• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In total 3.5tsp of Kratom, 0.5mg clonazepam (and with my break this was actually pretty noticeable), heavy indica, all warm and fuzzy. Redosing liberally. Fuckin wish I had some real opiates.

I want to do some of this MDA I just bought but it would probably be a waste with all the downers in my system :/ tonight's the perfect night for it. What do you guys think should I save it?

Dude, you cannot sell here, go away. I am going to report you. The sanctity of blue light needs to be protected or we will not be able to continue existing and this place saves lives, I know you (miktaller) might not give a fuck about people having a safe place to bring questions about chemicals that aren't that well understood, but I do, the mods do, and many many many users do, so royally fuck off.

Fucking. Awesome it's pretty much the same with out the opioids DMT kind of has a way of pushing all else away during it's peak

Also heroin was not that noticeable thru methadone

Last edited:
2 beers, 2 cigs, one coffee and an energy drink just to deal with hongover.

25g Peruvian torch, 52.5mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 300mg Seroquel (the Peruvian torch and Seroquel for my Ebola and other diseases)> Feeling really nice, had a fever earlier.

25g Peruvian torch, 52.5mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 300mg Seroquel (the Peruvian torch and Seroquel for my Ebola and other diseases)> Feeling really nice, had a fever earlier.

Ebola now. LOL

STFU !

/slaps

YEHAAAAAAAAAA

2 small lines of h sniffed

80 mgs oxycontin slow release

20 mgs oxynorm IR

Lol, banjos
smoked a bowl this morning, bout to smoke another, on 2 of 3 Watermelon-Rita's lol they're going down better than last nights beer

hit the oxy aggressive like , 400 mgs chewed this eve + 3 mgs loprazolam.

noddy by nature gonna nod out with my cock out then pass out not fall out

SAFE!

I'm off for 2 days at our Belgian coast because of the heat wave. Cyall when I get back.

OT : 100mg morphine.

Currently smoking a large bowl and sipping tea on my porch. Have a nice afterglow from the shrooms, everything just feels wonderful.

I'm off for 2 days at our Belgian coast because of the heat wave. Cyall when I get back.

OT : 100mg morphine.

i hope you're well prepared for the journey my friend.

OT: 500 mgs of oxycodone today. been up since 8 am though and only got 3 hours sleep. needa get a handle on this tolerance.

10 mgs clobazam

3 bongs of some potent weed I will post pics of, my friend came round with it.

gonna add 2mg loprazolam for sleep in not too long

smoked over an hour ago still real blitzed got some loud feels good
some memetic glory happened today during hillarys reno rally, made me almost shed a tear.

took a page out of burnto's book and ate 2.5mg diazpams. hard to stay away from the banjos !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.