• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How likely is Xanax to be 'impure'?

Anyone buying from the streets or online are probably getting rc benzos and fentanyl 80+% of the time.
I'm still embarrassed around some neighbors from black out days on an rc benzo I thought was an oxy
Be careful or seek a doctor

As @negrogesic said, it’s most likely going to be etizolam, clonazolam, or something like that. These are clinically untested RC benzos which are a bit different from Xanax and far more potent, impairing, and unsafe.

If you are going to order benzos off of the gray/black market, I strongly suggest getting both a Benzodiazepine reagent and fentanyl strips from a site such as this one (I have not tried that site personally and unfortunately cannot vouch for it, but it seems to be legitimate and is only a cost of about $20-30 to ensure your safety and prevent 10-100x+ that in medical bills if things were to go wrong)

Such a kit will allow you to find out which benzodiazepine is in your pills and also ensure that there is zero fentanyl present.

You may also be better off looking for Ativan or Klonopin as these may be less likely to be inauthentic. I have never tried doing so, but that is just a hunch that I have.
Perfectly summed up IMO- gold star for you lol

but I just dissolved another fake xanax under my tongue and am feeling something that is definitely NOT alprazolam.
I see you have posted since just frazzled the old nerves a bit.
Just was wondering how it was going.... Nosy as hell. :p
one

Xanax is quite often sold as something it is not, Fentanyl is a serious risk when purchasing any depressant drug from the "streets". Particularly opioids, but other drugs such as Xanax for example are not exempt from this. There are many notable cases of young influencers passing away from Xanax laced with Fentanyl, most notably probably being Lil Peep. (R.I.P.)

Thank you all for the help. I'm glad I didn't just buy something off the streets of SF and potentially OD on hepatitis.

For clarification: I actually don't care if it's actual/brand name xanax. I just want (roughly?) the same chemical makeup, and without random other drugs. I'm ok if that's from some sketchy Indian company.

But it sounds like I may need to ask my doctor and potentially jeopardize my already small adderall prescription.

Is there something similar enough to xanax that is less likely to be bunk?
Klonopin, valium, ativan, and librium are all really not likely to be pressed, especially ativan and librium.
I know in europe they have pressed valium but I don't think it's common at all in America. I could see klonopin being pressed in the near future in the United States though because people have become so hesitant about buying/using fake xanax.

You're also way less likely to give your doctor the wrong impression if you ask for something like ativan or klonopin or even valium. Xanax is definitely going to raise a red flag to him most likely. Some doctors hate prescribing any benzos at all though nowadays. I wouldn't ask directly for valium either though, as its abuse history is widely known. A good method sometimes is taking whatever benzo they prescribe you and then after a couple months try to switch to a different one. I've done this with ativan, successfully getting switched to klonopin once I complained about ativan's shorter duration and side effects.