• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite as high as I'd like to be but
2cb mdma ketamine and some booze in the cards for this weekend.
Off to Montana for the pirate party

Sounds sick those are 3 of my favorite drugs. Have a good time. I got 1p-lsd, 5-mapb, 4-ho-met, and 2g MXE coming soon. Also a quarter of dank. Need to get ready for moonrise festival lol. Smoking dank bud and taking etizolam right now. Friend coming over with bong.

Last edited:
Just had some coffee and gonna smoke a bowl then relax and watch some TV.

Woke up groggy,benadryl helps sleep but I'm not sure its worth the side effects. Otherwise just been blazing all day and about to chew some val before work.

This weekend I may buy some more weed in place of booze, so I'm not so fucking bored....

I cracked my sobriety streak and indulged in a few of those Gatorade Ice speed pills. It is definitely not meth, and snorting it tastes/smells like that gawdawful speed paste you can get from the UK. Smells like mothballs. Maybe it's Dextro-Amphetamine. Also popped 150mg MDMA last night and railed the remaining 50mg with lines made from these pills. Im awake but without feeling sketchy or tired. This batch of the pills must be pretty weak compared to what I've read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guise stoppp all the skateboarding videos are bringing back crippling nostalgia. Anyone remember The Berrics? Does that shit still go on? Like Skate or Dice was one of my favorite things back in the day.

I just popped an mg of alprazo now I'm gunna smoke weed. I still feel fucked up from last night. Lolz @ my last post last night, I don't think I could have put it more eloquently.

Smoked a blunt and had a few beers earlier. Came home and took a nap, now bout to get blunted again.

Bowl after bowl on rotation after work. Maybe some beer and etizolam later.

I'm getting drunk and bzd'd out because im sick of the fuckin world. So far I'm at like 6mg alpraz & on 3rd beer. Idgaf abotu shit right now.

Cooking home fries and bacon, just woke up, may pop a val and smoke weed while watching mushi-shi after I eat.

Quitting the drink has been an imperative for me for a while, I'm gonna try replacing it with more involved cooking and more frequent instagramming (the only and I mean ONLY social media I use besides text forums)

^Good luck! Do you plan to quit drinking for good or are you still going to drink occasionally?

I'm feeling very good, took some tramadol, diazepam (low dose) and been smoking hash. I'd like a cig right now but its too much of a hassle to go out (can't smoke here)

^Good luck! Do you plan to quit drinking for good or are you still going to drink occasionally?

I'm feeling very good, took some tramadol, diazepam (low dose) and been smoking hash. I'd like a cig right now but its too much of a hassle to go out (can't smoke here)

Thanks, I'm quitting drinking indefinitely, using the money on food and maybe weed instead. I just like it too much and can't trust myself.

I'm gonna smoke weed when I get back from the gym.

Feeling alive again, had a flare up today in Houston and had to visit the ER. They were wonderful though, much better than any other ER I've been to. Got 3L of glucose, 12mg Zofran and 8mg morphine.

Now some dabs and hopefully sleep, it's been a rough day.

Drank abit at work, smoking on some kush indica type weed bout to chill. Need some trypts, lysergics, or mxe in my life soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.