• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How is anal compared to vaginal sex

The main difference in sensation for you when you are the insertive partner (the top) is that the sphincter ring feels tight around your cock.
The tip of your cock is less firmly enclosed.
It feels nicer if the person you are fucking is clean inside. If not you might feel hard pieces on your cock, which spoils things a bit.
Another thing to do is to squirt lube inside the other person this makes the rectum more moist feeling like a vagina.
If you want to feel more get your partner to try and squeeze you out once you are inside.
This give you nice feelings and your partner too.
After fucking for a while (several minutes at least) the anal sphincters will tend to relax and the arse will feel more like a vagina.

Anal is alright, like one said tightness is about it, try spice thing up though for the girl if you are going in from behind, use some dildo for some dp and try that out.

ok,its not sick,but it is little bit sad.All the bacteria that lives there,its dirty stinky disgusting poo shit crap diahera rotten junk methane funk filthy skunk place
Vagina are dirty too, blood comes out. It has bacteria and etc..

My husband and I engage in anal frequently and it's something I really enjoy. I am a small built woman but given the size of my husband you would think that anal would be painful. When he is all horned up, better be prepared cause he just fucks the hell out of me when I ride his cock.

Vagina are dirty too, blood comes out. It has bacteria and etc..

If blood were dirty as is seemingly implied here, we'd be dead. Also bacteria aren't inherently bad in all cases.

Quiet simply, you're full of shit, asshole. And assholes full of shit are clearly not welcome on this thread based on the posts... ;)

Ok so that last part was a joke, but the rest is true, you're wrong, the vagina is pretty much self cleaning.

I love anal, so does my husband. After 30 years he still loves pounding my back door. I crave it at times as that is where my most intense orgasm comes from.

It depends on the girl. If she is into it well then its the most amazing experience in the world.

If she isn't so into it then its like having sex with someone not into it so its pointless.

Rim first then anal sex.

I had a girlfriend once and stuck my finger in her ass while she was riding me and she said "Wow thats different" and then started pumping me really hard. Since then she always grabbed my hand to make me do it again. But she was never into anal sex with my penis.

Moral of the story- everyone likes different things but its best to be open to new things bcoz you never know if you gonna like it. Hell ill try anything once. Im not gay but ive tried being with a guy just to see what it was like. It actually was truly amazing because i felt so naughty. Then i went to try Ladyboys and that was even more intense and they love anal so much its apart of their sexuality :)

My girlfriend let me try it with her. Because I was really into it. She doesn't like it even with lots of foreplay and buildup.

If she's not turned on by it, then I am not into it. It just doesn't make me horny if she hates it. I have no desire to pursue unless she's getting off in some way shape or form.

She tries because she says she likes when I get off, but fucking her in her butthole just makes her cry in agony, which kills my boner realllllly fast

I like the vagina better as far as feel .vut when a girl lets you do her in the vutt the mental satisfaction is huge.and most girls I've done it with I've taught them how to make themselves cum while doing anal with a little clit play or vibrator...its hot

Be cautious. As you get older, if you practice anal frequently, your sphincter muscles weaken and you can't control farting or control feces dropping out of your Rectom. Diapers, anyone?

It's good, if they use an enema beforehand. Some girls really get off from anal. An ex of mine used to squirt like a fire hose when I would pound her butthole.