• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thinking keep it up. Made the right choice.

I didn't though LOL.

100mg diamorphine/fentanyl mix
12.5mg doxylamine
1.35g ashwagandha
400mg valerian root
Nicotine via Black & Mild

That sweet, sweet nicotine and dope synergy @.@
Oh man, I'm trying to keep it up. Threw away my rigs and paraphernalia. Was that diamorphine cut with fent or added? Becareful bro. ODed once because shit was cut. Funny thing. I didn't OD on the mix itself, but because I mixed it with Nitrous Oxide. Once the Nitrous wore off, people were staring at me because I didn't realize I stopped breathing and people slapped me in the face.

Oh man, I'm trying to keep it up. Threw away my rigs and paraphernalia. Was that diamorphine cut with fent or added? Becareful bro. ODed once because shit was cut. Funny thing. I didn't OD on the mix itself, but because I mixed it with Nitrous Oxide. Once the Nitrous wore off, people were staring at me because I didn't realize I stopped breathing and people slapped me in the face.

My guy's gear is always cut with a reasonable amount of fentanyl, not too much but just enough for a nice fenty buzz. His product is very consistent, but I always do a tester line and take it slow no matter what. My mom has Narcan on deck as well, luckily it's never come to that though. Sorry to hear about your OD though man, sounds pretty damn scary. Glad you're still kickin!

I'm hopping back on the Kratom train as well when it arrives on Thursday. It's just so much more practical for everyday life (depression, anxiety, staying clean, energy, etc). Got some Yellow Vietnam (favorite) and Red Ganesh MD (which is a combination of 2 strains that I can't remember, came very highly recommended for chronic pain and relaxation).

OT: Cracked the other bag, half insufflated half plugged so make it 200mg diamorphine/fentanyl instead of 100.

My guy's gear is always cut with a reasonable amount of fentanyl, not too much but just enough for a nice fenty buzz. His product is very consistent, but I always do a tester line and take it slow no matter what. My mom has Narcan on deck as well, luckily it's never come to that though. Sorry to hear about your OD though man, sounds pretty damn scary. Glad you're still kickin!

I'm hopping back on the Kratom train as well when it arrives on Thursday. It's just so much more practical for everyday life (depression, anxiety, staying clean, energy, etc). Got some Yellow Vietnam (favorite) and Red Ganesh MD (which is a combination of 2 strains that I can't remember, came very highly recommended for chronic pain and relaxation).

OT: Cracked the other bag, half insufflated half plugged so make it 200mg diamorphine/fentanyl instead of 100.

Thanks brother. I mean it happens. Better that it was temporary rather than waking up in a hospital. I'm glad you play it safe. Some people just take heroic doses and end up ODing. Glad you play it smart!

Thanks brother. I mean it happens. Better that it was temporary rather than waking up in a hospital. I'm glad you play it safe. Some people just take heroic doses and end up ODing. Glad you play it smart!

Gotta be cautious in the dope game.

OT:
Cuppa tea made with 10g Yellow Vietnam
5g Ganesh MD

This is the +14h day in a row I have taken cocaine. It is out of control again and I hate myself for it. In 5 hours I am to get up ang get ready for work where I am to hold a 6 hour lecture. Today I divided the cocaine in two and said to myself this is for today and the other half is for tomorrow. It went well for about 6 hours then I took the same amount that lasted my 6 hours in two hours. I even went crazy and doubled oxycodone dose and took 100 mg methadone more today to avoid losing control:

380 mg Methadone
320 mg OxyContin
600 mg Pregabalin
20 mg Diazepam
6 mg Clonazepam
2 mg Lorazepam
+ the cocaine.

I am considering taking a trip and visit my aunt. Ever since I have been small she have always meant alot for me. Most family do of cause, but she is just on an entire different level. I think the only place I almost feel "safe" is with her. So just seeing her but also getting away from THIS (my life)..
th
I almost feel like taking a massive amount of ketamine or a big dose of IV ketobemidone. But that would not help my case further considering That I have to wake up and go to work in 5 hours.

The drug test I am wary of got pushed back a bit, treating myself to THC, SO HIGH on this shit called "Game Changer."

I'm also drinking lingzhi tea and drooling over computer parts I just got in the mail.

Getting ready for work, so as usual smoking pure weed and hash Ina small joint with my coffee, since I stopped nicotine I feel the high for really what is it and it nice to spend a day without having to get out every hour to smoke cigs.

Anyways it Friday my favorite day of the week, everyone take care and enjoy the weekend coming !

My bad, you're right. Knew it was one or the other lol.

Nah, oxygen rich = bright red and on its way to provide your extremities with oxygen (aka going into smaller & smaller veins, which isn't good if the shot wasn't 100% perfectly filtered. And when it's devoid of o2 it'll head back to the heart through the veins and will appear a lot darker red. I've hit an artery before and it's really bright red. No pink or whatever. Bright red is possible in a vein, when ur shooting in ur hand or something. But mostly (elbow crook & upper arm etc. it's clearly far darker red. And if it appears very bright red in those places, chances are you're in an artery

OT: 45mg midazolam
160mg oxy

About to smoke some H and a spliff. :)

My new phone is arriving today, yay.

Smoked two bowls,one of OG kush&one of bubba kush
Then drank two cups coffee
125Mg methadone
3Rd cup of coffee

Today have been much better than yesterday. A person that I am acquaitned with offered me some things, normally I don't like dealing with him as the police follows his every move making him paranoid and thus unpredictable. However I would not say no to this. Considering the amount of the things I know exactly how he have obtained the things and I am not exactly fond of knowing that he have done that as taking that potentially could put others in danger. But enough about that.

I bought:
10x2 ml (25mg/ml) Pfizer S-Ketamine
10x2 ml (5mg/ml) Actavis Stesolid Emulsion (injectable diazepam, the liquid is white and looks kinda like milk) and finally,
10x1 ml (20mg/ml) Takeda Pharma Morphine.

Therefore my normal prescriptions have been mixed with some good stuff today :)

180 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
1200 mg Pregabalin
1000 mg Tramadol
10 mg Diazepam
4 mg Clonazepam
(When I took this after I woke up I did not know that I would get what I mentioned above

50 mg IV Ketamine (I will probably go for a K-Hole tomorrow; Considdering that I have taken several different drugs and rahter large amounts I don't want to be that fare gone)
60 mg IV Morphine (Through several injections; First 20 mg and then 2x20 mg - I Injected the morphoine over a small period of time as it have been ages since I last used IV morphine, so better safe than sorry)

I am feeling good and I have been nodding of a couple of times during this post. I haven't taken any of the IV diazepam, last time I took IV dizepam I just feel a sleep.

Today have been much better than yesterday. A person that I am acquaitned with offered me some things, normally I don't like dealing with him as the police follows his every move making him paranoid and thus unpredictable. However I would not say no to this. Considering the amount of the things I know exactly how he have obtained the things and I am not exactly fond of knowing that he have done that as taking that potentially could put others in danger. But enough about that.

I bought:
10x2 ml (25mg/ml) Pfizer S-Ketamine
10x2 ml (5mg/ml) Actavis Stesolid Emulsion (injectable diazepam, the liquid is white and looks kinda like milk) and finally,
10x1 ml (20mg/ml) Takeda Pharma Morphine.

Therefore my normal prescriptions have been mixed with some good stuff today :)

180 mg Methadone
160 mg OxyContin
1200 mg Pregabalin
1000 mg Tramadol
10 mg Diazepam
4 mg Clonazepam
(When I took this after I woke up I did not know that I would get what I mentioned above

50 mg IV Ketamine (I will probably go for a K-Hole tomorrow; Considdering that I have taken several different drugs and rahter large amounts I don't want to be that fare gone)
60 mg IV Morphine (Through several injections; First 20 mg and then 2x20 mg - I Injected the morphoine over a small period of time as it have been ages since I last used IV morphine, so better safe than sorry)

I am feeling good and I have been nodding of a couple of times during this post. I haven't taken any of the IV diazepam, last time I took IV dizepam I just feel a sleep.

Great mix, mate! :) Hope you enjoy it.

OT:
450mg Pregabalin
6mg Clonazepam
250mcg Clonazolam
40mg Diphenhydramine
25mg Promethazine
250 mcg Triazolam intranasal
12mg Hydromorphone intranasal
60mg Oxycodone IR
....guess I'm going for some more Hydromorphone, dunno really.

/edit: 10mg Zolpidem crushed and snorted + 40mg Oxycodon IR

Last edited:
Bout 100mg of heroin, and a couple decent lines of coke.

Not really feeling it.

150 mg of meth and two bigger lines of heroin, this is some shitty ass h. No itch, no buzz, nothing. Meths good though.

2 cups of coffee and a few bowls of weed.
Starting vaping nicotine again, which I kinda hate/love.

Status
Not open for further replies.