• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
240mg morphine 36mg bromazepam. Also some spliffs of nice strong dutch weed. :)

30mg morphine sulfate (gross..), 1mg alprazolam, 300mg pregabalin

/E: + 30mg morphine, 30mg dxm

Last edited:
40mg oxycodone (I was handed it last night at a desert techno party, the last place I would have expected to get gifted opiates. took it on the ride back to ease the sleep dep and comedown from the various substances)
Hit of Grateful Breeze OG from my new bong
Residual ketamine and nitrous oxide
a small bump of some superb coke about 2 hrs ago, cant feel it much but its in there.

last night was a hectic ketamine/coke/nitrous oxide fueled techno adventure. spun some fire poi, danced, had some laughs, made some new friends saw some old ones. a really great night. i had literally all of my favorite drugs, most of them given to me for free point blank, the DJ's played techno and breaks ALL NIGHT which is what i've been craving for a while from this particular collective, so pretty much all the stuff was there.

ok, quick recap... 75mg morphine, 2mg alprazolam, 30mg dxm, 300mg pregabalin - now we are talkin

getting a little drunk yesterday turned into getting a lot drunk.

oops. time for another break i guess!

right now i am staying sober til night hits and then its joint time.

2mg clonazepam SL + 2mg bupe SL + some potent high-grade, sativa kush strain + 8 Fat Tire Amber Ales + 2 Breckenridge Vanilla Porters + double shot of Maker's Mark + Marlboro Reds

About to indulge in this free zolpidem later on tonight. Yeeee Hawww!

I'm feeling super cloud 9999 rn with the insufflated 20mg zolpidem l

Last edited:
^ Holy Shit that is some serious drinking. I didn't like the mix of bupe + alcohol, but that's just me, I don't really like alcohol with any opiates.

Woke up to 120mg Methadone
Ate maybe 4mg Clonazepam and 3mg Alprazolam
Smoked a little crys out of a pizo
Smoked a lot of herb (mix of NYC Diesel and GDP)

Around Lunch Took 3mg Clonazepam
1mg Alprazolam
Smoked some herb

Early Afternoon
Hit some crys from a quag, only took 1-2 hits
Smoked a few bowls

Feeling great, trying to wait as long as possible to dose some more clonazepam and smoke some more herb.

For some reason I learned to enjoy my bupe with a decent amount of alcohol. Probably because I'm a low-key alcoholic haha. I don't get much of the opioid effects from bupe these days though, they went away with tolerance completely. If I was shooting heroin, then no I couldn't enjoy drinking, although I've done many times. It's nauseating.

Last edited:
Fell asleep for a few hours drinking (Yuengling, Gin), now i'm awake and back at it. I've smoked a couple bowls of weed and i'll proceed to do more. I'm almost out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.