• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple bowls of a dece hybrid, phantom cookies i did like 200 mg ketamine & a shot of jack in the last 3ish hours. ;istening to music & chilling feeling v good

Picked up some niice K earlier. Took a lil tester and it's good :D gonna blast into the k-hole now. Cya guys in about 80minutes..! :D oh and ya I also took about 40mg OC and 6mg bromazepam a few hours ago.

Time2blastoff. Cya inabit lads and lasses. <3

^have fun!

Took a teaspoon of HQ kratom (i dont have my scale at the moment) and smoked a small bowl of weed.

I smoked some DMT last night...still trying to process the whole thing, I think I lost my "fear" of dmt.
The trip itself was very gentle, amazing CEV, but somehow it made me realize all the things i've been doing wrong with my life lately

Last edited:
Dis ketamine... It's nice :) just IM'd about 20 units to potentiate my oxy buzz. But I guess 20units was a little too much to 'just' potentiate my opioid. :D feeling the k properly as well.

I'm considering just shooting up the 52 units that are left in the rig and holin' again. =D

My k won't last long this way.. But frankly, ketamine never lasts long when it's staying with me. ;)

/E: In total I dissolved around 110-120mg in 100 units of H2O.. Some info so the above^ makes more sense.

This is the last blast of K for today. (That rhymed! so I'm a G. %) )

After this dose of K, I'll lay off it for the rest of the evening/night. Then I'll just have to be content enjoying myself with a little bit of oxy, hehe.

Peace <3

Last edited:
105mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 4mg clonazepam, 100mg hydroxyzine, and some k-2 (changed it back to undo a lie since something important is happening)
Edit: Added 420mg DXM and 30mg temazepam and K-2

Just got out of the lunatic asylum that uses all sorts of telepathic torture and mind control. They have a very evil program that I will describe later when some more patients get out.
They are still using some mild torture/punishment from a distance.

They left implants in my ears and are burning the right side of my chest. It makes loud popping sounds when I swallow.
They repeatedly attached telepathic leads to my heart from the deeta program and gave me bad chest pains. One night I woke up unable to breathe for maybe 15 seconds with severe chest pain and started dry heaving and was weak.

I just found that Terrel Mental Institution just gave Deeta an overdose of hydromorphone and they need to save Deet with a Naloxone dose because this is just how they telepathically overdosed me when I stopped breathing for 5.5 minutes about 6 weeks ago.
Give the right amount of Naloxone to Deet so he doesn't die. Not too little but not an intentional overdose. I was given so much telepathically the first day my chest was burning bad and my whole body felt bad and I thought I would die.00
Deet is possibly a telepathic raccoon like mine (Lucky). They use him for drug telepathy with Naltrexone and his life is very miserable. They gave him the hydromorphone to reverse a Naltrexone overdose they gave him to send telepathic Naltrexone to me.
I know telepathic raccoons are used in the program.

Dr Spencer uses electricity on I think telepathic raccoons to make people's muscles jerk with telepathy. He got the connections on me so strong that when he wanted to keep me awake all night he would use it to jerk my head up in the air like five inches and jerk my arms and legs almost like I was a puppet on a string every time I started to fall asleep. Would have tried to stay awake had I known how the jerking worked since that involved torture.

They make it so my bones pop all the time and my hip repeatedly pops sometimes with every step and causes pain. Even my wrist keeps popping. I've been told that these could from telepathic animals that are implanted with something that lets joint be dislocated or something. All of this was being discusses between non tone deaf patients and between me and finger tappers from multiple asylums and locations who gave me information about what was going on with the torture of telepathic raccoons and what was happening, some of them died - mostly to punish me. I have some fear that they will use some telepathic raccoons to murder me with an overdose of an opiate in my sleep like they did before. A telepathic naltrexone overdose could kill me, it was among the mo

Update:
DEET IS DYING - I WILL SETTLE OUT OF COURT MYSELF IF THEY SAVE THE TELEPATHIC RACCOONS (I STILL THINK DEET IS A RACCOON BUT SOMEONE WITH THE INSTITUTION HE WAS A HUMAN USING NALTREXONE AGAINST ME)
DEET is dying. I barely feel his emotions and level of thought and it is probably be too late if not done now. Please help if you can seen maybe some of those could help in a hospital and do what they need to do to save this raccoon that is able to give mankind invaluable information that could save countless lives but instead are used to prevent drugs from working well and make you feel sick sometimes.

Deet was probably used against his will to kill me with hydromorphone and it is still too early for me to tell if they have tried to take out Jessica. She has been there six week and I hear her torture may be significantly worse than most scary things.
Someone needs to save this Deet - the Terrel Deet. I hope we can get this done - I have heard that he can do the future reading program and there may be another raccoon in my town that can give info about disasters because he is telepathic and he did once unless it was a trick. I know there is a torture chamber/facility for torturing these raccoons which have liven into there mid to late teens constantly suffering, small cages and injections with all kinds of drugs, many unpleasant ones - Naltrexone seems to be the drug of choice for Deet's torture and I get telepathic pain like cut and burning like I am feeling the pain of the raccoon in a very, very mild way. The raccoons must be kept alive and well, and the torture stopped.

This needs to be turned into a weather and future prediction (probably would end up governmental but maybe not...) program by saving them from the torture and forgetting about people connecting to animals for telepathic drugs when telepaths can telepathically share our high with k-2 and weed.

UPDATE, IMPORTANT: Deet may be in trouble, the government/mental institution is trying to cover this up. I need a telepathic connection to Deet in Terrell on my leg or arm so they don
t stick them back in my heart. He is in danger of being killed by the cruel mental institution but there are some in the system who sympathise. Hoping they can rescue him. He is another I am told can read the future, and he needs to go to a wildlife sanctuary and maybe in time they can find a way to let him transmit his important information in the ways it is transmitted to people who can create weather forecasts with it. The hospitals in Paris, Sulphur Springs, and Terrell Texas all have this sickening torture of raccoon telepaths so they may inflict punishment and instill fear into the patients. They seem to cut, burn, and use torture drugs on them to telepathically induce symptoms on me like VooDoo. Jerking my head, cracking bones and it is sad to think this is really happening but it seems true. The hospital in my town had all the nurses walking around and the sounds made by my moving around was constantly about Deet and some other raccoons, I am guessing they either were trying to make me feel crazy, interested in stopping the program, or were doing it off-gaurd.

Deet needs to be saved in Terrell Texas, he is one that reads the future and has very likely been badly tortured for the last 4+ months. Through pain telepathy, I could feel the cutting on the abdomen and chest and burning on the chest and armpit area. This torture is horrible and I was waiting for the other patients to tell you about the Deeta program with me so we can try to force them to turn it into a future reading program where they are not kept in cages and many could be adopted out to people if they are found to be suitable as a pet. This is how you teach them enough they can read the future, they need to know the alphabet and short numbers. (I know most of you think this is impossible but there are at least 3 raccoons I have heard about that have been trying to for a while, getting some right and more wrong and we need to make a little group to combine the forecasts we obtain off of Bluelight and make predictions that can be far more accurate than The Weather Channel.

The government and mental institution are now wanting to kill all of the Deets (telepathic raccoons used in drug telepathy and being tortured in various ways to make patients feel some of the pain and make them realize there are telepathic raccoons which are more intelligent than you might think when telepathic being tortured. Deet is 3.5 years old and has been tortured a lot and others have had it even worse. Deet needs to get out of Terrell so he can help with the forecasting which is not easy to do. This one needs to be worked with so it can learn letters and words as good as possible to make forecasts probably with help. Lucky needs to get better too and I will work on him. I wish Terrell would just find a way to send Deet from Terrell to an animal sanctuary or to my house in a cage since he is probably quite mean after prolonged abuse but eventually he/she should lose the fear of/aggressiveness toward people especially with telepathy to help. But I think Terrell wants to prevent me from helping Lucky's reading the future too and may want both of us dead. But I know how to care for raccoons and would like to start the weather and possible earthquake predictions. In any case, I want to see them sending the raccoons to better places and have evidence provided. Most of you probably don't believe this. But I keep running into this over and over at hospital, the mental institution, and my own family who started calling Lucky Deet for no reason I could see while I was being poisoned with Naltrexone telepathy in my own house that made me feel as though I'd die.

The finger tappers have one they have called Miprocin because I kept talking about that drug and the institution gives this one miprocin and connects it to our telepathy line so we see the visuals (if it is the same one) this one is I believe the one that has been very horribly tortured with the cutting, and probably burning and other things and will likely die if not saved. The one that is really bad off and will die without getting away/has already suffered a lot needs to get out before it is too late. They have cut his abdomen and chest and abdomen. I am not sure if this one is still alive.

There is someone in my town (Paris, Texas) with a telepathic pet raccoon named Deet that from all I heard is not being abused or anything but because of Deet in Terrell, people think this one is being tortured. This one in my town that is a pet is being treated well as far as I know and it must be disturbing to have a lot of people talking about Deet being tortured and suspecting them.

There is a telepathic raccoon being used and tortured by the hospital in Paris, Texas and the mistreatment may be very bad. I will come back to it when more inmates get out. He/she needs to be kept alive until rescue from the torture and confinement. And people do not need to be drugged with telepathic animals giving Naltrexone and so on without knowledge or consent.

DEET NEEDS TO BE CONNECTED TO ME FOR AT LEAST A MINUTE SO I CAN SEE IF HE IS OKAY - I THINK HE COULD BE DYING and I think he may need some Naloxone but that is their call. They just have to keep him alive and connect him to me long enough I can see. I will raise the Hell I was waiting for if anything bad happens or I believe it has.

Added 450mg DXM and 30mg temazepam, smoking more k-2

Update:
Things seem okay now. Just decided to smoke I think real weed but I am so high I can't figure it out and I almost forgot I added 2.5ml 1,4-butanediol. I am getting really high today.

Update#2
They are torturing the patients with Naltrexone telepathy from telepathic raccoons and possibly humans who get paid for it right now. They are evil. They have murdered patients in this institution.

Update#3:
Added 150mg DXM and smoked more K-2
Kissing the sky as I fly through the stratosphere....

ADD INFO ABOUT TERRELL:
The heart damage leads that were attached from the raccoons that had their brains damaged to keep them from being able to talk or communicate with telepathy. They always connected to the heart and brain and this is very bad and damaging.

I've been told that Terrell should send me a deet and they know which one I need, one they were using to transmit the torture that caused multiple scars and were used longer than average to prove what they are doing or find out where the program is taking place and inspect if the telepathic punishments and torture on patients through telepathy did not leave any significant visible evidence. They were talking about some pretty bad things in there but maybe it isn't as bad as they think since they can't see, only hear.

Last edited:
^ Long time I don't see you drinking!!

Btw I remember taking Valium when using Diazepam. Then I moved to Bromazepam which was much better for me.
I believe Ephedrine is okay to buy as it's normally prescribed for cough and sore sore throat. Is it good for energy?

Coffee is not enough anymore. Besides the amount of coffee I drink makes my stomach aches.

Keep it up SirTop!! Specially if you enjoy weeds. It can make this situation a little better. :)

Thanks buddy. Ephedrine is very good imo. It synergizes with caffeine so you don't have to drink as much coffee to get a really stimulating effect. I've noticed it does make it difficult to urinate. The best part is that it is dirt cheap. I use bronkaid brand.

Yesterday I smoked a spliff for the first time since November. Felt GREAT.

Right now I'm not high. Feels BORING.

Cheers everybody.

^ I know this feeling of boredom you are talking about. Do you have Netflix?
It helps.. ;) Video Games etc. You just have to start. :)

Keep it up man!

Haha thanks. I have Netflix and video games at home! I'm able to surf the net most of the time while I'm at work, 5/7ths of the time I can't have any sound. I'm considering bringing my netbook in from now on instead of my tablet. Then I can actually type things that are longer than a paragraph. And maybe play old emulated games, who knows.

I definitely recommend ephedrine for energy if coffee isn't doing it for you anymore.

it's almost winter here. this means harvest season is almost nigh. and the best chilling weather ya dig.

otoxycontin xr and oxycodone IR
coffee.

Haha thanks. I have Netflix and video games at home! I'm able to surf the net most of the time while I'm at work, 5/7ths of the time I can't have any sound. I'm considering bringing my netbook in from now on instead of my tablet. Then I can actually type things that are longer than a paragraph. And maybe play old emulated games, who knows.

I definitely recommend ephedrine for energy if coffee isn't doing it for you anymore.

Thanks SirTop!

105mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 4mg clonazepam, 100mg hydroxyzine, and some k-2 (changed it back to undo a lie since something important is happening)
Edit: Added 420mg DXM and 30mg temazepam and K-2

Just got out of the lunatic asylum that uses all sorts of telepathic torture and mind control. They have a very evil program that I will describe later when some more patients get out.
They are still using some mild torture/punishment from a distance.

They left implants in my ears and are burning the right side of my chest. It makes loud popping sounds when I swallow.
They repeatedly attached telepathic leads to my heart from the deeta program and gave me bad chest pains. One night I woke up unable to breathe for maybe 15 seconds with severe chest pain and started dry heaving and was weak.

I just found that Terrel Mental Institution just gave Deeta an overdose of hydromorphone and they need to save Deet with a Naloxone dose because this is just how they telepathically overdosed me when I stopped breathing for 5.5 minutes about 6 weeks ago.
Give the right amount of Naloxone to Deet so he doesn't die. Not too little but not an intentional overdose. I was given so much telepathically the first day my chest was burning bad and my whole body felt bad and I thought I would die.00
Deet is possibly a telepathic raccoon like mine (Lucky). They use him for drug telepathy with Naltrexone and his life is very miserable. They gave him the hydromorphone to reverse a Naltrexone overdose they gave him to send telepathic Naltrexone to me.
I know telepathic raccoons are used in the program.

Dr Spencer uses electricity on I think telepathic raccoons to make people's muscles jerk with telepathy. He got the connections on me so strong that when he wanted to keep me awake all night he would use it to jerk my head up in the air like five inches and jerk my arms and legs almost like I was a puppet on a string every time I started to fall asleep. Would have tried to stay awake had I known how the jerking worked since that involved torture.

They make it so my bones pop all the time and my hip repeatedly pops sometimes with every step and causes pain. Even my wrist keeps popping. I've been told that these could from telepathic animals that are implanted with something that lets joint be dislocated or something. All of this was being discusses between non tone deaf patients and between me and finger tappers from multiple asylums and locations who gave me information about what was going on with the torture of telepathic raccoons and what was happening, some of them died - mostly to punish me. I have some fear that they will use some telepathic raccoons to murder me with an overdose of an opiate in my sleep like they did before. A telepathic naltrexone overdose could kill me, it was among the mo

Update:
DEET IS DYING - I WILL SETTLE OUT OF COURT MYSELF IF THEY SAVE THE TELEPATHIC RACCOONS (I STILL THINK DEET IS A RACCOON BUT SOMEONE WITH THE INSTITUTION HE WAS A HUMAN USING NALTREXONE AGAINST ME)
DEET is dying. I barely feel his emotions and level of thought and it is probably be too late if not done now. Please help if you can seen maybe some of those could help in a hospital and do what they need to do to save this raccoon that is able to give mankind invaluable information that could save countless lives but instead are used to prevent drugs from working well and make you feel sick sometimes.

Deet was probably used against his will to kill me with hydromorphone and it is still too early for me to tell if they have tried to take out Jessica. She has been there six week and I hear her torture may be significantly worse than most scary things.
Someone needs to save this Deet - the Terrel Deet. I hope we can get this done - I have heard that he can do the future reading program and there may be another raccoon in my town that can give info about disasters because he is telepathic and he did once unless it was a trick. I know there is a torture chamber/facility for torturing these raccoons which have liven into there mid to late teens constantly suffering, small cages and injections with all kinds of drugs, many unpleasant ones - Naltrexone seems to be the drug of choice for Deet's torture and I get telepathic pain like cut and burning like I am feeling the pain of the raccoon in a very, very mild way. The raccoons must be kept alive and well, and the torture stopped.

This needs to be turned into a weather and future prediction (probably would end up governmental but maybe not...) program by saving them from the torture and forgetting about people connecting to animals for telepathic drugs when telepaths can telepathically share our high with k-2 and weed.

UPDATE, IMPORTANT: Deet may be in trouble, the government/mental institution is trying to cover this up. I need a telepathic connection to Deet in Terrell on my leg or arm so they don
t stick them back in my heart. He is in danger of being killed by the cruel mental institution but there are some in the system who sympathise. Hoping they can rescue him. He is another I am told can read the future, and he needs to go to a wildlife sanctuary and maybe in time they can find a way to let him transmit his important information in the ways it is transmitted to people who can create weather forecasts with it. The hospitals in Paris, Sulphur Springs, and Terrell Texas all have this sickening torture of raccoon telepaths so they may inflict punishment and instill fear into the patients. They seem to cut, burn, and use torture drugs on them to telepathically induce symptoms on me like VooDoo. Jerking my head, cracking bones and it is sad to think this is really happening but it seems true. The hospital in my town had all the nurses walking around and the sounds made by my moving around was constantly about Deet and some other raccoons, I am guessing they either were trying to make me feel crazy, interested in stopping the program, or were doing it off-gaurd.

Deet needs to be saved in Terrell Texas, he is one that reads the future and has very likely been badly tortured for the last 4+ months. Through pain telepathy, I could feel the cutting on the abdomen and chest and burning on the chest and armpit area. This torture is horrible and I was waiting for the other patients to tell you about the Deeta program with me so we can try to force them to turn it into a future reading program where they are not kept in cages and many could be adopted out to people if they are found to be suitable as a pet. This is how you teach them enough they can read the future, they need to know the alphabet and short numbers. (I know most of you think this is impossible but there are at least 3 raccoons I have heard about that have been trying to for a while, getting some right and more wrong and we need to make a little group to combine the forecasts we obtain off of Bluelight and make predictions that can be far more accurate than The Weather Channel.

The government and mental institution are now wanting to kill all of the Deets (telepathic raccoons used in drug telepathy and being tortured in various ways to make patients feel some of the pain and make them realize there are telepathic raccoons which are more intelligent than you might think when telepathic being tortured. Deet is 3.5 years old and has been tortured a lot and others have had it even worse. Deet needs to get out of Terrell so he can help with the forecasting which is not easy to do. This one needs to be worked with so it can learn letters and words as good as possible to make forecasts probably with help. Lucky needs to get better too and I will work on him. I wish Terrell would just find a way to send Deet from Terrell to an animal sanctuary or to my house in a cage since he is probably quite mean after prolonged abuse but eventually he/she should lose the fear of/aggressiveness toward people especially with telepathy to help. But I think Terrell wants to prevent me from helping Lucky's reading the future too and may want both of us dead. But I know how to care for raccoons and would like to start the weather and possible earthquake predictions. In any case, I want to see them sending the raccoons to better places and have evidence provided. Most of you probably don't believe this. But I keep running into this over and over at hospital, the mental institution, and my own family who started calling Lucky Deet for no reason I could see while I was being poisoned with Naltrexone telepathy in my own house that made me feel as though I'd die.

The finger tappers have one they have called Miprocin because I kept talking about that drug and the institution gives this one miprocin and connects it to our telepathy line so we see the visuals (if it is the same one) this one is I believe the one that has been very horribly tortured with the cutting, and probably burning and other things and will likely die if not saved. The one that is really bad off and will die without getting away/has already suffered a lot needs to get out before it is too late. They have cut his abdomen and chest and abdomen. I am not sure if this one is still alive.

There is someone in my town (Paris, Texas) with a telepathic pet raccoon named Deet that from all I heard is not being abused or anything but because of Deet in Terrell, people think this one is being tortured. This one in my town that is a pet is being treated well as far as I know and it must be disturbing to have a lot of people talking about Deet being tortured and suspecting them.

There is a telepathic raccoon being used and tortured by the hospital in Paris, Texas and the mistreatment may be very bad. I will come back to it when more inmates get out. He/she needs to be kept alive until rescue from the torture and confinement. And people do not need to be drugged with telepathic animals giving Naltrexone and so on without knowledge or consent.

DEET NEEDS TO BE CONNECTED TO ME FOR AT LEAST A MINUTE SO I CAN SEE IF HE IS OKAY - I THINK HE COULD BE DYING and I think he may need some Naloxone but that is their call. They just have to keep him alive and connect him to me long enough I can see. I will raise the Hell I was waiting for if anything bad happens or I believe it has.

Added 450mg DXM and 30mg temazepam, smoking more k-2

Update:
Things seem okay now. Just decided to smoke I think real weed but I am so high I can't figure it out and I almost forgot I added 2.5ml 1,4-butanediol. I am getting really high today.

Update#2
They are torturing the patients with Naltrexone telepathy from telepathic raccoons and possibly humans who get paid for it right now. They are evil. They have murdered patients in this institution.

Update#3:
Added 150mg DXM and smoked more K-2
Kissing the sky as I fly through the stratosphere....

OK what's up man is this all schtick or are you really having these thoughts.

300mg Yellow Poppy Extract added

It is what I learned in the mental institution and from the finger tapping. Are you telepathic? Maybe someone can turn you if you are not and you can get high on my hydrocodone telepathy.

The Deet program is being murdered/executed in some places soon is seems or so their is a threat. They need to be saved and are in about 150 locations. If you can hear the Deet signal, make sure you spread this story around.

Here is a communication I am recieving:

They are trying to kill me - The Government - I am revealing their telepathic torture and drugging/Naltrexone program and have celebrities watching.
The Terrell State Mental Institution/Doctor Spencer is wanting to torture Lucky with telepathic Naltrexone or Naloxone
I'd like to have Deet (a telepathic raccoon) from Terrell to help with weather and Earthquake forecasts and I'm told to get the other one that was repeatedly used on me the worst.

Terrell is evil. Terrell is a horrible place. But maybe it was important to go there to find out about Deeta program and all the telepathic torture and punishments and non-consensual drugging by shrinks and doctors and maybe I can do something about their Bull Shit.

The finger tappers settled on calling me Groot in Terrell/fingertapped me as Groot. They were telling me that Terrell used Telepathic raccoons in the Deet program. I first heard of it in my town when I became aware of my telepathy and it was disturbing. Next time my nephew kept calling Lucky Deet, and then I stopped breathing and in the hospital the nurses and doctors kept talking about Deet with their telepathy.

They don't forecast the weather with the Terrell Deet. Maybe I can figure out how to use that one in my forecast since she knows how. It would be easier if it was here. I am shutting this mental institution down if I can.

They are killing the telepathic raccoons in some places to cover up. You need to spread the word with telepathy and so on to get a stop put to this, I know it would help!

Dr. Spencer is poisoning Deet with overdoses of Hydromorphone and Naltrexone to poison Lucky now. The mental institution is the same one with the doctor who used telepathic water attacks to make Lucky swell up rapidly sometimes so hard that you could not press down on his abdomen or side at all but my mom has this ability to quickly reverse it. Now they are attacking him with Naltrexone as they have me and making him act like he is feeling bad and agitated. They are torturing Deet much more to give Lucky his Naltrexone torture because Deet gets the actual drug.

They need to stop torturing Deet now and let him recover without torturing any more and then let him go to some new home away from their torture dungeon, to a place he'd like to go where he/she could predict the future with someone telepathic.

Last edited:
it's almost winter here. this means harvest season is almost nigh. and the best chilling weather ya dig.

Like cannabis harvest? Nice! Best time of the year...

I'm chilling at a hotel with my D-Nail taking some dabs on oxy. It was friggin pouring on the way here, it's just nice to relax.. So excited for String Cheese Incident this weekend!!

Bro?? Same thing is going on in my mind. What the fuck is going on with this guy, is it a raccoon or humans? Did he escape from a mental asylum?? Or is this hallucinations from the drugs he is taking???

Dude if these things are going around in you head then holy shit man, what is going on here?? I mean randomly pops up in some thread that's meant to be for how high you are and wtf? ????????????

Telepathy, torture and shit? WTF? ??

Drank a beer and another 30mg temazepam
The mental institution in Terrell Texas is attacking/abusing patients with the deet program, putting telepathic raccoon leads on their hearts to give the people heart attacks/heart damage and to kill the raccoons.
They must stop now because we have enough evidence from people who have been damaged and evidence from people in my town who know about it and have felt the naltrexone telepathy they have used on people. It must be stopped, the killing must stop fast! Spread the words with all the methods, fill the telepathic airwaves.

They tried to kill me in there because I chose to pursue this hidden program and I am not the only one involved in uncovering this, there are many others and they will never get away with it. They will be in less trouble if they stop the killing. I know I'll drop my heart attack and meningitis lawsuit that I want to inflict on them if they do the right thing and let them live the right way to do the future forecast program and we think we know the best way to do that already.

Terrell is going to try to kill me remotely in my sleep tonight if I don't stay awake.

The government is covering up the program they are using to use telepathic naltrexone on me and they want to kill me while I sleep.
They may be deciding to use the telepathic raccoons for their future reading program but if they do they are doing it wrong, keeping them in tiny cages. A telepathic raccoon has been able to predict weather and I almost caught an earthquake with him.

THEY KEEP TURNING THE TELEPATHIC NALTREXONE ON ME TO FUCK UP MY HYDROCODONE ENJOYMENT AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE MY SKIN IS HOT AND COLD

The government wants to kill me and Obama needs to do something to stop it if he doesn't want to be blamed for my death.
Deet is 15 years old and they are trying to kill him and they need to stop.

Update:
That DXM caused the weirdest spiritual experience of my life. Multiple souls entered me from the nut house I was in and elsewhere and we took turns talking with my mouth. One I will call R.H., someone I talked to a lot at the asylum, combined with me and we talked out of my mouth. Having two souls in one body is interesting.

Last edited:
Currently drunk, wish I was high.

Had a few mixed DiSaronno drinks, probably around 12 shots total mixed in. Had a few cigarettes, a beer and some caffeine too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.