• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo PM me, I got some questions about the tianeptine man.

OT: Drinking beer and smoking bud all through the night and waking up to the do the same + 1mg k-pin sub-L + about to throw a few gabapentins down the hatch. As well as lying to my boss about having an interview somewhere else so I can be lazy and late. The fucking store is closing in 6 weeks anyway. I'm in a don't-give-a-fuck-mode

SirTop, I feel you. I'm killing a 12 case a night + and it's become a necessity to keep alcohol on deck. Ugh, the things I do to make up for IV heroin/opioids.

Tianeptine is a legal anti-depressant with no side effects. Good shit for depression but I think after two months the effects are starting to wear off. I take it everyday along with a shitload other nootropic type drugs. And 10mg etizolam throughout the day that shit will suck coming off it. No weed or alcohol tonight getting some tomorrow after work. I also take gabapentin and phenibut sometimes. Lots of caffeine pills as well at work to keep me going.

Finished off the last off the good weed like 10 minutes ago
drinking my last lost coast ale
just got a meal in me

Feelin good prolly work at 4 am but fuck it

Didn't take any extra drugs since my last post but I just found out my best friend is gonna be back in the USA for 3 months, coinciding with my last 3 months in the state !! Ohmanohmanohman yes. Best part is he doesn't do drugs, only cares about lifting weights, video games, and girls with cute butts. It's like, free rehab, better, because street fighter and brown rice and chicken.

Edit: rappa you always at werk so early, what's your line if you don't mind the ?

Tianeptine is a legal anti-depressant with no side effects. Good shit for depression but I think after two months the effects are starting to wear off. I take it everyday along with a shitload other nootropic type drugs. And 10mg etizolam throughout the day that shit will suck coming off it. No weed or alcohol tonight getting some tomorrow after work. I also take gabapentin and phenibut sometimes. Lots of caffeine pills as well at work to keep me going.

Unfortunately, shits not legal here; I wish it was. I feel like it would be one of few beneficial antidepressants for me IMO.

OT: 1mg clonazepam subL + 900mg gabapentin + beer/PBR + bowls of some fire cannabis

• 200 mg Oxycodone - pink 20 mg generig OxyCodone pills - insufflated
  • 100 mg Methylphenidate - white 10 mg Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
  • 0.1 gram of good Cocaine - off-white fluffy powder / rocks - insufflated
  • 3 bags of Heroin - white powder cut with Diphenhydramine & Mannitol - IV
  • 30 mg Diazepam - yellow 5 mg pills - swallowed
  • 2 mg Clonazepam - pink 0.5 Rivotril brand pills - sublingual
  • 40 mg Temazepam - white 20 mg pills - swallowed
  • 0.25 gram of Pethidine - white powder - insufflated
  • 2 joints filled with Amnesia Excellent - fire-ass bud with lots of trichomes - smoked
  • half a pack of Lucky Strikes - filter cigs - smoked

<aybe some MDPV and more Cocaine or some Dichloropane (RTI-111) to keep me from nodding out in front of my computer LOLz. :p

--» Peace o/

• 200 mg Oxycodone - pink 20 mg generig OxyCodone pills - insufflated
  • 100 mg Methylphenidate - white 10 mg Ritalin IR pills - insufflated
  • 0.1 gram of good Cocaine - off-white fluffy powder / rocks - insufflated
  • 3 bags of Heroin - white powder cut with Diphenhydramine & Mannitol - IV
  • 30 mg Diazepam - yellow 5 mg pills - swallowed
  • 2 mg Clonazepam - pink 0.5 Rivotril brand pills - sublingual
  • 40 mg Temazepam - white 20 mg pills - swallowed
  • 0.25 gram of Pethidine - white powder - insufflated
  • 2 joints filled with Amnesia Excellent - fire-ass bud with lots of trichomes - smoked
  • half a pack of Lucky Strikes - filter cigs - smoked

<aybe some MDPV and more Cocaine or some Dichloropane (RTI-111) to keep me from nodding out in front of my computer LOLz. :p

--» Peace o/
How the fuck. Over what period of time. That's just to damn much.

yesterday: no drugs except a few RX'ed to me, as directed. it had been quite a while since that happened. if nothing else, i smoke weed almost every day.

right now, high as a kite on smack. i think a couple pulls of weed are in my very near future.

So weird, sometimes I think when I'm sick I lose my opiate dependence.. Feeling better this morning, kinda felt w/d this morning so I took 5mg at 9am. Usually I'd want to take more by 1-2pm but it's almost 4pm and I'm ok... weird. I'll take more anyway because I'm going away tomorrow and I've already picked me d-day...

ot: dabs

Relaxing on some tramadol. I'm going to eat something and then smoke some weed/hash, maybe roll a couple of spliffs and watch a movie.

2 good hits of some great bud, approx. 70mg heroin IV, a Sweetwater IPA along with some vape hits of 21% nicotine content

The usally gabapentin dose of 1200mg. I ran out early though so it's been a week since I've taken any. Can feel the strange "high" it gives. Very intresting drug, Amazing for anxiety. Also doctors give it out like candy.

hell ya got off the plane to my girl with a fat spliff of dank weed

gonna fry nuts on some LSD tonight

Going easy tonight with 400mg codeine, 200mg hydroxyzine, 100mg oxazepam and some hash of medium quality.
I'm feeling relaxed but nothing exceptional. No alcohol or buprenorphine tonight, I'm doing breaks or at least trying to :p

buzzin n itchy on some codeine. ate a bunch of lasagna after to try to potentiate

Not quite as high as I'd like to be but
2cb mdma ketamine and some booze in the cards for this weekend.
Off to Montana for the pirate party

Status
Not open for further replies.