Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking wine
high as shit on bali kratom and klonopin

Praying for some weed. In the meantime packing a lip of copehenagen to fix my oral fixation.

Drinking a pint smith&forge hard cider 6% abv.
1200mg gabapentin.
Smoked my last bowl, time to re-up.
Alprazolam and valium (mostly desmethyldiazepam/nordazepam, oxazepam, mostly just from lightly active valium metabolites) have little to no effects left right now, except maybe some potentiation of alcohol and weed- especially in the sedative nature.

Just prepped to move across town tomorrow, fuckin dope... I own so little that its gonna be a piece of cake.

So now that work and that is done, its beer o clock!! Imperial stouts now, benzo and movie later. Cha-ching.

A ton of tramadol and 108mg flurazepam. Gonna pop a baclofen 10mg and 40mg of propranolol. 8)

Wish I had sum weed.

^ preach it, brotha. We could obviously get some, but it'd be just too much a hassle. Lets enjoy what we've got!

Edit: officially drunk, just found out my friends cat just passed away. Too many feels, just took my benzo, after a cig imma drink more. Too many feels freal :(

Last edited:
^I know that feel bro, sorry to hear about your mates cat. The loss of an animal can be close to as hard on someone as losing a person depending on how close you are to the person/animal. You're right about us having to just enjoy what we've got. ;) Which is what I'm doing. Still, some bud would be nice; but too lazy to move atm.

OT: I lost count on tramadol and flurazepam, 2k+ tram and 216mg+ flurazepam (I'm 100% sure I dosed atleast 2000mg tram and 216mg flurazepam; but am also fairly sure I went a bit beyond that.)
I think I need a tolerance break... =D Note: It is highly advised not to take more than 400mg of tramadol, otherwise you're risking a seizure. (very real possibility) I have an extreme tolerance built up over the years; and have lots of experience with tram. Please don't try this at home unless you know what you're doing.

I'm not physically dependant yet on benzos (again), I think, so that shouldn't be an issue.

And the tram; I can get by with 100-200mg/day and experience super minor (barely noticable) w/d symptoms. Then when I've done that for 3-4 days, quit entirely for another 3-4 days and bam; 200mg gets me nodding again.

I have to, I'm eating these trams and benzos asif they're skittles; and eventhough my tramadol supply is pretty much "all you can eat"; I prefer the effects from small doses with a low tolerance. %)

Last edited:
Got a nice, mellow bupe and caffeine buzz, pleasantly itchy and groovin to some trap. %)

Last edited:
Just prepped to move across town tomorrow, fuckin dope... I own so little that its gonna be a piece of cake.

So now that work and that is done, its beer o clock!! Imperial stouts now, benzo and movie later. Cha-ching.

Did you actually pack it all up yet? One things that I noticed about moving is that a seemingly small amount of stuff can easily be misleading and take up more time, effort, and travel space than you would think.

Good luck with the move though!

about to be pretty high cuz i got 3 bags of dope kicking in and when this girl gets here to cut my hair we are gonna take some bong rips as well. i feel ok and will feel even better after i smoke and this all kicks in.

Just added
2000mg of methocarbanol (muscle relaxer) and 350mg of carisoprodol (Soma) to my 60mg methadone dose, l-theanine, kava kava, cimetidine, and diphenhydramine cocktail. Starting to feel real nice.

Last edited:
debating wether to add 5 more mgs of the done, do you guys think it would come up faster considering there are already 15 in my system? but, I just ate so that would delay the onset :/

135mg hydrocodone, 150mg temazepam, 3.5mg alprazolam, 2mg clonazepam, 50mg cyclobenzaprine, 500mg pregabalin/Lyrica, 300mg DXM, 5,490mg phenibut, 20mg amitriptyline, 150mg diphenhydramine, 75mg doxylamine succinate, 100mg seroquel, 0.3mg clonidine, and 800mg cimetidine to potentiate hydrocodone and DXM - may also potentiate alprazolam.

^Haha. I'm drinking some Liberty Creek Pinot Noir while smoking brick weed out my bubbler. More of a winter wine but still refreshing enough for summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.