• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ awesome! fishing is great. the largest bass i ever caught was back in 2010 I believe... something like 17-18 inches. We grilled the fishy and ate it with lime and garlic. haven't been out in years. that will change though, as I just got a new rod this past winter. i'm just an amateur. you'll want to talk to Burnt Offerings about the real deal.

OT:
1 grapefruit
~7mg diazepam subL
12.5mg doxylamine succinate
2 poppies brewed into tea - thebaine, codeine, papaverine, noscapine and morphine to name just some of what alkaloids are in there.
eating nuts and bacon for better absorption of the yum yums.

i don't have marijuana nor means to acquire any right now, which is the biggest letdown. whatevs, fuck it.

Last edited:
^ I got him on fly too! Didn't know burnt fished. Im big into spearfishing also...doing that on drugs is a real trip

OT: added a big dose of phenibut, when it kicks I will take a massive dose of kratom and drink vodka and hopefully get a psuedo, "law-abiders" nod going

Last edited:
Yeah I am a commercial fisherman. It's what I do for a living but I'm not too fond of sports fishing honestly...just not a hobby I particularly enjoy.

I love fishing as a career, though.

Last edited:
Well my third day since the subutex switch, now on methadone has been great. I feel way better then I ever did well the last two years since I had a tolerance when I started sub maintenance. I have energy and sleep well sleep is freaking amazing not waking up every hour and not nauseous like I was on subutex. God is good! lol I'm going to stay on this dose of methadone for a while. I was opiate free for two years. It will be like methadone maintenance for me tho which is good for my back pain.

40mg a day
4 12oz Pepsi daily
Water

I leave for Mexico Wednesday evening for three weeks might try and get some Valium there!

Shot some dope earlier and I just smoked some more dope and also spliff. Very high, and noddy. Also some hydroxyzine (25mg) and 12mg bromazepam to potentiate.

.5mg clonazepam subL
400mg caffiene oral
2 spliffs with +20% Grape Stomper bud
25mg sertraline (first week, am going to start 50mg in a few days)

Gonna get some kratom or something goin here in a lil bit.

3mg alprazolam sub'd "Qualitest, 2 0 9 0 V, white 2mg bars"
lingering effects from chronic methadone/MMT 70mg dose
600mg cimetidine (30min prior to subbin' alpazolooo)
Nicotine
Mt. Dew code red, wouldn't count that as a dose of caffeine unless I drink 2 more cans, which I might haha

Waiting for my girl to get off work, either gonna score more bars or score cheaper/friend-discounted 1mg blue K-pins + I need to buy a 6-pk of some good/decent beer. I'll regret not having alcohol.

What 3mgs? U mean xanax xr then. Ir tops at 2mg bars

What 3mgs? U mean xanax xr then. Ir tops at 2mg bars

A lot of folks pressing Xanax pills now use 3 or even 4 mg of Alprazolam. It's often partially mitigated by the fact they often use alpraz that's only 70-80% pure (so a "3" would be like 2.1-2.4mg), but it's also to make their brand of "replica pill" "hit hard."

ot: just a little oil this morning, another poop and then some dope lol

40mg Methadone
0.5g Heroin (smoked)
2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin

Coffee and cigarettes.

A shot of heroin, good weed (strong indica, also have some hybrid that's about 50/50 sativa/indica and 25mg hydroxyzine. Very high..! Nicely nodding.

4mg clonazepam subL
70mg methadone
25mg hydroxyzine
800mg cimetidine
Not Your Father's Root Beer
Nicotine (vaping French Vanilla x Mocha organic e-juice)

Got settled at home and snorted another 4mg of hmorph, have a very decent nord going. Opiate brain says to add oxy, but they work much better for work pain while I'm workin.

Not to mention crushing and railing a Dilaudid in a bathroom stall is not a skill I've mastered yet.

I feel the itchies coming, Netflix and nod.

3meopcp straight rearranged me earlier....still picking up the pieces...went a bit too far this time.

just dosed 1 g phenibut to help take the edge off the comedown. what a horribly fascinating drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.