• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

900mg Pregabalin
Energy Drink

Heading out for a spot of lunch soon, hardly go out so it’ll be nice hopefully lol.

Finally got off work. That was a crazy twelver! Going to wind down with some Tapentadol and an Ultra Red.

My meds are (hopefully 'cuz they're technically due Wednesday) coming tomorrow, so sober day for me, too, just taking enough of the little I have left to keep out of withdrawal.

After losing all my stash "flushed down the toilet, long story", I'm on survival dose of Valium, lots of THC vaping, and whatever Ketamine that survived the incident. I'm hoping to get my order tomorrow "thank God for placing this earlier!", otherwise it's just my boring scripts for a couple of days, and I have a single 10mg Valium for tomorrow "scary to me after having all that Klonopin, Valium, Xanax, and Ambien stash".

You were indeed very correct!
I apparently had a seizure not long after that post. Bad news = nasty bruise on my right hip and ankle. Good news = 5mg Lorazepam from paramedics so I had a super chill evening :cool:
I'm fine now. Learned my lesson!: even if the hypo feels good GLUCOSE NOW BITCHHH
Yo wtf... Is everything alright? Just casually had a seizure and was rescued by paramedics?

You good dude?

Yo wtf... Is everything alright? Just casually had a seizure and was rescued by paramedics?

You good dude?

Lol, I'm totally fine now. Severe hypoglycemia can cause seizures but it's rapidly resolved with glucose shots. The Lorazepam was more of a just-in-case.
I was lucky 'cause my dad heard me fall so I got help right away. I've set a low glucose alarm on my dexcom now so I get a heads up that it's getting too low so I can do something about it before it gets very low.

Robotripping on 300mg of DXM, since I am out of Ketamine I guess.

The real world is just too cruel...

Got 80mg of hydromorph running through my veins so very high and trying not to nod
80mg? Lol Christ you must have quite the tolerance. That would put most ppl on their ass

I've always had a high natural tolerance but having to take it every day and sometimes I take days worth in 1 day...not smart.
Going to try to get back to my normal dose and stop over using

Happy Monday you crazy Blue Bastards.
I actually slept for six straight hours last night completely uninterrupted. Usually I get four or five hours waking up at least once an hour and struggle to get back to sleep. I feel like a billion pounds for it but il probably not sleep well tonight because I feel so fresh. So il try a mirtazipine maybe but I don’t like the way they make me feel at the time but my bro has a shit ton of them he doesn’t take himself but keep the script incase it fckd his other stuff
Anyway back on topic
320 mg oxy railed in a few doses since six am
5000mg gabapentin staggered every twenty minutes since waking up and a few fatties of gorilla glue weed
Can of red bull at seven because I was supposed to be working today but the ground was too frozen for my machine so had to just go home. I think I’m actually going to have to face facts about work as I’m struggling with it due to my injuries but it’s a horrible thought as Iv worked hard all my life and might not have much in this world but my kids have always had food and good clothes and my rent has always been paid on time so the thought of having to go on benefits is actually quite scary and my government is clamping down on benefit fraud which makes it feel like a criminal trial for people who have paid taxes and worked hard their entire life even though you can just rock up on a dinghy illegally and get a house car smartphone and free cash every week whilst hard working people and veterans are sleeping rough and going hungry.
Sorry for bringing politics into this thread but it is actually a scary thought
Oh well fck it nothing I can do just now so il have a bloody good cup of tea and bowl of weed and see if that helps calm me a bit
As always please stay safe people but have a good one
Peace out
Nightraver

Apparently not high enough. I should have my order either tonight or tomorrow though.

Touchdown on the order! Gotta be really careful with hiding this stash.

High on 4 points of ice, snorted, 20mg Oxycodone, eaten, 30mg Morphine, snorted, 20mg Valium, and 2mg Klonopin, in addition to my scripts. Thank God my order made it today.

I could use some IM Ketamine though.

I ll hopefully get my oxis tomorrow. At least i ll do only oxy and not the Unholy Trinity ' morphine blow and Clonazepam "

Just weed and the normal, boring scripts tonight, cup of valerian tea and about to pop a hundo of benadryl.

Yawn. (hopefully lol)

🫠✌️