• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does your adderall euphoria last and best way to take it?

I've read your post so many times but I'm still high after 16 hours and I've done adderall 30mg IR probably 20 times..

So I took 80 mgs of XR. I took 40, then 5 more an hour later, then 35 more after a shower 30 mins later. I snorted this all. (BTW those little head balls are horreondous). I just wanted to say this is my 3rd time using it and i haven't noticed a difference either way I have taken it. Is it just me? I know everyone reacts differently. But I have the same euphoria as I did snortng first time and swallowing second time. High lasts around 6-8 hrs and my come down is pretty easy... I get gassy burpage only and orange piss even tho I drink close to a galloon of water first two times. This time I doing Gatorade and alternating Sprite/7UP. It's actually working quite well. Enjoy fellow free rider!

I have recently gotten a bunch of 20mg capsules of adderall earlier this week. The first time I took them I was feeling great the whole day. The second day I took them I could feel my concentration stronger than it normally is not on adderall, but less than the day before. I then took another on the next day but I didn't need it as much as the two days before. So I didn't care if it stimulated concentration or not. I did have the urge to clean my moms car though.. Yesterday I took one (20mg) and didn't notice anything. I take them in the morning when I was up around 7-7:30. And by the time noon came around I wasn't feeling anything. I was so slumpy and had no emotion. So I took another one (20mg) and I kind of helped but not. Is there a way I can take two at once in the morning? Or should I spread them out during the day? And how long between doses?

I have taken 320mg of adderral in one day the euphoric effects were pretty good I started experiencing frequent muscle twitching every minute and Heart palpitations for a couple of hours. If your barely starting I recommend taking 80mg on an empty stomach pleasant high and gives you focus and the urge to be productive the whole day

I have been taking 60mg of Adderall(30mg Xr, 30mg Ir) daily for over a year now and found that the Euphoria goes away fairly quickly. Within weeks that is. I have however noticed that if I take a 4 day break from Adderall and take L-Tyrosine(500mg), Magnesium Citrate(500mg), Omega 3-6-9(1000mg), L-Tryptophan(1000mg), and L-Glutamine(500mg), as well as a multi vitamin on my off days when I start taking Adderall again I feel a slight euphoria again. Obviously 4 days isn't a lot. In order to fully reduce tolerance you would have to take a month or two off the drug in order to bring your dopamine levels back to baseline. I also may be a little different considering I have ADHD and tend to feel good every time I take adderall because I'm getting shit done. My biggest recommendation to you is to keep hydrated and eat throughout the day. That should help keep you going and make the crash less intense. I'm actually thinking about taking weekends off to see how that goes. Best of luck to you, be weary about adderall, it can be a bitch if it's abused.

I took adderall for about 5-6 months.

In my opinion, pushing the recreational dosage for adderall is a tricky thing. Unlike vicodin, where the more you take the better you feel, adderall has a sweet spot and it's always better to go easy, as opposed to doing too much and suffering the consequences of a strained cardiovascular system, and depending on the type of person you are, severe anxiety and depression.

I took 120mg once, and the high was fun while it lasted but the comedown was so horrible, there truly aren't words to describe the misery I was in. So I never went over 90mg for the weeks after that, and found 90mg to be a good dosage for me; a good lengthy high without too bad of a comedown. However after a while I realized 60-70mg is pretty much ideal; 90 would have negative side effects whereas 60ish was pretty comfortable.

Then one day I had a full blown panick attack from 60mg. I had never had a panick attack before, so I assumed I was having a heart attack and freaked the **** out. I never could enjoy adderall ever again after that, even 50mg has my heart rate in the 130-150 range for hours and I'm the type of guy who doesn't get panicked by much, but cardiovascular related stuff just freaks me out man, so I'm done with the adderall. It was fun while it lasted, but I prefer the sedating highs from opioids; they are stimulating to me in their own way.

I took adderall for about 5-6 months.

In my opinion, pushing the recreational dosage for adderall is a tricky thing. Unlike vicodin, where the more you take the better you feel, adderall has a sweet spot and it's always better to go easy, as opposed to doing too much and suffering the consequences of a strained cardiovascular system, and depending on the type of person you are, severe anxiety and depression.

Yep. I'm bipolar so as little as 2.5mg of Adderall will have a noticeable effect on me. I used to take massive doses 100mg a day or more for days on end and it never really helped me much. Don't get stuck in the mentality of more is better. Think of booze...its way more fun to have a couple beers than to chug a pint of whiskey. Sure one sounds cooler and more fun but in reality your gonna have a way better time with a couple beers.

what would be the purpose of the all nigher? homework? or fun? or something else

I find the best way to take adderall is rectally, it provides a rush which is weird because it really doesn't when IV'd, whenever I felt that 30mg wasn't doing it for me anymore instead of upping my dose I would take 1/2 my prescribed dose for two days and then my tolerance would drop enough

Adderall is not a drug to be messed with. Been off/on for 8 years, you build tolerance, etc. For anyone NEW, looking to experiment, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRUG for recreational purposes unless being prescribed by your doctor.

Just started on adderall in February... After reading again and again, I know I was increasing doses, and redoses, when I shouldn't have.. I did notice as well, the higher doses did not give me any more euphoria, and it just didn't seem as fun as when I dosed at 60mg (IR).... I have been doing around 100mg's per dose, but going to take that down to 80mg's tonight.. I have 20mg XR's... So I will crush, and wash them down, and see if that is more euphoric, and if, if I take another, just crush the last 20mg XR, and call it a night... This crap of literally wasting pills by dosing high, and not getting desired effects is done... Over it... Hoping all goes well!! :)

*update*
So, I followed The Chill Guy's advise, and only emptied 70mg's out of the 4 capsules, + a mg I think due to not properly dividing that capsule.. I still left the rest in it for later... I crushed them up in empty prescription bottle w/ wooden spoon, the handle end, and then mixed in some Coca Cola to make it drinkable... I heard Coke helps disolve some of the left over beads.. Mixed it up.. Now 10 minutes prior, and since I ate last at noon, I ate 2 tums... So I drank my Coke/ adderall shooter, and now I am sittin back, and waiting to see if it works as intended... Glad I reread threads beforehand, as I planned on 100 or 125mg's before... Thanks all on here, and other threads for the words of wisdom..

An hour and a half later, elevated mood, and a somewhat lighter euphoria... I will see how long that lasts before I decide whether or not to redose that apx 30mg's I have left

Crushing the XR beads, and eating them did work ok... However the duration seemed to be done and over with really fast, compared to when I just take capsules, or IR pills... So I will just save myself the needless crushing, and take the pill from here on out... It was nice while it lasted though..