• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How important is the way a vagina looks?

as long as the vagina is vertical we are good to go, i hate vaginas that are horizontal. that shit always freaks me out.

:D

kittyinthedark said:
Yeah, pretty much. :)

However, not all women like cock the way men like wet holes... ;)
I don't know about that there are many women that say how size matters.... how are they any different from guys saying labia size matters

thats not true.
a lot of pussy smells and tastes different. i dont really care about the way a girls vulva looks but if its all flapping everywhere ill get grossed out. but the way its all looks, smells, and tastes only effect oral sex.

but if my girl wants all the pleasure i can give it needs to be smooth, tastes good, and smells good.

I was surprised when I found out so many women in the world had vagina issues and thought they had ugly ones. I never had any issues with mine (and i've had PLENTY of body issues in my life) Maybe cos i was always told it was pretty? I dunno...

It's quite a sensitive topic really. I feel for the women who don't like theirs :(

When i preformed in the vagina monolouges my main part was a piece called "Because he liked to look at it" and was all about self image - was a really good piece. Everyone should see this production. Men and women. Seriously. Do it!

Was also surprised to find out how different vaginas all were. I thought they all looked practically the same like penis's do (except size differences)

Love your cunt girls!!! =D

I suppose there's always the thought as I'm sure for you ladies that there's a certain shape or appearance that you prefer. But, as I'm sure for you ladies, that something that trivial and insignificant wouldn't stop you from enjoying it to the fullest extent.

I remember when I was at a University party and a girl flashed ur vag at people on top of a table

everyone laughed at her because she had one fugly vag

after that everyone called her meat curtain mary

I have a preference in terms of vaginal aesthetics. That being said if I care enough about a girl to fuck her then whether her vagina is "pretty" or not really isn't a deal breaker. Do I prefer a neat and tidy appearance? Sure. Is it a deal breaker or a turn off. Not really.

I think its very important what a vagina looks like, call me old fashioned but, I don't like a girl who looks like she got split with an axe, then had some old chewing gum shoved up in there.
I've passed up having sex multiple times because I didn't like the look of there vagina, much in the same way im sure they'd have turned down a guy who had an ugly or small penis.

I love how some girls think guys will fuck anything, they just havn't been turned down by the right one yet, I geuss :)

PS- all this i don't care what it looks like, I'd do it if it looked bad, ect......C'mon guys, don't be afraid to have standards, so if a girl was hot, and had a hideous pussy you'd still bone her? Why not dump her, and hold out for the hot one with the beautiful pussy? Don't lower your standards and pretend like with the pussy, unlike everything else on her body, doesn't have to be perfect.

Last edited:
Ungoliath said:
I love how some girls think guys will fuck anything, they just havn't been turned down by the right one yet, I geuss :)
That's exactly what i was arguing with my female friends about

They swear guys will screw anything with a hole8)

surrreee theerrreee

I actually like bigger labia than smaller labia, if the lips are really tiny (like with some arab or abouts women) it turns me off, and i like lighter/redder colors more than darker ones

its not really that important how it looks unless it's really fugly. probably about the same level of importance as a cock on a dude.

^Men have definitively proven over the millennia that they will fuck any kind of wet hole (and plenty of other things that aren't wet holes), so to be honest, I think this whole discussion is pretty silly. A pussy is a wet hole. Guys will fuck any wet hole. Therefore, using syllogism, I can conclusive say that guys will fuck any pussy, regardless of shape, size, or appearance, because it is a wet hole. Some of them will even hit the stanky ones.
no, that's not true.

iskalla said:
it really doenst matter a whole lot, although some are a little nicer to look at than others. but down right ugly vaginas are damn rare! more flappy skin can make them harder to lick though, cause it can be difficult to reach the clit!

Even if you think it may be less than aesthetically pleasing, for fuck's sake don't blurt out something like that - after all, it's the female equivalent of a bloke being on the receiving end of something along the lines of,"Jesus Christ, your dick is tiny. Is that the biggest it ever gets?" ie' totally unwarrented and potentially scarring (psychologically)

While I have certain preferences, I'll take more responsive over more attractive any day.

As far as the whole baby thing, I'd say that's the voice of inexperience. I'm pretty sure if you guys that are so sure it makes all the difference had sex with 10 women who had all in fact had children, but you did not know, you'd swear some had children, and others had definitely not had children.

Just keep that shit clean, trimmed and smelling nice

I like it really wet with a big clit. Of course, I don't really care what it looks like. In all of my sexual experiences I have run across only 3 extremely unattractive vaginas. That didn't stop me from doing everything I would normally do. I wasn't about to kick the girls out of bed. I mean, really, once you see the vagina it is pretty much a sealed deal.

Smell and the ability to get REALLY wet are bigger turn ons to me. (and the ability to easily reach orgasm)

I still don't get it, Chaos, you say when you saw unattractive ones you didn't stop, because "it was pretty much a sealed deal"

Well, switch up the positions, if that same girl was about to go down on you, and you had a 1 1/2" dick. She'd stop. Hell she might kick you out of bed.

Damn, alot of guys on this forum will apparently take anything they can get. If your going to fuck a girl, and it turns out her pussy is nasty,ugly, mis formed, stinks tell her, why would you wanna stick your dick in it? The same girls would laugh at you and not wanna have sex with you if you had a tiny dick...

So why have no standards guys? Stop being so desperate, you'll thank yourself in the morning.

Trust me, after the first time you turn down a chick for having something as simple as an ugly pussy. You will feel alot better about yourself, sure,you might go horny, but you develop standards, and then only work to get exactly what you want every time, don't settle. Your self esteem will skyrocket.

I swear to god, by the responses in this thread, I could take a pork chop, cut a hole in it, and 95% of you would fuck

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Perhaps I have a much healthier sexual appetite than you.. I don't know. I have had sex with a lot of people. It is not that I will fuck anyone, but if I am already all hot and heavy and the girls pants are off and I am face to face with her naked body, I am NOT going to kick her out of bed. I think you are pretty insane to think you would do that in a similar situation. Come on now man. I am a decent looking guy who has had a lot of sex, and I have no problems talking to people and picking up women. I can be selective. I could kick people out of bed if I wanted, but I choose not to. I don't think it means that guys will just do anyone and everyone... It just means that the majority of people wouldn't kick someone out of bed. Imagine how HORRIBLE it would make someone feel to be insulted and refused sex because their pussy looks like mashed potatoes and gravy? I for one don't like to hurt people's feelings.

i will say again, once they are naked and I am close enough to inspect the vagina, it is a sealed deal and I am not going to kick them out of bed. I stick by my post. I am NOT desperate... I have not been since I was 15, and I am 29 now. I think you misunderstood perhaps.

Ive had a smoking hot girl totally kill the mood because she was worrie dI would think her pussy was nasty

Now this girl was HOT smoking hot how or why she was getting with me well never know

But she kept getting real shy bout me seeing her pussy and kept asking me if it botherd me.

It wasnt the sweetest looking pussy but honestly i wasnt fussed still looked good to me
I ended up telling her that its fine and aside from a slight trim it was perfect

She was a lil happier to here that though I thought it sucked i never finished she kept killing the mood on me

Chaos, you contradict yourself, your not desperate, yet you don't kick women out of bed who meet your standards of attractive.

So I can find women sexy that have slight beef curtains. Guess I am crazy and desperate... or maybe I am just normal and I am not about to kick a girl out of bed who is attractive but has a different looking vagina than is 'ideal'.... I think most people would agree that once it has escalated to the point of 2 people being naked and worked up ready to have sex that the look of a vagina is NOT the thing that is going to make me get turned off and kick them out of bed. Call me crazy but I think you are one in a million buddy....