• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye, i see he gets to go home weekends so he obv been at it a while and is in secondary care or watever. fkin h8 re-hab, and the na way. there are other, better ways.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY IM COMPLEELY OUT OF WEED. BLAZED EYES GONNA START BLEDIN - HEY ATLEAST IM STONED WITH NO WEED.

Rolling up a J of some Electric Banana.
Excited to try the "Squish" and "Chem#3" I just picked up too.
Might take a day off dabs. (shock!)

Been smokin trees even though I shouldn't (bupe doc piss test)

So so enjoyable, .75 mg bupe so far, a few nice bong rips, and sharing a BIG bottle of wine... Mmmm-mmmm good... Watching Finding Nemo :)

9 days til I can get my hands on some oxy... Damn I can't wait!

67.5mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 40mg cyclobenzaprine, 90mg DXM, 12mg chlorphenirimine, 600mg cimetidine to potentiate.
About to start smoking weed. The meth is still wearing off but way down from earlier.

Have you ever thought about not using psychedelics/uppers, @TryptamineDreamer?

I am chillin' drinking OJ waiting for the drug man.

Don't like uppers a lot. The weird thinking is also not much like a normal psychedelic trip. Maybe some of that, but the meth OD I described was dominated by anxiety and fear at least when I had trouble holding on to my mind or my BP was especially high and it did not have the sort of "mind-expanding cosmic awareness, boundless infinite love, and self disintegration", and other things I don't know how to describe that I'd feel on psychedelics. The first time I did a big dose of meth seemed closer to actual psychedelia and was not negative at all that I remember.

Not going to stop tripping, that won't happen. I want to try some new psychedelics, especially LSZ and 25E-NBOMe. I've been at it a long time and intend to continue tripping the rest of my life, even if I stop all other drug use (which I would not rule out completely). I mean, psychedelics are by far my favorite type of drug. (I love opiates too, but all I have had for several years with 3 or 4 exceptions is hydrocodone and I like poppies and morphine a lot better. I may be able to get one of two fentanyl analogs really cheap but I don't want to be scammed so I'll probably try MT-45 first and I may have found some other opiates I can get that sound a lot better than MT-45 or hydrocodone. I am attempting to get a heroin connect but don't know if I'll get it or not. I doubt I'll stop meth if I can't find a better opiate than hydrocodone cheap enough to use in large amounts, unless I tripped more, probably not a good choice - I trip enough or too much depending on the time period unless I have nothing to trip on).

I'd probably keep tripping if I knew it would destroy me. I usually have fun with them and they don't cause depression. I also didn't turn into a weird freak from tripping too much - I started feeling like that when I was just a kid and when I am not tripping my ass off, I know how crazy it would be to believe that shit was real. Just mentioned that because it was a source of the bad thoughts. All the tripping might have made me weirder though. And I can get sort of like that when manic, just a lower level and not persistently nuts. I did believe some crazy shit from the time I was 16 until I was 18 due to psychotic depression which ended maybe 12 hours after the first time I ingested a psychedelic, HBWR seeds (I believe I put that report on Erowid a long time ago and I think it was published). If the concern was that psychedelics caused me to feel like a freak (as a kid/teen like I might actually be part of an experiment or part alien) and I have those kinds of crazy thoughts when sober now, then you can stop worrying. If it is the bad trips I described, those just happened to be the most interesting ones connected to my thoughts while overdosing on meth, not a good representation of a typical trip. And even the bad trips can be lots of fun to remember having. If you think I'll overdose and die, now that could happen but I also like mixing many downers together to get high and I could at least just as easily bite the dust doing that.

I OD'd on 25C-NBOMe (if it was an overdose) because I saw some lint in my pipe and wanted to get it out. The pipe was all curvy, so I started burning it but it vaporized, and I did not want to waste that last bit even though I was tripping hard and that stuff is way too potent to smoke or ingest an unknown amount if you know and care about possible negative consequences. I was too depressed to give a fuck most likely.

That rant about being stuck in my head while my body does horrible things was mostly just me thinking about what could happen if I ended up in that state - I did not have much concern it could happen (I think I stated that) but I got carried away thinking more about it.

I have done way too much DXM the last few months. I need to not touch DXM again for a while unless tiny doses to go with hydrocodone (90mg-150mg).

I could stop using uppers as they are not much fun unless you have people to talk with and things to do, they make me depressed if I use very much, and they raise my blood pressure too much if I use a lot. This time was nice and even though I dosed a lot higher than I planned, it did not cause too many weird thoughts. But the previous time was sort of hellish. And I'll soon find out if it makes me depressed enough to regret it.

I don't mind anyone asking things like that and I was probably being too defensive. Just not quite sure why I should stop tripping or what aspects of my experience was of concern (the overdose should be an obvious one, but it seemed to me you either thought psychological issues I mentioned were from tripping or you were under the impression the thoughts/hallucinations/delusions I described having during the OD and trips seemed real to me when I am sober.

I likely have it wrong - you can let me know your concern if you like. It won't stop me from tripping, but if it seems reasonable I may change something - you wouldn't be the first person to make me stop and think about the things I do.

Update:
Damn, I just got really strong euphoria. I mean off ... the ... charts
Also forgot to include the 300mg of Lyrica/pregabalin in the first post.

Got a question: Does anyone around here like 1,4 butanediol? I'm probably going to buy some I read some trip reports that aren't sounding very promising so it will probably just be something to add in a conservatively moderate amount to my downer combos, but one said it was almost the same as GHB. I'll just look tomorrow but I want to feel my body rub against pleasant feeling things and feel the air. It feels really good and I don't want to use this up looking for 1,4 BDO info - it would reduce pleasure.

Update 2:
Been like nine more hours and I am still not tired, just calm and relaxed. I did wash a pipe out and squirt the dirty water up my ass a little after update 1. Definitely had meth in it. Had 37.5mg hydrocodone, 1.5mg clonazepam, 50mg cyclobenzaprine, and 120mg DXM+20mg chlorpheniramine+600mg cimetidine mostly to potentiate the HC but that might be a threshold dose of DXM. Gonna have more weed, a little phenibut, a beer, a couple more Lyricas, and possibly more if there is anything else I can add that might be good. For some reason, this feels sort of like MDMA now. Maybe all the things I mix together.

Last edited:
High on heroin and drinking beer outside my apartment.
Feel so good, but shitty at myself at the same time

Got my hands on an oral phenobarb solution. Its 40mg/ml

IVed 40mg and drank another 40mg

Probably real bad for the health though, i shot it and felt a strawberry taste on my mouth

This shit is sooo cheap, a shame its boring :p

update - did another 20mg shot... so disappointing for such an infamous and dangerous drug class. gonna stop it now. btw this shit has an immense half-life, i cant drink for like at least 2 days now

Last edited:
Smoked a lot of fucking weed. Picked up an 8th of some Super Lemon Haze at the weed shop, as well as a cavi-cone (caviar joint) which, even split between 6 people, still got me very stoned.

Smoked a few hits of really good weed that got me baked. Popped a 10mg blue pill of bliss about 15 minutes prior.

About to head out to smoke a rollie.

Two girls just walked by (my bedroom is basically on the street) and one of them exclaimed "DO YOU SMELL THAT!?! He he"

Well damn if I had just smoked my rollie before making this post, I'd be on my stoop talking with em.

Bad life decision to post on here I guess.

So methed out of my mind I had a seroquel to calm down. I only had a point IV but it was like a punch to the face. No more meth for me. I'm not enjoying this & it happened last time too. I just end up having a massive panic attack :/

Taking gravity bong hits of some hella bomb hindu kush. And my methadones kicking in.
I had a shity morning. Literally, I stepped in dog shit on my way to the bathroom right after I woke up. I'm definitely felling better now.

Took 10 mg of zolpidem (stillnox tablets) for the first time
feels like a benzo but stronger, maybe i'll take other 5 mg later

took 5 mg more, it feels like beging drunk and benzos at the same time, feelsl nice but not THAT nice.
i see it very usefu to get some slep after comedown, I'll have to fetch more

^Careful with that stuff, the effects are unpredictable and after a short period of use it stopped working entirely.

OT: Popped a 10mg oxy while stuck in traffic, on top of the 20mg/30mg thc/cbd capsule I ate before I left work. About to turn on the D-Nail and starting dabbing some fuego errls

i'm having some minor visual disturbancs (very noticeable t) ho it reminds me of benzydamine.

i'm very chill too and i don't find it disducult to stay awake. but i'll go to bed in a while night biatches :)))) % <3

edit" tha ks monk I didn'read your post tha ks I don't think I'll be taking there often thanks anyway i'll stay safe :)

Coming down from a very pleasant mxe+dmt trip. Well I'm down from the dmt by now but some lingering effects are still altering the head space of the mxe. Was my first time doing this combo and it reminded me allot of 4-meo-pcp+dmt.
Just hitting my bubbler right now watching the new Drugs Inc.

not high enough: 300 mgs oxy last few hours + 40 mgs clobazam & 2 mgs loprazolam + strong cannabis which I now have in abundance. Im fading in and out on consciousness as usual, but more voluntarily tonight.

Not high from the spliffs earlier, but I did take a break from moratorium on coffee. Sweet sweet nectar.

I walked into supposedly one of the better shops in town and asked for a yerba mate with a shot of espresso. The barista looked confused, and was like, "is that tea?"

I mean they had tea making products for sale on the counter next to them, but whatever... I shrugged and asked for a pint of americano. He looked confused again and asked me "you mean a latte?"

No motherfucker, english, do you speak it?! I know my shit now just serve it up!!! I would have asked for black coffee if I had known you were an imbecile beforehand.

Anyway I'm buzzed offa dat and gonna watch some TV I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.