• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo dg, if you having trouble crushing dem pills, try using a hose clamp as a grater. they work fantastic

OT: im just drinking tea and finishing a couple essays that i should have finished last week. life's been pretty busy lately and i'm looking forward to a lull coming in the next week or so.

Hallucinodding HARD. Goddamn. Also smoked a joint and am enjoying eating pizza, making the most of the last remnants of my off-season before I go back to work & have to return to sobriety. I'm definitely ready to go back to work and start making money again and generally do what I love...but I'm enjoying the hell out of this dope in the mean time ;)

4mg alprazolam subL (2 x 2mg white Qualitest bars)
600mg cimetidine (T: 45mins prior for potentiation)
Vaping organic Butterscotch e-liquid
6-pack of Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%

750 mg codeine oral solution
5 mg FUB-PB22 sublingual
0.8 mg flubromazolam sublingual
200 mg caffeine to combat the immense sedation from the aforementioned combo. Still, I'm high as fuck. Still got a few things to do today, so hopefully I can maintain my composure, even though I'm already nodding like a motherfucker.

Snowed in over here :) only an inch or 2 but I know my car couldn't make it over the pass. No complaints though, I got food, I got dope, I got all the weed I could smoke (though I might have to walk through the snow to get some lol)

ot: just some RSO this morning, dope soon

I think I did 200 mg of methylphenidate over 3 doses. I was off it for 3 months, and I might have gone a little far, because I don't remember it being as strong as it is right now.

^ jesus christ dude. 200mg of ritalin in one day would make me feel so shitty.

OT: just got some Cherry Pie bud, really nice, supposedly an indica-dominant hybrid. Lots of myrcene terpenes which are relaxing I believe.

60mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer Malli 2 10mg Roxane's)
60mg Hydrocodone (1 50mg Zohydro 1 10mg Norco Malli)
2mg Clonazepam (teva)
2mg Alprazolam (sandoz footballs)
100mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

Nice and high. Did my afternoon lines of dope like 20 and 40 minutes ago. Rubbing my face and feeling awful nice right about now. Gonna smoke a joint of SFV OG and see how that helps ;)

High...very high. LOL. It's good to smoke legal weed again.

My motel in Spokane seems to be located in a weirdly high-crime/"seedy" area. Lot of tweakers wandering around here...if you've ever spent time in the northwest United States, you know the tweaker look: skinny white dude in wearing a basketball jersey, ball cap cocked sideways, with a backpack, ranting energetically & gesticulating at his girlfriend (some emaciated chick with stringy hair, picking at her face). Lot of vagrants, lot of tweakers....classic pacific northwest

Lol tweakers running around will distract the hotel manager!

OT: GUESS WHAT METHADONE! SCREWWWWWW YOUUUUU
Today cholonidine(someRedPill) 0.1x4,
Kpin 1mg(tevaBitch)
Mary Jane since she is the only female now that my wife hates me.

SO YA METHADONE I betchu had a nice day big boy! Huh!? Huh!?

^^good I'm happy for you, my first day off oxy ok...mainly flood of tears because I never cry until..I quit oxy? Lol..ug..

A lot of folks pressing Xanax pills now use 3 or even 4 mg of Alprazolam. It's often partially mitigated by the fact they often use alpraz that's only 70-80% pure (so a "3" would be like 2.1-2.4mg), but it's also to make their brand of "replica pill" "hit hard."

ot: just a little oil this morning, another poop and then some dope lol

It's crazy, now I remeber hearing about this the kid said the 4mg he got was red and weak, hardly knew him. 4mg of real xanax are dangerous due to humans just popping um like candy. 4mg xanax renamed '4mgDUI'

Teva greens! I used to take those on occasion, back in the day when I still used tranquilizers semi regularly

It's crazy, now I remeber hearing about this the kid said the 4mg he got was red and weak, hardly knew him. 4mg of real xanax are dangerous due to humans just popping um like candy. 4mg xanax renamed '4mgDUI'

Right? This influx of unlimited xanax into small towns all over america cannot be good for anything... besides delaying the revolution of course.

I'm pretty fucking stoned. Been rocked on dope all day, plus dabs, joints, oil.

Welcome back to the PNW Burnto.

@ Fenolious Nomk: We got snow up in the Willamette Valley, too. It didn't stick where I live, thank goodness. Supposed to rain for the next seven days however. After getting over 10 inches in February, I'm just about done with this shit.

OT: strong tea with agave syrup (need to get maple syrup instead), 1/4 of a teva blue, 1 tablet of unisom, ~1.25mg melatonin. About to burn a lucky strike (or a stroke stick as you would say, LucidSDreamer ;)) and turn in for the night.

70mg liquid methadone (Roxane Labs Inc. cherry syrup, 10mg/mL)
1mg alprazolam subL (half a Qualitest 2mg white xanny bar)
Few hits of D-meth shards
Buffered chelated magnesium
Rhodiola rosea
25mg hydroxyzine (for potentiation of analgesia/sedation of m-done)
2g Fish Oil
CoQ10

God dammit, I tried to post about an epic drug combo I experienced last night but I don't see it @.@ probably nodded out or something

Anyways my roommate got RX'd vyvanse in 3 different strengths. Took 80mg worth and railed 8mg of dilly along with 15mg oral oxy and hoe Lee SHIT it felt like I was sitting in a hot tub of dopamine.

Best part is when that man gets fucked up he ends up giving me like half of his drugs because he's so damn lit. I have like 20 more speed pills and I didn't ask for any of them lmao.

OT: 2mg bupe, planning on taking some of this crazy strong acid I've been hoarding. Last time I took it, half a tab was too much and I had a fair amount of opiates in my system too. Has to be like 400ug each (or I'm a big pussy)

120mg Methadone early morning breakfast.
Plus 2mg Clonazepam and 1.75mg Alprazolam

36mg Concerta (time released Ritalin)
2mg more Clonazepam
Several smoked bowls of chronic

Got one last chron bowl to smoke, so I'm holding out as long as I can. For tonight I got a Fentanyl lolly for dessert.

Got settled at home and snorted another 4mg of hmorph, have a very decent nord going. Opiate brain says to add oxy, but they work much better for work pain while I'm workin.

Not to mention crushing and railing a Dilaudid in a bathroom stall is not a skill I've mastered yet.

I feel the itchies coming, Netflix and nod.

They sell pill crushers at the pharmacy.

100mg oxy today. I need to chill on them but damn they are so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.