• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How is anal compared to vaginal sex

I was told that it's tighter at the entrance, but opens up inside - whereas the vagina is usually about the same tightness throughout. I didn't find it AS pleasurable, but if it was done the right way it didn't feel bad, either. I think the fact that it was something that's sort of 'taboo' also made it more pleasurable because anything that's slightly taboo is a turn on for me. Some positions made it so that it was painful instead of enjoyable, or so I found.

I am gay and my ex had a wife before he realized he was gay and he says fucking ass is 10x tighter and better. Obviously I wouldnt know about vaginas(lol) but I do know you need plenty of lube if you plan on going the back door, if you can get Amyl(rush, poppers etc from sex shop....research first! dont use with a bad heart) its what I and a lot of the gay community use to make it a lot easier, it does something like dilate the blood vessels in the rectum/sphincter causing it to loosen up and make things a lot easier and more pleasureable for the one copping it. If your into toys then thats an idea too, go from smaller to larger until the toys your using are the size or close to the size of the guys dick.

Anal can be extremely pleasureable for the reciever as well as the giver whether they be male or female you just have to go the right way about it, and take it slow at first or they will be turned off it forever like I nearly was.

I honestly dont care for it. My ex used to want it sometimes so i did it with her but not because i wanted to. It might be tighter but i prefer the feeling of a wet vagina.

I guess the reasons when the men will like to fuck ass will be If the girl already has a wide opened vagina or You would have fucked so much that even ur head could be inserted in her \/. cheers!!

I think the anus can make strides to tighten up a lot quicker than the vagina after a session of intercourse. I could be wrong, who knows...

I find it too tight and not all that comfortable. my ex gf had quite a tight pussy anyway so it wasn't so bad, I used to love going down on her first tho i'd take my time to tease her with my tongue and lick all over sucking on the clit and ticking it with the tip off my tongue whilst finger fucking her really lick it good and get my face right up in it, I took pride in putting lots of effort into it and licked her everywhere so she wouldn't be expecting where my tongue would be nex. I loved it and when she came her legs would seize up almost crushing my head and her body would shake like crazy, eyes would be rolling and she's be feeling her whole body in pleasure. used to get me so turned on and when I stick it in it would feel so warm and soaking wet it was amazing.

rather get down on a chick than anal any day (depending on the vagina cuz some are not so nice to eat lol)

I find it too tight and not all that comfortable. my ex gf had quite a tight pussy anyway so it wasn't so bad, I used to love going down on her first tho i'd take my time to tease her with my tongue and lick all over sucking on the clit and ticking it with the tip off my tongue whilst finger fucking her really lick it good and get my face right up in it, I took pride in putting lots of effort into it and licked her everywhere so she wouldn't be expecting where my tongue would be nex. I loved it and when she came her legs would seize up almost crushing my head and her body would shake like crazy, eyes would be rolling and she's be feeling her whole body in pleasure. used to get me so turned on and when I stick it in it would feel so warm and soaking wet it was amazing.

This!

It's generally tighter, but in my experience after you've been in it a while it doesn't feel much different than a vagina. It's more a psychological thing than a physical thing, especially if she likes to feel naughty. It is uncomfortable to some girls, and that's usually a boner killer for me, even if she hasn't asked me to stop. It's no big loss if you don't get to do it I.m.o. And if you have a um, messy experience...you probably won't want it much after that anyway.

Pussy feels better than ass, unless the pussy is not tight.
Ass feels like pussy without the resistance, it doesnt end unless your about 20-30 feet and can curve.

I like pussy that is stupid turned on. Get nice and swolen.

Prefer Anal :)

It's been a VERY long time since I fucked pussy or ass (I mostly bottom for boys), but in my opinion there are a lot of factors! :) Some girls are like a barrel of wet grapes and too loose, some are tight. From my experience, all guys are tight lol! So guys win here in my opinion! Some girls smell bad, some don't. Some boys are messy, some are not, depending on how much planning takes place yes anal generally requires some planning lol. My diet is high in fiber and I am very clean, and do an enema to clean myself out and use toys to test things out lol before fucking, but not all guys are so metrosexual lol so in general pussy has the advantage here! :) Both feel great really - but sex is not a purely physical thing if u ask me - there needs to be an emotional connection so for me its men I like their strength and passion. Guess I should top more then I would have a better answer lol!
Kisses,
Brandon
xoxo

I try to fuck every chick in the ass. 97% success. Its all about starting slow and makeing her comfortable. Anal sex is so hot and dirty. Its a mission to conqure and please.

I try to fuck every chick in the ass. 97% success. Its all about starting slow and makeing her comfortable. Anal sex is so hot and dirty. Its a mission to conqure and please.

Pfft... 97 percent lol damn teach me to be as cool as you srsly.

well yeh obviously u cant just slam it in their lmao, cant imagine how painful that would be.

but yes i can tell it would be tighter. I just dont see how it can be different feeling than a vagina rather than the titness. But i guess maybe its something you just have do to know

cant just slam it in their Really cuz thats the only way i have done it ! slam that shit literally

97 % ha maybe you should get a calculator

Are you jay from the inbetweeners? lol

Always kinda wanted to try it, but if it ended with any bit of a mess I'd have to bathe in bleach for days before I felt clean again.

I've had anal with maybe 6 or 7 different women i have had over the years and i do admit to having a thing for it especially if the woman is really into it. My ex was really into anal sex and i was more then happy to oblige as she had the most lovely ghetto booty ever. She was just tight enough where it felt totally fucking unbelievably awesome for both of us but not tight enough to hurt her as long as i took it slow. Another plus is that it often takes me a long time to get off during vaginal sex if i am on alot of opiates which can be a bitch and i have given up on getting off a few times cause i just got too worn out and sore as did the woman i was with. But with anal sex i can be almost nodding and still able to get off.

I have thankfully never run into any messy problems yet.

Well I'm an ass and leg man 100% Small butts slender legs drives me nuts lol I like anal and because I like how some asses look it ads to it and I love it. Also something about fucking a chick in the ass, is a turn on :) Pussy is good too but Given the choice of door #1 or door #2.... 2 it is :)
Its a little tighter but its more that it just feels different than the pussy.
only thing is it must be clean which means she's gotta take care of that before the sex starts. I've had a harder time trying to get a chick to do that than to fuck in the ass. They're like oh that's gross, no fucking your ass with shit in it is gross.
After they do it the realize it loosens them up a little :)

Last edited:
Just clean out, it doesnt need makeup and eye liner, really :) We like it just how it is LOL
its really not that big of a deal. You can get a really nice shower head thing that works great or buy on of those large suction bulbs. Take care of business like normal, then hop in the shower fill up release in the cammode do that a few times until water comes out clean. 2 - 3 times and in the process your ass gets a little relaxed and stimulated from doing that. One important thing is when you let it go, you gotta let it go or anything thats still solid wont exit :)