• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how long can you

exercise, get your heart rate up for 20 30 min a day.

Do people seriously time how long they fuck to the minute? Makes me laugh when people say they fuck for 10 minutes in one position then switch and hit up the pace for another 5 mins etc etc. Like its all planned out what they gonna do.

for me sex is pretty much spontaneous and I just go with what feels right at the time. I don't look at my watch and go 'hmm I been doing doggy for 5 minutes now think I'll switch to crouching tiger for ten minutes'

I usually keep a stopwatch fastened around my neck so I can punch it periodically and take a few notes. I also bring a tablet to bed with an excel spreadsheet open so I can do a little mid-coital inputting. I'm actually posting from that very tablet right now, having a meticulously planned and documented sex sess. as we speak... time to switch positions, g/g

Last edited:
Haa haa! I can honestly say I have never looked at the time when I'm having sex but I know if I have gone on for a long time or not.

I fucked my ex mainly on top and doggy for four hours straight a month ago. I was on a high dose of phenibut though. That shit makes me go crazy in bed lol her bed broke and slanted to the floor at one point. Lmao

Haa haa! I can honestly say I have never looked at the time when I'm having sex but I know if I have gone on for a long time or not.

Yeah, I was joking about the stopwatch (I'm not sure if that came through in my post, sometimes people think I'm 100% serious when I'm trying to lace in some subtle humor). But yeah, it's easy to tell how long its been without bringing a watch (or if you brought a watch, but it wasn't a waterproof watch and she's a squirter)... all you have to do is saw a leg off before the sex, count the rings, and saw the other one off after and count the rings. Subtract figure 1 from figure 2, reference that badboy on the ring-conversion chart (2015 edition) and voila! She won't be too happy about not having any legs left (considering she started with 2), but if she started with 4, you may not have to worry about finding dinner for the night. They call that the ol' "two birds with one stone" trick. There's another "two birds with one stone" trick, which, coincidentally, also involves you, your a hard-on, and two additional sets of legs.

Seriously though, I have never gotten so tired of pumping that I gave up on having sex. I'd sooner go limp in her lap, flopping like a fish than give up and quit. After so much fish-flopping, they always insist upon mounting... your pride may take a hit, but it's a helluva good trick if you've had a long day.

Last edited:
The more you fuck the better fucking shape you'll get in :) But just dont wide open the whole time and when you need a breather roll over and make her do some work. I have yet to meet a chick that can go as long as a me (any guy). When you make the chick do some of the work you dont get the "dude doesnt last long enough" because they just cant hang and hit it like we can :) Take a break, get a drink of water and go back at it :)

you say your yet to meet a chick who can go as long as you..seems weird...how long can you go

^ Yeah, when a girl tells you to stop, that doesn't necessarily mean you've 'worn her out'. She might just be bored. If this is happening consistently, and you keep hearing "gawd, you're taking too long", you might have some things to consider other than stamina.

^ Yeah, when a girl tells you to stop, that doesn't necessarily mean you've 'worn her out'. She might just be bored. If this is happening consistently, and you keep hearing "gawd, you're taking too long", you might have some things to consider other than stamina.

What he said^

Depends on how good of shape I am in and what type of drugs I am on.

I have had sex sometimes basically until the woman tapped out quite a few times.

When I have had sex while tripping I just keep fucking until the chick tells me to stop.

I get quite commited to just keep going, so basically until I get thirty or hungry or there is so much sweat that the sheets are soaked.