• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 4mg of Suboxone up the butt at 11 am and just took another 4mg up the butt at 9 pm with 4 doxylamine sleep tablets..WAAASTED. :p

Edit: Actually, the antihistamine did wonders for the jumping outta my skin feeling I had going on...

Last edited:
^ jelly. I'm making white tea, just ingested some myrcene, about to take a benzo and smoke the last bit of my weed. I started the show death note today and I'm hooked.... Fuckin makes me feel a wee bit weeaboo

Instead of IV'ing I've decided to smoke this bit.coz lately I've had horrible panic attacks from IV'ing and it ruins it.

I just had 3 puffs of a point and its mild but perfect. As the saying goes round BL you can have more but you can't have less once it's done..

I am going to repost that.

I'm going to have much smaller shots instead of the whole bag so i dont seem soft to the othrs. Think I'll either have half a point shots to gauge purity or smoke a bit as I like smoking better I just don't like the way it makes my lungs cop a hiding. I just had 3 puffs & a bit more than half a point IV about an Hour later and now I'm off to have great sex and make this man of mine go wild :)

Did I forget I had 100mg of methadone, 60mg morphine, 3 points of heroin & 10 2mg clonazepam sublinguals & pot? Fuck lol I do not recommend repeating my actions coz reading that reaffirms I'm fucked as in high and I need help!

Last edited:
Smoked some Moroccan hash. very nice. now 'bout to make up some Kratom to drink & go out for lunch. followed by more hash.

Did I forget I had 100mg of methadone, 60mg morphine, 3 points of heroin & 10 2mg clonazepam sublinguals & pot? Fuck lol I do not recommend repeating my actions coz reading that reaffirms I'm fucked as in high and I need help!
Sounds great just that, why morphine n methadone? Or heroin n methadone? Doesn't it ruin it since it's a partial?
I remember when .1 would rock me, now (when I relapse) I boot up .4/5 in a shot with the lovelyyyyy cocaines. Sad =[

Mowed the lawn, ate a scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, put Bailey's Vanilla Cinnamon alcoholic creamer into a Starbuck's ice coffee, popped 15mg Oxycodone, sipping on a Miller Lite.

It's a good morning

%)

Coming up on some shrooms...fuck yeah!!

:D what dose?? Hope you have/had (you may have already come down) a great trip!

@OT: oh, man, last night i got very stoned. Went to a weed shop that gave me an edible, split it with my friend, got dumb stoned, my friend passed the fuck out, we somehow made it to his boat, got stoned on his boat, and yeah, I smoke too much pot...

Lol just went to a new weed shop, got another free edible, and a pipe, with some cheap, yet amazing weed.

Eating the medible, it's just a doc's delight rice krispie treat. Should have me pretty baked for the rest of the day.

I almost hate to say this, but I been fucked up on heroin all day and night and I'm having a fucking blast.

My couch is so awesome. This TV is awesome. I feel so good. Oh yeah, that's the ticket.

I feel like I'm on a cloud in entertainment heaven. And there's heroin there!

The weed definitely has helped bring this situation to total fruition.

Half pint of Jack Daniels
Shots of shit vodka
1mg Xanax oral
3mg kpin oral and 1mg snorted and it feels like a nice cold awesome sensation. Oh and I smoked weed earlier

Tiny line of left over ron, 1mg etizolam 2 beers and 2 shots of espresso, a rip of grizzly and a cigarette. Feel good this morning! Ready to work ha

I'm sober now, this is like the first time I'm out of weed in like the whole year except for the times I've been in other countries. Yesterday I came back from a really good trip at the beach when we smoked 2oz of mids in two days but now I haven't smoked since yesterdays morning.
I will probably take some maeng da kratom in a bit but I want to score some weed first. Too bad that my dealer who has express isn't answering his phone. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.