• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Not High Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY high for the first time in a long while. i still use drigs especially opiates regularly, but not at this high of a level.

~45mg opana

these 'half moons' aren't nearly as good as the old ERs, but itll definitely do.

EDIT: forgot to mention i drank a 6 pack of brooklyn lager earlier while watching the braves/cardinals game.

Last edited:
Well since moving i have a very limited connection to any good drugs, have yet to find a heroin or good opiod hookup which is my true love.(dilaudid)
But currently alcohol, phenibut and hopefully in a few hours some cocaine.

BBeen doing oxy all night at work.... lol my co worked and me snorting that at work lmao.... with dope

Just picked up a bundle.... of fire. And xanax and clonazepam...

On a couple bags of this erally strong dope.
40mg of oxycontin was free
3mgs of clonazepam

Man does anyone remember RyanM and what happened to him? The kid really liked his Adderall...

EDIT: Maybe in like 5 years people will be asking what happened to me, lol... that girl really liked her heroin, they'd say...

I'm on my 4th bag... gonna have another before therapy :p

LOL I asked about Ryan M on one of this threads about a year ago. I can't remember what the response was, but I think someone said he was still around (not on BL, but not dead), but I don't know if he was still using or what.

Now that dude was a tweaker. He used so many stimulants everyday. He'd be on 100's of mg's of adderall, which didn't mean much to me at the time because I had never used adderall, but now that I have a lot of experience, I only realize how fucking crazy that dude was. He obviously loved his meth too, but he would be on a different upper almost every day. He had some crazy posts.

The only other tweaker I really remember on this board was Koosh(?). His name was something like that and he would always talk about amp paste. He kind of makes me sad to think about because I remember him posting the first time he used speed. Then his posts progressed to him using it daily. Then shooting it. Then he was selling and shooting it. Don't know how that story ended, but there aren't too many options. Haven't seen any posts by him in a long time.

^ lol you're forgetting llama! He was using dex everyday for a looonnnnnggg time. Had a tolerance to the point where 100mg wouldn't even do that much to him.... eventually, against all our advice, he started smoking meth... then shooting meth, then snorting heroin, shooting heroin while still using meth..... and afaik the story hasn't ended yet.

Me? I'm drunk... smoking some medical purple and Mongolian Kush.

About to shoot 4 bags. Eating this orange popsicle which tastes like concentrated frozen OJ on a stick, before you mix it in the pitcher with water.

this is weird... the more I drink the drunker I get. some kind of phenomena is at work here

Just sublingualled a .2mg bupe 20 mins ago.Feel vaguely relaxed but wondering whether I should add a 20mg Kapanol?

Fuck it,added the Kapanol.Broke it open and swallowed the beads.....awaiting highness...

Had a good night's sleep, 20 mg oxycodone and probs 20 mg more up the nostril. Feels good and will only feel better.

Did you move? Your location tag says LA, but I don't think we get bags of dope here. Balloons of tar? Maybe you moved to a powder area.
Powder dope exists in LA, although tar dominates the market by a long shot. Its around though. It wasnt uncommon to find powder in LA in 07-08, but its definitely a rarity nowadays.

Feeling soo great and relaxed. I consumed tons of xanax last night so i woke up with a nice glow. Then i went and picked up a 30 of heroin and popped .75mg of xanax and i am feeling soo warm and comfy. Right when the xanax peaks im gonna brew a pot of coffee, drink a mikes hard and i have DANK NUGS!

30 of heroin up the nose
.75mg of xanax
600mg of gabapentin for the hell of it
16 ounces of 8% alch mikes hard
Cripsy green gorgeous nugs ( going to smoke multiple bowls
some coffee and...
Hot friessss an music. Awww yeauhhh gonnna be a good day.

Just snorted my last OC 20 - feeling really good. My pharmacy has a balance of 10 OC twenties due to me (because they didn't have the full amount when I cashed the script), but I told them no rush (really lying) as I'm supposed to have a months supply.

Anyway I'll probs cross over to the darkside tomorrow lol.

Peace DC

today i took/am taking:
2mgs suboxone,
.5mg klonopin,
400mg lyrica,
somewhere between 100-200 mgs hydroxyzine,
150mgs DXM, 1gram of marijuana (throughout the day),
and plenty of ciggs!!!
)
imma feel like a boss today. all of those drugs are legally prescribed to me, except DXM (ofc) and weed ahahahahaha

whats up escape? i love your most current come combo it sounds AMAZING, you've learned well hahahah. but how yah been man?

Last edited:
Had a few Coronas and glasses of wine earlier. Then went to a bar, had a litre if Belgian beer. Then to another bar and some Jack and coke. Now back home with some Leijona viina and coke. Feeling nice.

Had a few Coronas and glasses of wine earlier. Then went to a bar, had a litre if Belgian beer. Then to another bar and some Jack and coke. Now back home with some Leijona viina and coke. Feeling nice.

What brand? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.