How High is North America? v. 2011 Team Nod Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
PV just sounds like a dirty drug imo, not to mention the stories keep me clear.

(in like 20 minutes) i'll be getting down with:

30mg Oxy
75mg Diphenhydramine + 180mg Psuedoephedrine

Let's go hard team, for jesus

PV just sounds like a dirty drug imo, not to mention the stories keep me clear.

(in like 20 minutes) i'll be getting down with:

30mg Oxy
75mg Diphenhydramine + 180mg Psuedoephedrine

Let's go hard team, for jesus

NSFW:
jesusdarestododrugs.jpg

i hv been gettin high all night and day-scored some morphine then ate almost enough xanax to make me nod bc the fucking itch was unbearable-that's what happens when you have zero opiate tolerance-now i'm going to stagger my MPH shots just right so that i'll get a fucking speed nod...love 'em!!! a plus to being ADD.
lol
tomorrow i am going to strangle my weed man and take over his biz since i gave him all mine bc i wrecked my car and cld no longer provide for my wonderful customers.

i wanna get STONED!!!!!!!!!!! AARRRGGHHHH!

Cocaine and dinner? You must have some really clean shit man. The only time I've ever eaten on yay it was clean as fuck.

This the type of coke I get .its always some scale..I'm talkin do a line or 2 and not crave it..there's no speedyness to it..I'm able to fall asleep like an hour after doing it..If I smoke weed with it I. Actually still get the munchies and can eat on it..no grindin of the teeth

I mean its just really good fire coke that my one buddy thought it was garbage cause he wasn't used to good cleann coke..and was expecting to be up all night..

One thing that makes me mad are jewe people who go around trying to ban the use of certain words...like this girl I know who is becoming a special ed teacher has got like a little petition goin around tryin to get people from using the word retard..

Persoanlly I don't see what's wrong with it...its not like I'm callin the mentally challenged peopl. Retards...I'm callin my dumb friends retards

Same thing with the word faggot..we need to bring that word back...faggot to me doesn't mean a gay person it means like a loser or lame or a punk or a bitch..

My sister is gay and she brought over her dog and my dog was doin what dogs do and when my dpg sniffed the other dogs butt...I was like don't be a fuckin faggot and slapped my dog..my sister flipped and I was like I'm not callin you a fuckin faggot or a dyke, I said it to the dog..you need to relax...and she's like I didn't think people sed that word anymore..and I was like people don't use it enough cause they are afriad to hurt someones feelings...I was like of someone gets upset that you used the word faggot..gay or not..then they are a faggot themselves..for being like that

Like I was watchin encino man this weekend and at the end Sean Aston gets punched and Brendan frasiers character jumps on stage and the one dude was like.." what are you gonna do about it fag?" and my little brother started laughin and I was like why cause he called him a fag? And yes like yeah man, people don't say that anymore especially in movies..and it got me thinkin..todays movies would never use the word fag especially a PG13. Movie about highschoolers

Diphenhydramine 100mg
Lorazepam 2mg
Bag of dope right now
Smoking my Hookah Strawberry flavor starbuzz tobacco

@ chinky...i agree...i am gay and neither me nor my gay guy friends are offended by gay slang/jokes or insults.

as for retard...the technical term is mental retardation for those who suffer-and that is a sub group of "Intellectual Disabilities"...then there are specific learning disabilities. no one goes around calling these people retards unless they are in grade school.
it's a word-a colloquialism. as when any word that defines a group of ppl-whether that be a technical term or euphemism, ppl who use them hatefully are usually mean and close-minded and you know they are-you also know you can't change that about them and just leave it be. then there are those of us who use them jokingly bc we are funny ppl w/ open minds and feel like amongst grown-ups that this is understood. that as Ricky Gervais sais "there isn't anything that you should NOT joke about-IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE JOKE IS!"
or Lewis Black who said"i no longer believe that there are such a things as curse words. we are adults and these are the words that we use to express frustration and anger so we don't go out killing people."
i totally FUCK agree!

Last edited:
sounds like a nod-a-thon is on!

Diphenhydramine 100mg
Lorazepam 2mg
Bag of dope right now
Smoking my Hookah Strawberry flavor starbuzz tobacco

yummy!!!sounds like a nice combo,yo!
dude you were the one who turned me onto starbuzz in one of your posts!!! it's the only brand shisha i smoke.

and how funny...i am out of herb and was thinking about loading mine here in a few after i do 1st cpl shots-before i hit a speed nod,knock my hookah over and burn down my parents home.

everything good w/ u,man?

Enjoying the hoookah :) just packed a fresh bowl... Starbuzz is all i smoke, best tobacco you can get for the hookah... What flavor did you get?

Enjoying the hoookah :) just packed a fresh bowl... Starbuzz is all i smoke, best tobacco you can get for the hookah... What flavor did you get?

Yeah, starbuzz is the shit I used to smoke that all the time. Guava is really good, along with most of their fruit flavors. Its all dank as fuck.

i have vanilla and apple right now and i will mix them sometimes which is quite yummy too!!! i always feel like the caterpillar from Alice and Wonderland when I smoke from my hookah. it's my 1st memory of seeing a hookah. i only wish i was sitting on a giant mushroom-a real fun-gi ...lol one i cld nibble on and melt into the night.

man i cannot wait til Bonnaroo. i am ready to do some psychedelics!!!

White peach is my favorite one, ran out of today... Placed a order for kilo of it :)

It tastes like these candies
Peach_rings-CT.jpg

I used to have so much fun with hookah bowls.

I'd make these crazy combo bowls with shisha and whatever me and my roommates & friends had lying around like high-quality herb, hash, and hash oil. Of course it would taste like magical weed berries and get you stoned to the point of debilitating sedation =D

your crazy woman

u must be talking to me...cause i am proud to be a one of a kind crazy bitch!!!!!
and if by chance i am fucked up and you're not talking about me...
i'm still proud-still loud!!!

what you getting into tonight chinky?

i just went a copped a jab and snorted 2 bags but i dunno i after i did the first 2bags i was called down for dinner and just havent been in that mood anymore..plus snorting those 2 bags took away my craving..and since i love doin dope alot more when im in Wds im just gonna save the rest of my dope for tomorrow

i used last weds, thursday ,took friday off , used yesterday..so i dont want to use again 2 days in a row..i know by waiting til tomorrow imma be alot happier when i do it..having them chills and snorting a bag and you can feel it go threw your body and take the chills away and cure the sickness

im on the hunt for some weed thought right now instead...i said last night was gonna be the last time i smoked this month but now i really want to smoke a blunt..so whats one more day?

itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy

Status
Not open for further replies.