• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Just got back from the doc for another script and got 500ml methadone and 180x 5mg diazepam and some weed from Rasta.

So got home popped
50mg diazepam
10mg methadone
And smoking a blunt.

Feeling good and know I will be nodding in a a few.

Edit
: added another 20mg diazepam. I really wanna sleep or nod the rest of the afternoon away. The doc and pharmacies were busy. Had a lekker chat with my doc though and she told me she will soon be getting a medical dispensing license for some top notch pharmacies weed and then will script me that to get my benzo dependency lower and work on some other things too said that they have some strains that they getting positive feedback for opioid wds, doesn't take it away completely but makes it possible to get by with the lowest needed opioid dose required.

Last edited:
I haven't been on this website in years. I first discovered this place around the cusp of my 20s, and I just turned 30 last year. When I was 21 I decided to try dabbling in kratom and painkillers like hydrocodone. Here I am nearly a decade later and I haven't been able to find my way out of this addiction. I regret a lot of things in my life, but letting my curiosity get the best of me with opiates has been my biggest regret. I do have somewhat of a grasp on it. I never moved on to heroin or fentanyl, but I've been hooked on 30mg oxys for as long as I can remember. And it is an endlessly expensive habit to maintain. I probably do 2 pills every other day on average, and it leaves me unable to afford much else besides my absolute essential needs like housing, food, and transportation. I like to imagine I'll get my shit together in these next couple years, but for now I'm still stuck on these things.

Anyways... my morning routine today was 2 30mg oxys, a cup of coffee, and a bong rip with some kief mixed in for good measure.

Got 150mg morphine in my system and got a doctor appointment tomorrow so kinda withdrawing a bit. Tempted to grab fentanyl but body hurts to much to be running around.
Been shooting 20-30 8mg hydromorph a day and it's not even getting me high so Tempted to just get through a few rough days with just morphine

Got 150mg morphine in my system and got a doctor appointment tomorrow so kinda withdrawing a bit. Tempted to grab fentanyl but body hurts to much to be running around.
Been shooting 20-30 8mg hydromorph a day and it's not even getting me high so Tempted to just get through a few rough days with just morphine
hold on girl.u are very strong...i have no doubt about it......stay on morphine:hear4t:fuck this fent garbage.....even pure fent like patches are hell

Had another dose of methadone under two hours from my first. Some dose 25mg.

First dose was at 08:00 then 9:40 and it's 13:35 now.
Feeling 100% stable and functioning but a but also a bit nodding. Not tired but nodding.

Along that i also had another 10mg diazepam a out 20 min odd ago. Maybe I can try from a afternoon nap. The body relax is amazing today

Just want to get to stable bloods asap.

Other then that, stoned af as usual 🤣

Sidenote: had another 25mg methadone dose an hr ago. Trying a little experiment today. Will do another dose in an hrs to reach 100mg and then see how long that last till any wd sides start to show.

Oh and also benzo intake total so far today is

25mg diazepam
1mg clonazepam
3mg bromazepam

Last edited:
Went to doctor and increased morphine to 200mg and ran into fentanyl dealer so dumb and grabbed some

Ketamine. Lots of it.
Does it have to be dried out and snorted or can you just shoot it straight out the vail. Never a substance I could easily get so didn't care and guess still don't but was just wondering about that part.

Like when I read past posts about the prep work before time to get a powder to snort when it's already to shoot in a vial.

Had a slight afternoon nap and after waking had some;

25mg methadone
5mg diazepam
Some weed.

Feeling very comfy and relaxed

Well I had 900mg Pregabalin at 3pm (9.23pm now) went for a meal with friends and kids around 5pm and had 3 Guinness. Now had a Four Loko Strawberry Lemonade and shed load of crisps lol.

Feeling good 😊

Jesus this new site lay out is going to take getting use to. Makes me feel old..

Not helping I'm hitting them slopes! Feeling good, probably going to do some stoned cleaning.

Cocaine
2mg Alprazolam
10mg Hydroxyzine
10gs of Kratom green vein

Also smoking on some Sherbcake and Garlic Breath. Staying away from Fentanyl, finally made the decision. So this is what it is until I can get some Ket.

Does it have to be dried out and snorted or can you just shoot it straight out the vail. Never a substance I could easily get so didn't care and guess still don't but was just wondering about that part.

Like when I read past posts about the prep work before time to get a powder to snort when it's already to shoot in a vial.
Mine come in vials, 2,000 mg per vial.

Not high yet, leaving soon to grab though. I have my tolerance raised to high and abuse my script

sober,sober,sober...second month...very rarely a glass of scotch.....if there isn't my 10mg daily diazepam i probably would become a raging berserk

Last edited:
Working on a good buzz as i've just got back. Smoked some fent and shot a few hydromorphs. Gotta go grocery shopping when my guy wakes up so got to try to keep myself from nodding.
I'm at the best place in life that i've been for years and i'm going to screw it up if i don't stop. Addiction is a beast.
I can't control eating my script then i run out and grab fentanyl. I'm seriously considering going back on methadone. It works great for pain if i split my dose to 3x a day and i've never taken more then prescribed. After getting off it last year i swore i'd never touch it but i can't control myself and i'm draining my savings. I think it would be best to go back on it.
Sorry for the rambling

Hitting them slopes!!

Cocaine and sipping on a Milwaukee's Best ICE while I jam out. Pourin Up is on atm IYKYK!

Course I'm burning some stanky. Garlic Breath to be exact.

Longest iv been without Fettuccine in months. I'm thankful. I'm done with it permanently.