• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you actually pack it all up yet? One things that I noticed about moving is that a seemingly small amount of stuff can easily be misleading and take up more time, effort, and travel space than you would think.

Good luck with the move though!

Haha, how right you were... i only needed two truck beds full (one for bed, kitchen table, couch and one for chairs and belongings) but i didnt have nearly enough dedicated containers for the random shit! At the end i just started throwing random crap like ice cube trays and door hooks, dish soap etc. into the bed and hoping for the best. I was borrowing a coworkers truck (small ford ranger) so i w as overwhelmed with rushing the process. I think i only had maybe one item fly out down the road lol...
So yeah you called it :) im very minimalist yet need to be even MORE so sometimes.

Ps: carl why you gotta be all here and there and nowhere at once man? I moved to ABQ but you should still come and kick it with me all fresh.

Pps can i call you F-dawg or does that sound too dirty?

Ppps: did you watch the pre classic this weekend? OMFG RUPP!

On topic now: drinking a beer now that ive unpacked pretty much all my stuff. May try to get my herbal smoke on later since its the weekend. I need a fucking cheeseburger too; im famished.

So fucking heated drinking beers on kratom puffin an ecig. snip

Last edited by a moderator:
^ lulz.

OT: im high nigga pie and it feels good. did 2 fat bags which were more like 3 just a few mins ago and i feel nice.
anyways:

bong rip O weed
2 bags of dope on top of the 2 i had earlier
10mg of ambien
cigs

nodding over here. shew

sober atm. going over-seas for a bit soon and I'm fucking scared that i am going to be sober 100%

but hopefully i get to try kratom, and then i'll be resorting to alcohol:( but its okay 'cause my alchy tolerance so so low now.

got a little bit of top grade weed left, i'm going to smoke up. then i've got some other weed that is pretty dece

Bout to be a half gram of ron today. .25 this afternoon and .25 this evening. Dosed around 2mg etizolam today, will take 2 more mg after I snort this quarter. Cigs. Weed resin and some beers.

first dope in two weeks, and hopefully last dope for a long time. Hopping back on the sober train tomorrow... I just needed a break before I went insane.

I'm only on 20 mg methadone, so a tiny piece of a half gram has me warm, itchy & nodding.

Smoking on bowls of some excellent Girl Scout cookies and LA Confidential feeling very stoned. 40mgs of Hydrocodone + 4mgs of Alprazolam

Last edited:
I'm amped up to the max, shit, haven't been this amped up in ages and that's saying something lol.
Combined it with baclofen earlier; that was pretty nice but my huge benzo tolerance kinda ruined the baclofen for me (my best mate got much more/better effects from the combo.)

I'm fucking amped up as hell, might take some benzos soon; got chlorazepate, xanax, bromazepam & flurazepam to choose from (if I'm not forgetting any :D ).

half a fifth of wild turkey, some stone cali gold ipa, some boxed wine, some xanax (2mg) from this girl i ended up sleeping with, which could be awkward later due to past happenings, but whatever i feel great. the homie and i are gonna smoke a caviar joint (weed doused in BHO and rolled in kief) at 4;20 am, assuming im still conscious and hes still willing to smoke... watching the twin peaks pilot to kill time. damn whataday.

smoked two grams of some fire ass Larry OG (tested 26% THC), had two pieces of a 420 bar, smoked undgodly amounts of agent orange and blue dream with the girl i spent some time with earlier... baked as fuck dawg. prolly smoked an eighth of weed today (and only some seriously dank shit) and drank so much booze.., that half a purple bar got me fuckkkked.

VOdka, vodka, vodka. 2g of fishscale coke throughout the night. Smoked a Camel plus 6mg alpraxolam for thr crash. Gonna pasd the fuck.out now. 6am... Peace!!! If my girl finds out abot dis.... Im fucked =D PEACEERRR

Fk my tolerance, fuck it to hell. They should make tolerance disrupting pills that aren't hallucinogenic like Ibogaine.
OT: 80 mg oxy, 400 mgs morphine, 60 mgs oxazepam, weed. Feels good but not amazing. need a well-needed tolerance break. Guess if you're a fan of nodding you'd love this high as I'm constantly nodding off if I'm seated and nod off even while typing. But I aint a nods man, I like the onset the most of opiods.

Beer because i cant handle sobriety right now. Wanted to save it for after dinner. Wanted to, couldnt. Still gotta do errands later but screw it.

7:40 chewed 10mg of ambien, which is usually my sweet spot if i dont dose 2 days in a row.
got a shower and shaved
8:15 did 2.5 bags of dope and took a bong rip that was 85% weed and 15% kief and it kicked everything in so im feeling pretty damn good. light as a feather and all warm and toasty. about to cook some chicken tenders with some montreal steak seasoning, lemon pepper, little bit of pepper, season all salt, cooked in olive oil and butter and them laced with franks redhot after. fucking delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.