• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long have you been using cannabis?

How long have you been a user of cannabis?

• I don't use cannabis

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • 0 - 1 year

Votes: 91 14.6%
  • 2 - 4 years

Votes: 227 36.4%
  • 5 - 9 years

Votes: 194 31.1%
  • 10 - 19 years

Votes: 69 11.1%
  • 20 or more years

Votes: 36 5.8%

• Total voters
I really can't see myself ever stopping. I don't drink, so I reckon it's a fair trade-off.

Well, I started when I was 14 I think, I'm 25 now so thats eleven years. Not daily until I was about 17, and I've had up to a year break during that period (concecutively that is)...

First smoked 6 years ago at 13, started up regularly at 14 and it's been pretty much a mainstay ever since. I used to be dependent on the stuff, but after freshman year at college there's just too much work to be done to stay high all the time.

Weed is the greatest drug.

Since the first star rose in the morning sky and a stinking pile of slime crwaled from the sea and yelled into the cold void, I AM MAN!! :D

10-15 years im 26 now so its 15 yrs exactly, chuffed my first conez @ 12 years of age, by tha time i was 15 i was a daily user... im just comeing up on one week free of it.. and fuck its been a nightmare, was time to let it go but so dems tha breaks.... i cant say im neva gonna smoke again, but its gonna be a good few years b4 i even contimplate, even then i dun think il b smokin..... a big wicked weed cake 4 my 30th might have to be tha go=D
i have always loved pot.. but 4 my physical and mental health im out 4 a looooong T break:|

It's been about five and a half years now, with a couple of breaks in between to lower tolerance. This has been the most interesting five and a half years of my life, and I tend to keep it that way.

Did any of you guys also witness a severe penis enlargement?

Last edited:
Cevain said:
Did any of you guys also witness a severe penis enlargement?

After 39 yrs of sheer tokin pleasure, my dick has grown to massive proportions.8) =D

Sit down, but I was a chronic user for about 20 years. No joke. 8o

I hope no one else on this forum has used for so long. It stunts your emotional growth. Also, I heard there are more than 300 chemicals in the smoke. I don't do it anymore, but I'm not judgemental of those that curretly use.

-Nicki