• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How important do you think sex is?

Sex not only for feels good. It can also be fantastic for you. Individuals who have sex have higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders. Sex is a really great form of physical exercise, A good sex life is good for your heart. Apart from this being a superb way to increase your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.

There was a study I saw. 100 couple that said they had a great sex life, 100 couples that said it sucked.
The 100 that said it was great said sex wasnt that important, the 100 that said it sucked said it was the most important thing. Sex doesnt matter until someones not getting enough, then that problem shows up in other parts of the relationship and you're doomed lol

Extremely important to me, has been so since I lost my virginity at 14 and until now I'm 35. Have never gone for more than a few months without sex, single or otherwise, apart from a dry spell when my marriage stopped working. If I had my way I'd be in open relationships as I'm naturally into variety, kinks and bisexual but I can also be happy in monogamous relationships if the sex is good and regular. It has to be creative and fun and sensual, can't really deal with routine sex or people who take it all too seriously.

I'm very lucky with my life partner as we have awesome varied sex, he likes tying me up and I'm allowed to have sex with other girls - he's even considering going together to a swinging club, so I feel very lucky! When I'm single I'm quite promiscuous and adventurous. Sex is a big part of how I express myself physically, it's a form of stress relief and a nice way to connect with others. I'm comfortable in my own skin and my sexuality and very grateful for that. I can go without - I'm no sex addict - but I think that good sex and dancing are good for me ;)

We spend so much time in our heads in Western society, I think it's really important to spend some time in our bodies! Also, I don't have many inhibitions so I don't get the whole guilt/not wanting to masturbate or any of the other complexes people have about sex. It's fun and healthy and part of being human IMO.

basic human need for me... but not just to get off - to be close to my partner. If I had a bf who was perfect in every regard except he never wanted to have sex - I couldn't be happy with that. So I'd say for me, it's a necessity.

It's crazy (to me) how different my response would be had I seen this thread four months or so ago. As it stands right now, it is important to me that I am able to have sex, and that I'm sexually compatible with my partner. I will not date somebody who is actively abstinent.

Age.....Importance
18........90%
19........88%
20........86%
21........84%
......you get the picture

I'd rate sex about a 7/10 on my list of important things to do.

A relationship doesn't depend on just having sex there's a lot more to it than that

For me it's one of those grass is always greener arguments.

When im having frequent regular sex, that drive within me is satisfied and as a result my focus shifts away from thinking about sex and how to get it to other goals and aims in my life.. i actually feel so much more productive whilst im having regular sex for that very reason.

Right now im single again, and all i can damm well think about is sex.. so i would say yes i believe it's important not just for the emotional intimacy and sexual release it provides but also for maintaining a balanced state of mind.

I believe sex is very important, but everyone is different with how much/little they desire.

I believe sex is very important, but everyone is different with how much/little they desire.

This^.

Sex is very important in a relationship. How I was told how sex is supposed to happen is after the guy has been at work all day, he expects his wife/ girlfriend to be there for him when he gets off, that means the lady is supposed to comfort her man when he gets home, it includes having a clean house,clean cloths,clean bed sheets,food on the table, and sex at night(or whenever).

I learned this shit from one of the 18yo daughters from the show '16 kids and counting'.lol

It doesn't make the world go round...
however I do think having that intimate relationship with someone is extremely important.

Some people like to just have sex all the time with whoever is around, which whatever that's them. But for me as a woman, I would rather have that intimate connection with one man. Sex iS important but it's not every thing

Sex comes in many ways...
Mindless sex.
violence fun sex (consenting)
friendly sex
frustrated sex
lame sex
reproduction sex (for the sake of making offspring only)
There is mind-blowing sex.
These is 3-way sex

And there is making love... best sex.

The quality of the sex determine its worth? I've been with women who were so bad - it was a struggle to keep the dong - long. Not saying the woman was ugly or anything - just that... she wasn't good at it... or some other incompatibility.