• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Not High Enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
^You cokehead, you. =D

+100mg tramadol IR (totalling 300IR and 200XR)
+2mg lormetazepam (totalling 4mg)
+10mg diazepam (totalling 30mg)

Feeling aaaalright. :D

Since I'm feeling so good from this I'll start off with a little bump of K, to see if I can potentiate the euphoria.

So I look in my medicine cabinet at the lonely, empty bottle of K-pin and what do I FINALLY notice to my wonder and amazement??? 2 REFILLS!!! The Doc finally trusts me to give me refills... dumbass. (I still have to go every 30 days for the Vyvance, bummer.) So I scored enough valium to get me through today cause I can't get the refill til tomorrow - still a week early. 10 mgs of valium eaten and 5 railed with 5 mgs of Ambien... C H I L L. 10 mgs of Vyvance just to keep me on my toes...;)

Another drink with watered down brandy in it.

Still not high enough.

Prolly wont even get there.

Picked up a half gram of some great white raw dope...currently two lines in an i'm already starting to nod. Ahhh this is going to be a fun few days. Lately i've been getting decent light tan dope but you had to do like three bags to start nodding. But the white china is back finally! I love this shit...it takes like three fat lines to get a serious nod going. A whole bag and i'll be drolling all over the floor in euphoria.

I convinced my mom to give me some of her gin. Maybe I can get a little glow going. Fuck this is pathetic.

I convinced my mom to give me some of her gin. Maybe I can get a little glow going. Fuck this is pathetic.

We get it dude your drunk and not too happy about it...you can just keep it to one post though :D. No hate though I always enjoy reading your posts and I hope your living/financial situation improves soon.

Btw, has Carl logged in/posted since making that crazy post earlier? Sounded like he was on the verge of an OD or something, it's really got me worried man :(

^lol sorry my bad I didn't realize how many times I posted, I should have edited it :p

picked up 2 buns today for a very reasonable $$$ .... on my 3rd bag, also gonna start on bubblegum kush <3

picked up 2 buns today for a very reasonable $$$ .... on my 3rd bag, also gonna start on bubblegum kush <3

Oh yay!! We both picked up heroin today. I'm on bag two myself, glad you're finally able to get high and my god it's at the same exact time as me for once!

Trying to stay sober but I'm so fucking bored I barely have a pulse.

Took another 2mg klonopin. Don't see sleep happening anytime soon.

I'm fuckin drunkkkk

Time to smoke my Sour Diesel, Mongolian Kush and Menduli Purps.

of course, i'm well aware of that. i wake up in the morning and it's one of the first things i do.

i only get a minor buzz from it considering my tolerance at the moment but it's enough to keep me content. i'm limiting my IV use and helps satiate the cravings, especially that of the whole preparation technique.

holy shit Carl, are you okay?

From several days ago, but yes, yes I am. I was incredibly high that night. I've had some experience with benzo's and dope, mainly xanax and triazolam (and tri's are pretty strong), but mixing klonopin and dope FUCKED me up. I hadn't used much benzo's in the previous weeks, so my tolerance to them was low, but damn!

Anyone mixing opiates and benzo's PLEASE BE CAREFUL! It is a potentially fatal combination.

Maybe he was nod-dreaming that he was at work or something... I know he sets up banquets and stuff. Or maybe he was at work? Great mysteries...

Also, Carl, clear your damned PMs out!

Yes! When I'm very high on dope I get nod dreams that are very vivid and I often find myself believing in great detail that a conversation with someone has just taken place or that I'm somewhere else completely in the middle of doing something. I'll nod-dream and believe that I'm supposed to move these cases of beer to the back fridge. Except there is no back fridge or cases of beer and I'm all alone at my house. I'll nod out and snap back while half-assedly wiping down an imaginary counter top or maybe I'll be spraying some imaginary windex on non-existant glass. It's a pretty weird experience.

That particular night I had been chilling with a friend after working earlier in the day. Most of my nod-dreams were late after he left and they kept being about work, which was mildly annoying. I would come to and be adamant that I had to count out dinner dishes for the next job. Then it would hit me...what job? what dishes? who is ordering me to do anything? If I'm at home chilling why am I thinking that I have to count out dishes right now? Confusion to discovery to realization and then back to nod where the cycle perpetuates.

There is room in the PM box now.

Status
Not open for further replies.