• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they're definitely pretty hardcore. i mean, i booted 200mg of morphine and took 25mg valium when i got home and in the space of an hour or so had 2 of the monster's and felt wired as, as in no hope of getting to sleep anytime soon kinda wired. glad i had another shot and a bit more valium cause i could nod off the sleep anytime now when i feel like it.

i'm just eating a bit more custard, gonna have a warm glass of milk and a couple cigs then hit the sack so i get enough sleep tonight.

they, as in the monster people, had to do over their drink after initially releasing them as people complained about how bad they tasted. they definitely did a lot better the second time round and even have a bit of a range now; all of which aren't too bad. i much prefer than over V or redbull, that's for sure.

Just took my last 40 mgs of oxycodone and 140 mgs codeine and 600 mg meprobamate. This is the first time I've run out of oxycodone in about a month and a half so don't know what to expect, have a box of 8 mg suboxones (haven't tried before) if worst comes to worst(whom am I kidding I'm quite keen to try them but know I have to wait cos of precipitated...).

I'm just gonna have to curtail the urge to go and get another oxy script but we'll see what happens.

PS - how long do you guys think I should wait from now (last oxy dose) before trying suboxone ? I've read 24 hours but that could get a bit hairy.

just wait until you're in withdrawals to the point where they're starting to get rather uncomfortable. anywhere between 24-48 hours generally. it very well may be sooner, only you'll be able to judge as it's your body:)

Ate 7.5mg valium, 7.5mg temazepam, and 5mg dex at 5pm. Then, 20mg hydrocodone and 2.5mg dex at 8pm, can't forget a delicious dab of some bho wax :)

At midnight, 0.275mg bupe instranasal (water solution snorted slowly leaning back with oral syringe), 10mg hydro, 7mg temazepam, then another fat dab and proceeded to pass out for five and a half hours in place, then crashed for another 6 hours on my bed. I couldn't even finish typing out this post... 8) yay for wasted drugs! :|

30mg methadone oral
3mg alprazolam sublingual
2 dimes of heroin IV

Cloudy, are you on maintenance? I forget. I'm thinking of starting to lower my dose down from fifty to thirty once I cut out the heroin and stabilize on just the methadone. I may even consider switching back to suboxone and using that to detox. I'm getting tired of this dependency.

Anyway, just plugged 30mg of mixed amphetamine salts, and for some reason it feels WAYY stronger than usual.. Not sure why, I always dose somewhere between 22.5-45mg, and I didn't even clean out my system today. Who knows, plugging is pretty reliable, but sometimes it seems like it hits you fucking hard a hell. I almost feel like I used a low dose of crystal!

I sniffed 3 bags of dope and took oxycodone and clonazepam and smoked marijuana and cigarettes and all I feel is normal...

Just took my last 40 mgs of oxycodone and 140 mgs codeine and 600 mg meprobamate. This is the first time I've run out of oxycodone in about a month and a half so don't know what to expect, have a box of 8 mg suboxones (haven't tried before) if worst comes to worst(whom am I kidding I'm quite keen to try them but know I have to wait cos of precipitated...).

I'm just gonna have to curtail the urge to go and get another oxy script but we'll see what happens.

PS - how long do you guys think I should wait from now (last oxy dose) before trying suboxone ? I've read 24 hours but that could get a bit hairy.

wait as long as you can and then wait 2 more hours

>>>Enter John the Lion
I've done about a gram of DXM, a la cough syrup. It helps me do magic and psychic stuff. POW! That's the sound of a miracle that I'm going to bring into the world, thanks to GOD, and cough syrup.
Praise God and DXM!

Been smoking weed tonight, just did a bag of ecp and debating on whether i wanna save the other one or do it now too. Fun times.

75mg oxycodone

i really wish this dose could get me off like it used to, but i still feel damn good and i'm enjoying surfing the net.

Coming down from 3 hits of medium quality acid and smoking around a half ounce of weed between me and one other person (over the course of 12 hours)

Last edited:
4 mg suboxone half snorted half sl and 140 mg of codeine for good measure (only 12 hours after my last of oxy) waited for withdrawal but all i felt was a bit chilly and achey.

Feel quite good - now, kinda like a tramadol/codeine high but better.

Maybe I didn't really have a very strong physical dependence on oxy ? Only a month and a half of 120 mg a day and before that 4 months of similar doses but with a 2 week break.

^I doubt you'll feel anything from the codeine when taking sub, you'd best save it.

Ontopic: I'm gonna drink a codeine CWE containing about ~300mg.
First take a shit lol.

Last edited:
just booted 200mg morphine, 40mg valium, stiff vodka and the hookah fired up.

house-sitting for my aunt n uncle so have free range of the place under their orders:D

just figured out what the constant annoying beep was that kept going off. thought it was the air con but i left the freezer door open8:)|

20 mg Adderall XR & half of a pot of coffee.
Two shots of fireball and smoked a bowl.
I'm on PTO for the next five days. Nothing important to take care of and I'm not leaving town.
Acid time!

just booted 200mg morphine, 40mg valium, stiff vodka and the hookah fired up.

house-sitting for my aunt n uncle so have free range of the place under their orders:D

just figured out what the constant annoying beep was that kept going off. thought it was the air con but i left the freezer door open8:)|
Sounds nice & relaxing :)
I cannot tell you how many times I have left the freezer door open when getting ice while partaking in a few (or maybe a little more than a few) drinks. Mine doesn't beep at me and unfortunately I've lost quite a bit of food over the years lol.
Hmm, speaking of a few drinks...now that I'm thinking of it, sounds like a good idea. Especially since I accidentally took my methylphenidate twice this a.m....Took it as soon as I woke up and apparently I was still half asleep, bc I took another one a few minutes later. I realized what I had done when I became insanely jittery after about 45 min (embarrassing).

160mg oxycodone
50mg amitrip
500mg carisoprodol

All taken orally.

Status
Not open for further replies.