• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How important is the way a vagina looks?

^ umm i think hes talking about exactly what he said... what are you takling about?

its true, some women will get up in arms over the thought of a preference towards a certain kind of vagina but its ok to judge dudes on there dick

get over yourself, aay, this is an open discussion forum and the issue to which he responded has absolutely dick to do with you or your tiny cock.

Well, not really. As long as there isn't a serious case of beefcurtainitis going on, all is well.:D

subopm420 said:
if you had a 2inch pecker when fully erect you would be pretty desperate too, methinks

That's the kind of thing that makes a dude question the existence of god.

I had never given a thought to it until I saw someone talking about it who referenced pictures. My first sex partner always told me how hot my pussy was, and he'd eat it til the cows came home. I had honestly never even wondered whether my pussy was adequate or not. And then, that day, I learned that mine is awful and ugly, and I have been self-conscious about it ever since. :p

It was bad enough when I only had to worry about how my tits were too small and my ass was too big...

kittyinthedark said:
It was bad enough when I only had to worry about how my tits were too small and my ass was too big...

God I hope you realize how untrue that is.:\

An ass can never be too big! ;p

The way a vagina looks isn't really all that important to me, as long as it is clean i will be happy.

dbailey11 said:
God I hope you realize how untrue that is.:\
lol, i have more than come to terms with my ass. In fact, I love my ass. There are days I wish it was even bigger. If I ever lose my ass, I will cry. :D (It's just that where I went to high school, anorexic bitches were all the rage, so my size 9 looked positively gargantuan compared to their size 0s. After we had to do a swimming unit in gym class - and thus wear swimsuits in front of our classmates - I had to hear for two weeks about how I had the biggest ass any of them had ever seen. Apparently my ass was so massive it was about to collapse into a mega-sized black hole and suck in the entire universe! Holy fuckin shit! I didn't even know! I guess I should have taken notice when the tennis balls started orbiting.... :D)

Haha, it's so great though, I work in a strip club, and ghetto white guys are my favorite customers - they don't get a whole lot of bootylicious white girls, so they see me and their jaws hit the floor. Makes me giggle every time. Last night at work was very much an ass-man night. Worked out very well for me.... =D My tits, well, I'm okay with them. They're pretty nice, good shape and perky, if a little on the small side. But definitely not small enough to get implants. I only worry because I have such big hips so I'm a little disproportionate, and you do have to admit, guys *do* make a big deal out of having big tits. It's no secret at the club that the girls with fakes make more money.

When it comes down to it, pussy "size" (or shape or whatever you wanna call it) is under the same retarded scrutiny. If it's not completely symmetrical and tiny and blah blah blah it's not "perfect" so no one wants it. That may or may not actually be true in practice/in the real world, but it's the message people are given. It's the whole "women in the media" debate. Actresses and models and all of them are the example of how we're supposed to be - perfect. And the definition of "perfect" is pretty fucked up and completely unrealistic.

Now, we all know that all women don't look like models, and they still get laid, and in fact, there are a lot of guys that don't even like the way models look(!), but we still subconsciously expect ourselves to conform to the standard. It's just like how guys worry about dick size, when all women *really* worry about is whether it's fucking us or not. Yeah, men are expected to have big, perfect, straight as an arrow, 747-size cocks, but that's not how it actually works - but men still worry....

i dont know that there is an 'ugly' cooter, per se... more like if its smelly and looks like it wants to eat me then theres some problems.

also, just like with everything else, theres a certain amount or preference... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you will... so if a guy wont apreciate you and your lady bits drop him like he aint shit (cause hes not) and find yourself someone new. ironically itll be easier for you to find a new dick than for him to find a new place to put his.

so yea... maybe we have preferences, its just like anything else... i like a certain eye color, hair color, etc... but they rnt deal breakers, and if they are then the dude (or chick) is a shallow fuck. relationships rnt about perfection, their about living with and loving the inperfections

im slow

I think I love you, lol. Seriously, too bad I don't live anywhere near you ( I guess) I would love to see you strip, haha.

Sorry for derailing the thread- I LOVE aLL PUSSIES (as long as they smell good:))

^Men have definitively proven over the millennia that they will fuck any kind of wet hole (and plenty of other things that aren't wet holes), so to be honest, I think this whole discussion is pretty silly. A pussy is a wet hole. Guys will fuck any wet hole. Therefore, using syllogism, I can conclusive say that guys will fuck any pussy, regardless of shape, size, or appearance, because it is a wet hole. Some of them will even hit the stanky ones.

;)

kittyinthedark said:
Yeah, men are expected to have big, perfect, straight as an arrow, 747-size cocks, but that's not how it actually works - but men still worry....

I thought women preferred curvy cocks.

i like the way my pussy looks, i think it's cute. i think i have a better looking vagina than most people.

kittyinthedark said:
^Men have definitively proven over the millennia that they will fuck any kind of wet hole (and plenty of other things that aren't wet holes), so to be honest, I think this whole discussion is pretty silly. A pussy is a wet hole. Guys will fuck any wet hole. Therefore, using syllogism, I can conclusive say that guys will fuck any pussy, regardless of shape, size, or appearance, because it is a wet hole. Some of them will even hit the stanky ones.

;)
so in other words we should all know that girls will fuck any guy with a dick no matter the size so taling about penis size is silly??

This whole thread is a load of bollocks i reckon. The fact that there are people out there who think this is important is a pretty sad indictment of the world today. like it or not you've got what you're born with and if we didn't all look different we wouldn't be beautiful individuals - we'd all be clones which would suck - so wise up and forget about how your private parts look. if anyone out there really cares about you they won't give a toss whether your labia hangs out or not.

It's not important.

Still, a nice symmetrical vagina that is well groomed is a damn sight more enticing than a misshapen, smelly and pimply vagina.

I know which one I would let touch my mouth;)

forget about how it looks or how tight it is........its all about how it SMELLS. if it stinks, forget about it i lose all interest right away.