• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
just now: 8mg hydromorphone + 1mg alprazolam

...and I'll add 40mg ethylphenidate in about one hour.

Some morphine, 12mg bromazepam and spliffs.

a lot of oxycodone - 300 mgs this evening alone - chewed and swallowed whole Oxycontin 40s. how much heroin would I have to take orally to get a good morphine high ?

and is it fun if you got an excess of dope. I have never taken china white orally

gonna take 2 mgs of loprazolam

and 500 mgs ibuprofen and 500 mgs apap (sometimes need shit on top of the oxy for my shoulder - no ball and socket(not a candidate for a replacement), just pins that need to be redone every 2-3 years).

Was feeling lethargic and kind of down so I took 3.5g of kratom and snorted some ethylphenidate crystals.

120mg Methadone morning dose
4mg clonazepam
smoked bowl of gdp

took a few hits of crystal

took 10mg of CBD sublingually through this new product my friend has, totally badass.
Smoked a dab of Strawberry Banana Crumble
took 10mg more of the CBD oral sprayer
took 5mg clonazepam
Smoked a bowl of homegrown (not sure which one) with a small bit of that crumble on it

Feelin so good :-D

a lot of oxycodone - 300 mgs this evening alone - chewed and swallowed whole Oxycontin 40s. how much heroin would I have to take orally to get a good morphine high ?

and is it fun if you got an excess of dope. I have never taken china white orally

gonna take 2 mgs of loprazolam

and 500 mgs ibuprofen and 500 mgs apap (sometimes need shit on top of the oxy for my shoulder - no ball and socket(not a candidate for a replacement), just pins that need to be redone every 2-3 years).
I lot of people would be jealous of you, but I bet you'd give up all the 'scripts to not have the fucked up shoulder, am I right? I guess, I'm wondering, as a 12 year Oxy/H/Methadone career addict would I take on an injury like yours? Is it worth it?

70mg smoked d-methamphetamine
Pint of Jack Daniel's
Marlboro Reds
A lot of beer
2mg buprenorphine

took 10mg val cuz i dont wanna drink for a while and really feelin shit today. got two more blues in reserve plus a lot more i dont wanna touch

gonna blaze one up soon and throw on a flick or hit up some vidya

I had 3mg of Xanax today but the tiredness is kicking in more than anything, so I just bought some bud, plan on mellowing out and might indulge in the depths of Dextromethorphan lol.

Chugged ~100 mgs of DXM with 0.5 mgs of clonazepam more than an hour ago, and 10 mgs of methadone 30 minutes ago.

This is the last day I'm taking methadone (I'm quitting my small IV Heroin habit for a while) so from tomorrow no opiates for me for some time.

For now though, it's 6 am and i'm roamong the countryside and feeling pretty good.
Will be pretty neat when the methadone kicks in.

Last edited:
took 10mg val cuz i dont wanna drink for a while and really feelin shit today. got two more blues in reserve plus a lot more i dont wanna touch

gonna blaze one up soon and throw on a flick or hit up some vidya

I tried diazepam earlier this month. Went through 500 mg in about 5 days. I'm not sure how 5 or even 10 mg works for you. I could barely feel 20 mg taken at once and I don't have a big GABAergic tolerance. Maybe cause of my fucked up opioidergic system, who knows.

Currently taking a complete day off codeine, first in about 40 days. 3 ml 1,4-butanediol, can barely feel that shit. Gonna take another 3 ml probs. Been drinking a lot of alcohol lately with my codeine, trying all sorts of pharmacological shit with the two. Guess I fucked myself up that way again, bleh.

Although it seems true that you can drink and take heaps of paracetamol - the alcohol is actually beneficial if taken at the right time. Otherwise I wouldn't have a liver right now.

How the hell did you have no rebound anxiety or issues from that haha!?!? 5-10 daily worked for me for 2 1/2 years. that 10 last night, definitely felt it.

right now just coffee.

I did. I actually just now started feeling normal after that bout of abuse. Extreme depression and other mental issues. But it involved much more than just the diazepam, I also drank and took zopiclone, in big quantities, on top of the codeine, after a relatively serious nifoxipam binge.

Drinking 1,4-butanediol slowly. Passed out like 2 times already. Funny substance. Going to have another 2 ml.

E: holy shit, when I think about that period it's funny what kind of stuff I pulled off. Like getting a hangover from acetone (no alcohol at this time) for 3 days because I consumed too much nifoxipam dissolved in acetone (about 5-10 times more than planned, which resulted in high acetone dosages). Sometimes I wonder how I'm alive.

Last edited:
i am glad you are feeling better now buddy
4.gif
14.gif

Not nearly where I was hoping to be, been popping kratom all day haven't felt shit, wondering if my opiate tolerance is just too high? I mean I've eaten like 15 caps of the shit, maybe I'm just expecting something more than what a kratom buzz is? Started drinking beer about an hour or so ago....having one more then calling it a night

The last I heard, kratom in capsules can be very unreliable (as in they can sell bunk shit). I would always purchase pure powdered leaf. But yeah, tolerance can be an explanation too.

OT: 6 AM, butanediol-slept for a few hours (I call it that because I never sleep more than 3-4 hours when taking it, due to the very short half-life and rebound). Feeling kinda good considering I'm about 40 hours off codeine, and by this time it gets bad. I only intended to take one day off, which I succeeded in doing, and in about 2 hours I will be eligible to go buy me some, but I'm debating whether I will do it or not. After a day break, the high will be amazing, and I don't want to continue withdrawals until fullblown (48-80 h) because I gotta work tomorrow. So yeah, probably going to get some soon. For now, drinking 1,4-butanediol.

tl;dr 3 ml 1,4-butanediol, might take some codeine soon.

off-topic: had some interesting dreams. Very vivid and I can still remember after waking up more than an hour ago. Funny thing is, I was acting the dream after waking up for at least a few minutes. As in, I was in a bed in the dream as well, so I couldn't really tell the difference - I mean I knew I woke up, but I kept seeing the same shit around me (easy when it's dark in the room) that I was in the dream. Wasn't the most pleasant of dreams, but at least I got a chance to get it on with a girl, so I guess that's alright, lol.

^It seems you have taken plenty of different kinds of alcohols, I'm just curious about how would you compare the high of said, isopropanol, to good ol' ethanol.

OT: high on 4.7g of kratom, I'm also smoking a big spliff.

Kratom can be taken in capsules and it works very well. Just make sure to cap it yourself and make 3-4 holes in the capsule with a small knife or a pin.

Do you use a capping machine or do you cap by hand, 4brah? If you do it by hand, how many capsules does it take to fill a gram? How long would that take?

I think capping is the only option for kratom I could possibly have left. After toss and washing led to multiple pukes, I tried making it in a tea the last few times. Even though I was able to strain almost all of the sediment out, it still gave me a TON of nausea, more than other opiates at similar strength doses. Perhaps it's my imagination and my tolerance was just super low, though it really cast doubt on my ability to enjoy kratom anymore at all.

Kind of a shame since it seems to be the forum's favorite drug. Everyone's using it in lieu of stronger drugs (which is awesome IMO) or just does it because it's plentiful and cheap and feels great. Never tried extracts since from the beginning I heard they weren't worth it.

Why do you have to be so absolutely disgusting to ingest, kratom? Everything else about ya is great.

I am still feelin' the valium from last night. Today I went clothes/food shopping, repaired my boots, fixed a few other things around the house, in general was productive. A normal day for me consists mostly of staring at my walls.

Smoked pot too, cracked a pint of ice cold Surge, I'm all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.