. Its a good thing, as Felon Stewart would say lol

Yeah for sure. I started using them again when my dad was near death, he was suffering hugely, I also was in the middle of an awful divorce and some other stuff. My life is actually great and has been for years, I'm doing what I love and so I'm not worried about dropping the crutch again. The last time, my life was very painful and miserable and I was using them to self-medicate so it was really hard to move on.

Totally understand that man! Once the sources of my anxiety went away, my mental need for benzos or alcohol pretty much evaporated. I like some benzos here n there, but just in the getttn fucked up sense lol.

Awesome dude, congrats!!

I relapsed for about 7 or 8 months after a life-crushing 10 year addiction from 2003/4-2014, lots of years clean between. My habit wasn't out of control but enough to scare me and also to have withdrawals. I'm just about out of it now and looking forward to my life being free of opiates again, myself. :)
dude yes i remember reading your iboga TR on erowid years and years ago...
my habit also wasn't that bad, i used opioids for like 6 years but the past 2 it had been getting out of hand, so I'm done with this. I wasn't even getting high anymore. not that it matters anyway.
so today i'm a couple hours into day 5 and i feel basically normal? a few yawns here and there, slight fatigue because I didn't sleep very well tonight and some extremely minor cold chills. I really can't stress how easy this is, then again my habit wasn't very large. I feel so clear an serene, music sounds amazing again and I can smell everything, it's like a veil was lifted from my mind
going on hour long walks feels really good