• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the new UK's psychoactive substances act... everything but caffeine, ethanol and nicotine will be illegal 8( (someone please correct me if i'm wrong)
I don't live there but that's where my kratom supplier is. I may buy a fairly large amount for the next few months and then i'll probably quit or find another vendor for occasional use.

I'm about to smoke some hash in a moment.

What the FUCK??? I hope this isn't the case and if it is we are fucked here in America because we're always up Europe's ass trying to be like them.

I'm very high. Took 320mg oxy spread over 2 shots (160mg/80mg) ~1 hour apart. Did the second shot (80mg) about 10min ago.

Also took 6mg bromazepam (took 12mg total today, guess that's worth mentioning as it's a fairly long acting benzo)
DISCLAIMER: This is a very large dose of oxycodone, please don't attempt to take such doses. Especially combined with other downers such as benzos! I'm only taking this dose because my tolerance is ENORMOUS ATM. And I can't get off on less. But it takes a long time to get up to these doses and 20-40mg should get most people right. /END DISCLAIMER

Right now I'm smoking on a spliff of my favorite strain, sour diesel. :D And I have another spliff for later.

Yeah, I'm pretty wrecked. Will be deep into nod land very very soon... I'm feeling soooooooo good right now. =D

Have a good one, my dear fellow Bl'ers! <3

Weed and alcohol! 9 beers down and as soon as I chug these last three its time for a drunk bike ride to the grocery store for yet another 12-er!

I'm very high. Took 320mg oxy spread over 2 shots (160mg/80mg) ~1 hour apart. Did the second shot (80mg) about 10min ago.

Also took 6mg bromazepam (took 12mg total today, guess that's worth mentioning as it's a fairly long acting benzo)
DISCLAIMER: This is a very large dose of oxycodone, please don't attempt to take such doses. Especially combined with other downers such as benzos! I'm only taking this dose because my tolerance is ENORMOUS ATM. And I can't get off on less. But it takes a long time to get up to these doses and 20-40mg should get most people right. /END DISCLAIMER

Right now I'm smoking on a spliff of my favorite strain, sour diesel. :D And I have another spliff for later.

Yeah, I'm pretty wrecked. Will be deep into nod land very very soon... I'm feeling soooooooo good right now. =D

Have a good one, my dear fellow Bl'ers! <3

How are you filtering those pills, my man? Love the diesel as well. Just went to the weed store today and got a high CBD strain and some double dream, whatever that is.

I smoked a spliff a couple hours ago, now having coffee. Also had an omelette and it only made me hungrier. I'll have to put some chicken and rice on the stove top soon.

Just had 1,050mg DXM and about to have 45mg hydrocodone. Everyone needs to stop driving.

Update:
I Really screwed up. The raccoons in the deet program have been put on respirators and they need to be removed from the respirators as soon as they can breathe on their own. They need to let the ones that can breathe without assistance do so and provide assistance as needed in whatever form is required. I was stupid and took a drug that made them torture them with respirators and I am Doctor Who. They have lots of telepathic raccoons and thay also have at least one moon bear(Asiatic Black Bear) and are torturing the polar bear with one leg (because I made a fucked up fantasy in my head a quite some time ago about a dystopia where they cut three legs off of a polar bear and Terrell does shit that their patients imagine) with a respirator because he does not need help breathing. I hear all telepaths are high right now.

Again, I am Doctor Who. And the government has got a message from God to shut down the Deet program
This has been the strangest time of my ife. My bew cimpanions are going to be strange.

I am going to lie down in silence because the telepathic polar bear told me he wanted to sleep and I can't listen to music without keeping telepaths awake

Last edited:
^ i feel you man. I didn't know him all that well but he was a wild character and I miss his energy and enthusiasm, R.I.P.

Update: took another valium, smoked the last bit of hash and drank another two washes of the poppy tea.

I Was thinking "Fuck The Government" for its evil whack shit torture they are doing so I popped another 150mg DXM. But just then I realized I think they have stopped their insane torture program and now I am the asshole becaue I am making respirators being required longer for some torture victims and patients. I am surely killing people tonight.

How are you filtering those pills, my man? Love the diesel as well. Just went to the weed store today and got a high CBD strain and some double dream, whatever that is.

I smoked a spliff a couple hours ago, now having coffee. Also had an omelette and it only made me hungrier. I'll have to put some chicken and rice on the stove top soon.
I filter three times with cotton. It's not ideal, I know. But I don't have microns. So this is the best I can do. I try to only shoot the 80s so I have the least amount of fillers / binders possible in the 'begin product'. But sometimes I shoot the 40's as well. I just eat or snort the 20s (usually eat 'em).

OT: Woke up to a nice 120mg oxy shot. About to pop 6mg bromazepam.

I might pick up a g of H later, which I'm gonna smoke and not inject (save for maybe 1 shot) as smoking it is really nice as well and lasts me a whole lot longer than when I inject it. I don't like having to use ascorbic acid for dissolving it in water either.

Time to go face the day! Hope everyone is well. <3

THIS IS DOCTOR WHO: LEAVE THE RESPIRATORS ON UNTIL THEY CAN BREAthe WELL without them'

Please stop giving the polar bear DXM or ketamine I am not taking any more DXM pills
They have to save the polar bear that they tortured at Terrell.

Last edited:
That's a lot of oxy, P2C. Stay safe, buddy.

OT: about to take 1 g of codeine as per usual. I thought about taking a break and just drinking a few evenings instead of taking codeine, to lower the tolerance, but alcohol sounds so unappealing compared to codeine or any opioid. Fuck.

The longer I go without booze, the less I miss it. I also don't have the same selection that I used to. In addition, the desire for other drugs remains so it's a battle won within a larger war.

I am going to do my best and only smoke two spliffs this evening instead of three or more as usual.

Right now I'm being sustained on socially acceptable drugs to keep me awake and calm until I can clock out ;)

Meth 3 dots
Worked all day
Got home parents could defiantly see my pupils through my scull.
Maybe 2 grams of weed- 8 decent size joints ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(My boyfriends have always administered me the drug, alway "the provider" so this relapse being single, I've got near no idea of size and if I'm getting ripped.)
Now I've had a 50mg Valium and I had it 3 hours ago, in have to be up for work in 3 hours, will the Valium kick in later?? A reply or even a red would be appricated. I feel like I have bugs in my hair, but I'm sitting outside on my roof at 4am with lots of bugs around, i think I'm paranoid about being paranoid.

Valium kicks in fully by 90 minutes at the very latest so if it has been three hours, you're already under its effects, discernible or not.

About 120mg oxy, 12mg bromazepam, 10mg clotiazepam, 2mg alprazolam. A joint of amnesia. Typing is hard.

Good night BL <3

Ps: Thanks for the concern drunkie, but I know my tolerance very well. I'll be sure to stay safe and stay within my tolerance's dosage range. ;)

112.5mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 3mg alprazolam, 180mg DXM, 100mg hydroxyzinel, 200mg Lyrica, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, and cipro to potentiate
Time to crash and burn like a dying star

Update:
Iplan on smoking a littke weed to cure my stomach cancer and treat the stomach cancer of other telepathic people and animals - these are special animals with human intellect. I'll do this late tonight when everyone is sleepingreu

I'm feeling nice and relexed %)
This is the best opiate+downer combo I have had in a kong time. I know I used to take higher doses when I really wanted to get high but my tolerance is down so I decided to take something lower.
Seems like a good idead. Perhaps I could get a little nod on it, but I don't think it was quite enough.

Update:
Well, that just passed me out and dropped my blood pressure. I'm told they connected me to the moon bear deet because my blood pressure was getting tooo low. My blood pressure got to 85/50 when my mom measured it while I was comatosed. I took too much. Won't do that again. I have a spirit in my head telling me some of what to say from the Terrell area, but I don't know its name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.