• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Oh hai it's me again. More valerian, lots more weed, that bupe, and the aforementioned beer.

Chill: Maintained. 😎

Now time to go get this pizza in the oven - it's Hawaiian slices and honey garlic bbq wings for dinner tonight.

And, of course, shenanigans and fuckery for dessert. 😉
That pizza sounds delicious.

Very high. Took 150mg of slow release morphine and 40mg of hydromorph IV.
My tolerance is through the roof and I'm trying to cut back on the hydromorph but my neighbor gets safe supply and he's at my door every morning with a bottle to sell for less then the price of a big Mac.
I keep saying I'm going to tell him to stop but still haven't.
I'm having a MS flare up and I'm prescribed both but with my high tolerance what I'm prescribed(48mg hydromorph and 150mg morphine per day)doesn't work well enough for the pain.
Hopefully when this flare up subsidized I can get my tolerance lowered.

Wanna sneak a nap in.

30mg Valium
1.5mg alprozalam
1.5mg clonazepam
1mg bupre.

Just want 3-4hrs lol

More force sleep needed.

2mg clonazepam
3mg alprozalam
50mg diazepam
50mg trazadone

All roughly in the last 2hrs.

Just had some of the following

1mg alprozalam
2mg clonazepam
10mg diazepam
2x 800mg ER gabapentin
Half a thc Gummi (40mg, so had 20mg)
Also smoking a bong with green crack and skunk#1 hash sprinkled on-top.

Have to say the headshop are getting ridiculous with there prices all of a sudden. Prices has increased roughly 30%in the last 2 months.

Good day so far...

Buzzed but about to roll a fattie and wait onda bus so should be toasted in about 10 min

Not very :(
Just taking basic levels of opioids and gabapentin to not withdraw.
Need to make my scripts last longer. Got a bad habit of taking literal handfuls of pills with I'm upset.

150mg of morphine and about 15 8mh hydromorph so feeling no pain.
Put the ice cube tray in my bedroom dresser so should probably put the needle down

my weed tolerance is too high these days, I'm gonna have to take a break... smoking some phantomberry from the dispensary but it's not quite hitting. adderall script finally got filled though so can't complain too much

Just did the afternoon bupe dose, a whole .6mg, and while I wait for that to work it's magic I'm smoking a live rosin sandwich in my lil six inch bong, about a half gram of Cheetah Piss flower and maybe a point of Strawberry Kush live rosin in the middle. Shit is fuckin' STOUT lol, gonna be working on this one for a while. 😁

I was super skeptical to find the rosin stocked at one of my regular, though lesser traveled shops, but it was kinda tucked out of sight almost. But, while they have by FAR the best price in town on diamonds, these places aren't dispensaries, I don't live in a legal state, so actual hash, even though it is technically thc-a, I haven't seen that one before lol. But the price was good enough to gamble on - 2g live rosin for the same price they sell 1 gram of diamonds for. Fuck it, I'll play. And low and behold, it's the real deal and fire as fuck lol. I'm actually beginning to wonder if she sold it to me for the right price, the lady punched it in manually, same price as the diamonds which come in 1 gram containers.

I dunno, all I know is I'm going back to buy the rest of it, post haste lol. Hopefully this is vague enough, but just to give you an idea, many places here don't sell flower for as cheap as I got that shit. 😁😎

Not very :(
Just taking basic levels of opioids and gabapentin to not withdraw.
Need to make my scripts last longer. Got a bad habit of taking literal handfuls of pills with I'm upset.

Spoke too soon!
Another **OMFG I JUST NEED TO SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM AND** moment so, in the past 10 minutes:

Cigarettes 3
Sertraline 550mg
Codeine 600mg
Dihydrocodeine 123mg
Quetiapine 400mg
Trazodone 300mg
Thorazine 500mg
Cyclizine 300mg
Gabapentin 2600mg

Seeing as it's a scorcher of a day, think an afternoon nap would be awesome. Still wired from the 40mg methylphenidate so got me some midazolam and temazepam. Only 2 midazolam and 2 temazepam.

So just dropped
40mg temazepam
30mg midazolam

Here to a quick powernap
🫠

Spoke too soon!
Another **OMFG I JUST NEED TO SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM AND** moment so, in the past 10 minutes:

Cigarettes 3
Sertraline 550mg
Codeine 600mg
Dihydrocodeine 123mg
Quetiapine 400mg
Trazodone 300m
Thorazine 500mg
Cyclizine 300mg
Gabapentin 2600mg
1. The 2 opiods I take it is for your daily needed dose and keeping wd's away but is there any high or buzz with that dose?

2. The anti psychotic meds and doses. Is this just to fall asleep or try and ride it out. As I know for me personally I could fight that dose to stay awake but will have me feeling comepletely inbreviated.

3. And the 2nd and 3rd last one the list mostly seem for nausea or am I missing something there.

Any input on this would be much appreciated