L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how long can you

ticking

Ex-Bluelighter
how long can you stay on top of a girl until you run out of breath?
is there a trick i can use like asthma pump or something instead of getting more fitter?

There are no cheats in life, get fit or just suck on top.

Depends on how hard, but easily 15 mins at a good(fast) pace and then closer to 45 mins to an hour at a more moderate pace if I concentrate on not finishing. Same goes for doggy style. I can also run 5km, and workout 5-6x per day so I would assume above average.

Depends on how hard, but easily 15 mins at a good(fast) pace and then closer to 45 mins to an hour at a more moderate pace if I concentrate on not finishing. Same goes for doggy style. I can also run 5km, and workout 5-6x per day so I would assume above average.

Is that 45min including foreplay? Because god-damm.. if i havn't cum after 15-20mins of thrusting... im done. This usually happens more when im drunk, but i can't imagine an hour long sex session.. maybe im missing out, i just feel like one of us would cave to frustration.

Me and my now ex g/f once had about a 8 hour crack and dilaudid fueled sex marathon on a Valentines day i wouldn't mind reliving again. We where basically just shagging on and off for a good 8 hours but holy fuck i felt more sore the next day then any work out I've had. I was in alot better shape then then i am now though and id probably have a heart attack or something if i did that again.

Make sure you're in good shape if you want to go for a long time. Even if you are in good shape, it might have to be even better :p

Me and my now ex g/f once had about a 8 hour crack and dilaudid fueled sex marathon on a Valentines day i wouldn't mind reliving again. We where basically just shagging on and off for a good 8 hours but holy fuck i felt more sore the next day then any work out I've had. I was in alot better shape then then i am now though and id probably have a heart attack or something if i did that again.

Damm..

I've had sex upto four times in a night.. by about the fourth time i can't cum anymore an am pretty worn out, but each session is usually like 30mins.. i can't imagine 8 hours on and off.. i don't think i'd beable to touch my dick for a couple of days.

Damm..

I've had sex upto four times in a night.. by about the fourth time i can't cum anymore an am pretty worn out, but each session is usually like 30mins.. i can't imagine 8 hours on and off.. i don't think i'd beable to touch my dick for a couple of days.

Umm yeah it's really not so fun the next day. I don't know which was harder to do the next day take a piss or stand up because i was fucking dead. Fuckin crack induced sex binges

I don't know how you stayed/kept getting hard that long. on crack or opiates I always get hard, then lose it within minutes. I'm more concerned with how high I am or getting my next pull than getting a nut lol.

OP, honestly Im kind of out of shape these days too, I can probably go 10-15 min before I either cum or need to flip over because my arms are dead and I can't concentrate anymore lol.

I don't know how you stayed/kept getting hard that long. on crack or opiates I always get hard, then lose it within minutes. I'm more concerned with how high I am or getting my next pull than getting a nut lol.

Well i smoked about a 8 ball that night so i think that had alot to do with it. I had a fuck of a time getting off but i kept it up. Opiates don't affect my sex drive at all if anything they make me more horny and i was banging dilly like crazy that night. If i did that now id probably drop dead of a heart attack most likely :p

The more you fuck the better fucking shape you'll get in :) But just dont wide open the whole time and when you need a breather roll over and make her do some work. I have yet to meet a chick that can go as long as a me (any guy). When you make the chick do some of the work you dont get the "dude doesnt last long enough" because they just cant hang and hit it like we can :) Take a break, get a drink of water and go back at it :)

I've known people who liked to PNP on coke/crack or meth, and opiates, and they said it was the way you described. Basically how they binged on the stimulants all night until they were gone, couldn't finish because of the opiates, and crashed the next day or went out and bought more stimulants and did it again.