• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

The other day I smoked a bit of hash after my olanzapine. It had a nice quietening affect on the brain that was interesting.

Well I just got back from my holiday. Stopped at the chemist and got a few things. Just had;

800mg gabapentin (400mg IR that I will stack in 45 min intervals)
20mg diazepam
1mg alprozalam
12 bromazepam
100mg trazadone

Bought 20 400mg IR gabapentin, 10 for today and 10 tomorrow but at the moment I want to sleep more then anything else.

And I left my weed there, so someone is gonna score. Going to the headshop just now as I still have some Swazi on hand.

Happy Friday to all.

Well I just got back from my holiday. Stopped at the chemist and got a few things. Just had;

800mg gabapentin (400mg IR that I will stack in 45 min intervals)
20mg diazepam
1mg alprozalam
12 bromazepam
100mg trazadone

Bought 20 400mg IR gabapentin, 10 for today and 10 tomorrow but at the moment I want to sleep more then anything else.

And I left my weed there, so someone is gonna score. Going to the headshop just now as I still have some Swazi on hand.

Happy Friday to all.
Gabapentin dose is at 2400mg and feeling it and I can say there is a massive difference between the 2 feeling wise l. Preg has a more energetic high with with the added drunken feeling where gabapentin has a more chilled out vibe with the added drunken feeling. Both do wonders for my legs though and back pain that I suffer from too, especially with driv8ng long distances.

So Gabapentinoids plays a bigger role for me then most that use it just for recreational purposes

Very high and on a ton of opioids including fentanyl and still can't get to sleep. I have clonzepam but i don't touch it if i'm doing fentanyl. I'm risking enough already

A total of 2.5mg clonaz so far and it's nice enough with some good music but the crappyness of the last two days is still lurking there. Can forget for a short period when I'm doing something that keeps my mind occupied. But will have to rest at some point. Either more clonaz or waiting for exhaustion to put me to sleep.

Feel8ng So livid, depressed, sad, betrayed etc and cause of these emotions I let them control me and fuxk things up. So long story short. Not wanting to deal with all this shit I went out and got H.

So shot up 2 bags
Added 12mg bromazepam and 15mg diazepam.

Felt awesome ( the initial rush but now m6 mind is just stuck back on it.

But maybe I will pass out and kill a few hrs like that.

Feel8ng So livid, depressed, sad, betrayed etc and cause of these emotions I let them control me and fuxk things up. So long story short. Not wanting to deal with all this shit I went out and got H.

So shot up 2 bags
Added 12mg bromazepam and 15mg diazepam.

Felt awesome ( the initial rush but now m6 mind is just stuck back on it.

But maybe I will pass out and kill a few hrs like that.
Fuxk me.. freaking ko'd myself today. The H today was top notch and had m3 nodding and passing out every time I shot up. In total I did 6 bags today. Forget how nice the rush is and that intense pins and needles itch you get under your skin. The feeling of breathing out hot air and feet feeling like they in a warm puddle of water. Fuxk yeah it was an awesome day but over now.

Now I need to pull myself towards myself and get straight again. Can't let my emotions rule/ruin my life.

Sidenote: at least we still have clean H here, no rent or xyline kak in it.

Good thing you had such a good "vacation" from the shitty stuff.
Now please do
Now I need to pull myself towards myself and get straight again. Can't let my emotions rule/ruin my life.
Pull yourself towards yourself again. And NOT let emotions rule/ruin anything.

Well, I went out and restocked on flower, live resin and diamonds today, sooo... I put some of each in the bong and now I'm going to see how many rips it takes before I begin to murdalize the pack of double stuffed oreos sitting a few feet away, totally unawares on the dresser... I'm betting not many, lol.

Also afternoon mg of bupe earlier, delayed but nonetheless crucial to avoid exponentially escalating shitfeel. 🙂

Oh, also have a 6er of Dos Equis I'll be getting into soon. Beer and cookies does seem a bit iffy but I don't really see a way to avoid it, so I guess I'll have to mitigate HR by eating cookies responsibly. 😉

🫠✌️

I took some modafinil this morning just in case it would be a boring day, waiting for the repair man who never shows on time. Helped me focus on some decoration ideas I wanted to try.
Took some clona around 5 pm, not sure why. Probably because I thought I wouldn't be able to sleep or something.
Then I burned my dinner, so I ordered sushi. Ate half of it, it's a good-sized maxi roll. And then, while putting the leftovers in the fridge it hit me.
It was like when you sit with friends drinking and feel okay and then you get up and notice your totally drunk.

Never had this before. I think I never took clona on an empty stomach (only coffee this morning and water since) and then ate something. Thing is, I'm really feeling it now. And it's fun, buy I'm also a little clumsy, buy I don't need to drive or operate heavy machinery.

Lots of dabs and flower
1500mg valerian root extract
.25mg bupe
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
50mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin

Wrapping it up tonight with a nice bong of White Truffle and a fat dab of Truffle Cookies, then time to sleep like a boss. 😎 😴

🫠✌️

I have to go to the store at some point today, and I figure I'll feel like it more before work rather than after. So I'm about to walk up there here shortly, and everyone knows a walk is infinitely better with a joint (but don't forget to bring water 😮‍💨). And here's what I'm about to roll for the walk, because Sunday Funday - .9g Hashbar OG with .2g Truffle Cookies live resin in an OCB King. 🙂

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. 😉

🫠✌️

I'm stoned af still best comfort med for me personally. Got some decent outdoor from Rasta. And it whack me and the body high is just what I needed.

Nada. On lunch break now, I'm going to have to pick me up a Penjamin soon, cause mental health is an all day thing. 😉

Edit: added afternoon dose of bupe, wartime rations - 1mg lol. So that, nicotine and caffeine. Woohoo, livin' on the edge. 😐

Last edited:
Lol the guys tiling my house also smokes but they wanted to roll a blunt and I said let's bong instead. The second guy decent want to smoke again after first hit. Hahaha love the bong. Needless to say I'm stoned af too..