D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
55mg methadone
40mg oxazepam
3 50 cl beers and some whisky
loads of high grade weed

nodding out on my joints, I'm enjoying each one like never before, that weed is so damn tasty and potent and I'm not too used to methadone, great opiate feeling, so it's great :)

I've been decently high all day on weed, caffeine and cocaine.

After a meth habit the high from cocaine is more of a novelty than anything else, even good cocaine (and the stuff around this area is far from "good cocaine"...the meth, on the other hand, is often top-of-the-line), but it's still enjoyable...I like the bitter/unpleasant but still strangely enjoyable taste of it, plus the numbness etc. It synergizes nicely with weed (IMO) and I can put it down a hell of a lot easier than meth, too.

I saw an old former drug associate of mine randomly today at a gas station. We used to smoke tar together and I'd buy it from her sometimes. It was kind of an awkward, random conversation...hadn't seen her in about 6 months or so. She didn't look all that great, I think she's still fucking up probably *sigh* Although who knows, maybe/hopefully not. I didn't ask about that because it would've been rude considering the fact that she was with her significant other & her daughter...both of whom know about her habit but still.

8g red horn
4g 10x extract
6 shots tequila
2 blowjobs from your mother

Drank an Emergent White IPA from Boulder Beer Company, now working on a bottle of Trail's End pale ale. I love getting a mix and match six pack. 8 cans of Yuengling in the fridge, as well.

Smoked some weed, had some kratom, and 2.5mg alprazolam.
Trying to predict a potentially serious typhoon threatening the Ryuku islands of Japan and China, as well as get info on other systems to verify my telepathic abilities and save lives (the one with the info is anonymously sharing it - maybe it could be a spirit, since it isn't giving the info directly). I did well (perfect my first tropical cyclone while noaa was giving a 10% chance of formation, and good but asked question question wrongly and got back a response that was off) at first and I think on Hurricane Danny but otherwise everyone is interfering with my telepathy.

They are also telling all kinds of lies about me with telepathy. And they are trying to chase me out of town and expect me to leave now because I can't turn it off and everyone hears me in their heads if I am being told the truth. The hospital and others are being control freaks, making threats against me for drug use and everyone wants me gone now when I need a few months to make money to get a start, but all the threats make it harder to get anything done and I tell them I'll leave in December but they want me gone now and I have no money. I am going to sell stuff on eBay and I might get something to trip on later since I have to wait so long to leave.

They really need to let me predict the damn disaster, save some lives, make some money so I can leave like they want (and any money made other than a small amount to live off of so I can do my work and possibly other things besides disasters, and anything more than $80-$120 per day payment goes to rebuilding disaster areas or other charity - not trying to get rich here.

After last night's joyride in the mountains (over 100 miles with 3 gallons whee) I returned home to no beer, passed out for 12 hours.

Now up again, got beer, will probably run out by 2-3am, might have to get more somehow, dunno....

All I know I gotta get real drunk while I can since I work 11/12 nights starting Sunday.

I constantly see hydroxyzine popping up on this and other threads. Does hydroxyzine have recreational value, or is it just used as a potentiatior.

If it has recreational value, what are its effects? The usual antihistamine effects? I ask because due to a health condition that causes itching, I have a pretty open supply of this med and the only warning I've gotten about it is that "may cause drowsiness". Taken as prescribed at 25mg per dose, I have noticed no effects at all other than an easing of itching.

Just curious.

Mostly an antihistamine/sedative and opiate potentiator but also very rare, I've only had access to it very seldomly

I am really high! took 800 mg tramadol, 6mg bromazepam. I also took 1mg of sub. This is the first time I'm taking buprenorphine, and since I only have a tolerance to tramadol it has hit me quite strong. I'm also smoking on some silver haze during the short periods of time i'm not caught up in a nod.
NSFW:
---itzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NSFW:
lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-eàààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààfàfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffàààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààà-àà-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did these NFSW's^ while nodding off :p

Cya later BL <3

340mg Vyvanse
4.2mg Clonazolam
5mg Clonazepam
Ample Caffeine / Cigrets

I feel like im on 75-150mg of tramadol or a couple of strong drinks and holy shit phenibut 1,250mg since 9:ishpm today now 12:25 i have tinnitus now, so what i love phenibut better than alcohol and the best legal prescription holy fuck my ears this shit is scary.

My eyes are so heavy like im on 150-300mg of trams but this morning, woke up only 3 hours or less sleep, took my rx adderall 10mg 9am 5mg at 10 to keep awake, had a 100mg caffeine pill, 5 or more kava caps, this morning,
took a total of 1250mg of phenibut 5 caps i forgot im so heavy and euphoric.

Daym...340mg ov Vyynase 420!!!??? I had it one time and was going good on like 100mg I think, prefer it to adderall for sure, know somebody with a script but they want get get rid of any, like it would really hurt to get rid of 5 a month. Anyway, not fucked nearly or at al enough, just had 2mg of Xanax and 1mg or a lil under of Bupe...got aggravated and went through all my xanax yesterday, but saved two, shoulda saved 4...4mg of either klon or xanax is my 'buzz' dose. BUT did get a suprise nod yesterday off of a staggered dose of gabapentin(2700mg) and I think like 6-8mg of xanax cuz I think I had 11 and I had two left just now..didn't think it would happen but it did, keep gettin woke up on the couch a lot lately....had 2 grams of Phenibut at 1 today...but ya, not where I wanna be, which is buzzed with my head between my legs.... did get a call for someone with bars today, I hope they still have tomorow, otherwise I'm gonna go without or pay for some overpriced peaches or wait till my main guy gets his footballs...but damn I don't gotta even pay for the bars but want go into detail so hope there still around.

Just got some mail today. So yeah... Whenever I get mail, I get pretty darn high.
Flubromazepam, 3-FPM and a shitload of 3-MMC <3
mcdonalds-im-lovin-it.png

ahh just made a lot of cash & huge stash... and about to do my lovely delicious mixture of H & fent powder, the fent literally tastes and burns like melted caramel, its so yummy i smoke it only on foil..can't wait for my nod and fall forward flat on my face :D !!!!!! mmmm

oh man... i nodded so hard that the flap with 1 hoot in there got caught in my curls but luckily nothing dropped or went to waste !

Status
Not open for further replies.