• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ketamine makes everything better. Ive only had it with shrooms, acid, MDMA, weed, and various pharma stuff. Oh cocaine too. But Im sure DMT, 2-cb, LSZ, enalapril, and azithromycin synergize well. :)

2 bongs of swazi gold
320 mgs oxycodone
2mgs loprazolam

lot of high stakes betting. got up to 800 usd now off an initial 40 usd lay out, bet it all now on a horse and it came second by a damn cunt hair (and I was punting on the nose so i lost). just plain upsetting

60 mg oxycontin
8 mg flubromazepam
0,8 gram potent hash
500 mg tramadol
50 mg hydroxizine
two strong coffees

nodding. Euphoric. My opiod tolerance has gone through a process of in- as well as reversion

the hash:

ykPDbtU.jpg

Last edited:
Throughout the day it's been: half a milligram of suboxone, one and a half grams of a potent indica, and 900 mg of gabapentin.
I'm tapering a 2 month slip up right now and it's funny how things work because this Thursday was ment to be my last dose of opioids but a buddy rang me today and is giving me a ride to a burning manish festival this weekend in Northern California. Fuck withdrawing at a festie, I'm going to hold steady at .5mg and trip my tits off all weekend. Hopefully I'll find ketamine, mushrooms, and dmt. Yummy

Take a reagent test kit!!!

Twistin up a blunt, what up DC long time no see

Smoking a blunt down by the lake. Ate a black cap as well and it gave almost like a mini trip. My senses are piqued and I notice a subtle change in my thought pattern.

Probably gonna stuff my face with canna oil and kratom after this.

Damn, long ass day of work. Now gonna head to the grocery in a little bit for the late night quiet (hopefully...), plus I want to spend the day at the beach tomorrow, supposed to be hot af this side of the hill. only like 79 in Bu tho

But at least I've smoked a lot today, like 10 joints and some dabs

My walk ended up with me seeing some high school friends and I ended up sharing 3 blunts and saved one for myself.

Now:
3tsp kratom
Currently warming up this cannaoil

^Reminds me I have a bunch of tramadols, nice. I wonder if I'd feel anything from them while on the morphine.

Took 320mg morphine XR earlier & 10mg diazepam. Gonna cut back on the morphine tomorrow as I need a lot less to stay 'well', than I need to 'feel good' like I am right now. ;)

What does that smell like? I've heard nobody really gets the super pine gas OG except California.

I imagine the Cheese on that totally covers the OG.

ot: dabs of 'Banana Berry' about to switch it up to Candyland. Took 600mg gabapentin earlier

Yeah, it mostly just smells like other cheese strains

Last edited:
Ketamine makes everything better. Ive only had it with shrooms, acid, MDMA, weed, and various pharma stuff. Oh cocaine too. But Im sure DMT, 2-cb, LSZ, enalapril, and azithromycin synergize well. :)
DMT after the peak of an acid trip is amazing. But DMT is amazing by itself. When you are ready it will find you. Its like nothing else on this planet. Its extremely easy to extract if you are really keen. No chemistry knowledge needed and acacia to extract from which is legal in itself is available easily online. I prefer acacia extracts to mimosas etc. There is something very special about the alkaloids from acacia. It really is the one drug everyone should try...and not just see the veil and pretty colours and geometri...you need to punch through that to see what it really is all about.

Ot. Nevilles Haze outdoor grown absolute amazing weed. 88% pure cocaine...and now off for a night of tantric sex on mdma and probably acid or 2cb. Good times.

45mg dexmethylphenidate, 50 lisdexamphetamine, 350 carisoprodol, 0.5 clonazepam. Ready to go.

Added 200 modafanil and coffee. 3 hours sleep over 3 days does this.

Last edited:
I'm getting some nice feelgoodman.jpg feelings from this kratom at the moment :) Enjoying a day off from fishing...the dept. of fish and game closed our district until Friday.

A couple days ago I was out on the water (it was very windy outside) and I saw a gust of wind literally blast toward our boat, as we were heading home. You can see the wind sometimes because it catches particles of the water on the ocean's surface as it moves along (an effect called a "williwaw" around here). It was this opaque, white wall of seawater rushing straight at me. Made sure to hold my sunglasses to my face & then it hit us...the sound was deafening, like the roar of a freight-train or something, for only about 4 or 5 seconds. It got my adrenaline pumping a little bit and it was a cool little "high" that I kind of wanted to share with someone, so thought I'd post it here on HHAY? (because I love this thread)

living the dream , i've often wished to be a fisherman in AK, deadliest catch makes it look fontudu.

ot: a lot of oxy and some bets... losing bets...

so high that i actually feel a bit disgusted with myself, i've been on a massive heroin binge this past month and tbh i don't even feel it anymore no matter how much i take. i'm gonna start cutting right down starting tomorrow, i cba anymore. i just want to go back to using once a week..

sorry to be sir buzzkillington

living the dream , i've often wished to be a fisherman in AK, deadliest catch makes it look fontudu.

Oh yeah it's quite fun at time! I fish salmon not crab but it's still exciting and profitable. Love having a job I enjoy...so many people work jobs they loathe, I forget how lucky I am sometimes

Even when it sucks outside it can be fun...I like it when we're on shore and it's just a total shitshow outside, whitewater everywhere, massive tornado-style williwaws out in the bay, chairs flying off the front deck and shit, and we just peer out there and nod casually like "we got this". It's like that scene in Forrest Gump, with Lt. Dan in the hurricane telling god to go fuck himself...looking nature right in the eye and saying "THAT ALL YOU GOT, BITCH?" (right before your boat capsizes, hehe)

I love that feeling!

OT: smoked a joint earlier

Moderate dose of DXM (390mg) , threw in some diphenhydramine for potentation and had some good bong rips. Still waiting for it to fully kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.