• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baked as fuck with a blackberry kush wax hit.

I got some of that now :D not in wax form though.

I've got like a gram each of 5 different medical strains with another quarter of some dank homegrown, along with a gram of homemade wax. I've been smoking waaayyyy too much weed lately lol... but I haven't really been doing any other drugs so it all works out.

not high enough :( tolerance/addiction break got about 100mg of hydro and 12 poppy pods waiting for me

Smoking some iron horse bud and dry sift, after I just drank a cup of poppy seed tea. And I just found a e pill under my dresser while cleaning, it's a green Jupiter. Only problem is I think it's a meth and mda mix and I don't know if Im ready. Too late I took it while typing, fuck opiates make me so stupid and hedonistic.

At least I'll be calm

What's going on, guys?

Picked up a few bags earlier today, and a few bags just now...

Took half a valium and some benadryl to potentiate, and so I've got a nice little nod going on. Gonna eat some ice cream, and I'll probably end up spilling half of it all over me. lol

I've been smoking waaayyyy too much weed lately lol... but I haven't really been doing any other drugs so it all works out.

Huh, actually I might get drunk tonight,

Fuck it's depressing that's all I have lol

75mg ovycodone
2mg alprazolam
really good bud

keep falling asleep mainly due to the bud, but i;m about to sleep reallly well

s'all ya need on a night like this

lol yeah, I guess you have a point. It is Monday after all :p

Still, I could go for some coke. Or maybe some kittymine... lol but I guess this is the wrong thread for that.

Snorted a gram of good coke and smoked .2 of hard that I made .. also had 6 beers.

Now smoking a little pot and drinking a screwdriver to ease the comedown .. hopefully I live .. I haven't slept and did the same thing last night :/

knocked off work, picked up groceries for dad to cook dinner on the way home. swallowed 25mg valium soon as i walked in the door and prepped up 200mg morphine and just had a blast. goodbye aching back, hello warm blanket of euphoria.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah =D

Advice badly needed!

i was wondering if any has a way to calm down a tripper on acid + meth + mdma? me dear brother is loosing his mind coz he cant control the trip, something of which i had insisted that he should go 'hippie' on by relaxing himself down and just go mellow with the flow. unfortunately as this is his first trip on lsd ( of which i gave him the size of --- this much in length - literally with 1 tablet of mdma and few puffs of meth not more than 0.1mg. how can i help him calm down, by 'pscychotherapy' and what else other information about pyshical needs that he needs, like ie. water bla3? ASAP help neede here! thanks so much!

has he got any benzo's on hand or able to acquire a small dose? that will help calm him down. otherwise if the trips bad, taking a5hta antagonist, such as risperidone will kill the trip completely. you might want to check for interactions with the mdma and meth, though, if you take that route.

otherwise get him to do some meditating or breathing exercises, the natural route.

best of luck to him and i hope he calms down without flipping out hard. keep a good eye on him and just reassure him things will get better. just keep him calm as possible as you can:)

eh, another 100mg up the arm. the monster (that's the actual name of them) energy drinks i had earlier have me wired as and the valium didn't help at all. might put 10mg val under the tongue now since i'm full as a goog of dinner and desert. don't start work till 11 tomorrow morning and it's only 11pm now but i want to get a reasonable sleep. 5 hours minimum would be preferable.

shot went splendid and i feel a lot more relaxed, obviously. so yeah, the val will go under the tongue in a minute fo sure!

gonna light the hookah back up as well.

2 of these suckers is what i had
4330698-3x4-340x453.jpg

related reading of a girl dying from two of them with a pre-existing heart condition - Monster Energy drink maker sued over girl's death

edit - ahh yep that sublingual val is definitely working well. brewed a chamomile tea while it was sitting under my tongue so it should relax me that little bit more. i love me some chamomile tea:)

Last edited:
I'm still feeling the bupe I blew last night. I don't know how much it was, maybe 2mg. Surprised me. The bleezy and two spliffs I followed it up with were pretty bomb too.

smokemctoke420/bigfanofthemdrugs: I thought the exact same thing lol

tentram: Best energy drink ever. Glucose over HFCS all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.