.25mg Clonazepam
~.25mg Clonazolam
100mg R-Modafinil
600mg Gabapentin
One fat dab
And two strong cups of coffee.

Ate a nice breakfast.
Took 50mg more R-Modafinil and 10mg Adderall IR,
Also took ~250mcg Flubromazolam and another dab.
I've been puffing nicotine all day as well.

I'm ready to play some Bloodborne :D

Currently waiting on some tianeptine, deschloroketamine and more flubromazolam. All should've been here by now but usps is getting raped at the moment

How do you find modafanil for you? I had some about 2 years ago (sun pharma brand) and I had to take 800mg + to notice anything. Even then, it was piss poor. Is it worth trying a different supplier?

Cheers

My hat goes off to you sir! I finally found someone that does cd as high as I do haha!

How are you feeling today?

How do you find modafanil for you? I had some about 2 years ago (sun pharma brand) and I had to take 800mg + to notice anything. Even then, it was piss poor. Is it worth trying a different supplier?

Cheers

I take R-Modafinil, which isn't exactly the same thing. I'm not really sure what the differences are, I've never taken Modafinil.

Give it a shot, it's not really a 'recreational drug' per say but for a lot of people, it help with focus and geting things done.

OT:
8:00 AM - .25mg Clonazolam oral (liquid), .25mg Clonazepam sublingual, 100mg R-Modafinil, 600mg Gabapentin, one fat dab, nicotine
8:30 AM - Two cups of strong coffee

2:00 PM - 50mg R-Modafinil, 10mg Adderall IR
2:15 PM - .25mg Flubromazolam, another dab, nicotine

7:00 PM - 50mg R-Modafinil insuffulated, .5mg Clonazepam SL, another dab, nicotine, coffee

10:30 PM- .25mg Flubromazolam, 600mg Gabapentin, some cognac, a glass of wine, another dab, nicotine

And now I'm gonna play Bloodborne till the benzos lull me to sleep. The Flubro should do the trick since its one of the most sedating benzos that I know of, but I have antihistamines just in case (fun fact, antihistamines cancel out the stimulating effect of R-Modafinil, because R-Modafinil itself is a histamine. The more you know.)

3:52 AM and insomnia has still got the better of me (Bloodborne is partially to blame as well.)

Anyway, all of these were taken between 330 and 4 AM
-One very strong Blind Russian
-2 craft microwbrews (New Glarus Moon Man, Wisconsinites represent)
-.25-.5mg Flubromazolam
-12.5mg Doxylamine, 30mg DXM Hbr, 650mg APAP (2 Nyquil Tabs, generic)
One gigantic dab

If this doesnt knock me out i dont know what will

EDIT: maybe took a bit too much flubro. Eyeballed dose, currently stumbling around everywhere lol

Last edited:
Newb question, what's a 'dab'? :S is it a J?

I'll look into R-Modafanil.

Cheers and have fun.

isn't r-modafinil the same as armodafil? cause if it is it sucks the racemate feels much cleaner.

The one I had was just plain old modafanil. Bloody expensive too. No sources and no prices, this means no asking for sources either

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never knew codeine withdrawal could be nasty. Also, does caffeine withdrawal of average severity result in many days of headache? It's getting annoying. Going to take ca 600 mg codeine soon.

E: the codeine has been taken. Time to feel nice.

E2: it kind of crept up. Felt nothing at first and then boom, I'm stoned. Probably the leftover alcohol in my system from the night before and valerian somewhat helped.

Last edited:
I only get about a day or two of headache when I CT a long intense caffeine habit (over a gram a day for weeks on end)

Right now I'm working on getting high. Booze n stuff.

I only get about a day or two of headache when I CT a long intense caffeine habit (over a gram a day for weeks on end)

This is what i am trying to do right now. I use to do all sorts o' drugs but now its really just caffeine and weed. And when i say caffeine I mean with a capital C like (C)alorie, so 1000mg or more a day. I realize it to be excessive only recently when i took 2 caffeine pills (400mg) before getting out of work so i could go smoke a blunt with friends and not be tired from work. I didnt get any adverse side effects but i realized that i couldnt live my life on 1000-1400mg of caffeine and have gotten it down to 400-800mg a day. I really want to be normal with it where i can have a cup of coffee and not feel the need to drink it cold from the pot so i can down it in one go. I havent gotten any side effects from cutting my daily intake in half. Next i need to eliminate energy drinks, the main problem is i can feel the energy boost from glucose and with my caffeine dose i dont normally "crash" but get a huge boost from the sugar. Maybe ive gotten old but i cant help but feel like i have been poising myself, at least the caffeine only got that high recently i use to average where i am now.

But other then caffeine i am at work wishing i brought that bowl of weed laced with crumble because its boring on this day.

What line of work are you in that allows you to be high while doing it?

Caffeine is a simple yet sucky addiction. There are other simple stimulants out there anyway.

Ot: getting there....

What line of work are you in that allows you to be high while doing it?

Caffeine is a simple yet sucky addiction. There are other simple stimulants out there anyway.

Ot: getting there....

I work in a tiny, now failing, business. I joined up about 4.5 years ago right before we (re THEY, not I) started pulling in huge numbers i mean 1 million in sales a month on Amazon alone. So now I am basically senior customer service agent and one of the top decision makers on Saturday as we run a crew of 5 in the front office. It also helps that we have become 1/3 the size and some of the departments have been dissolved, I am the only CS agent that is purely customer service and can do everything in the office (one of the best things about working here i can do all that stupid work and have a great phone personality) I got to this spot because i can think about CS problems creatively but they certainly dont pay me enough. Thought i give the VP credit, finding out about my IV heroin addiction and letting me stay on says something about him or me or both of us.

I have given up on hard stimulants, i may revisit them once i go back to college but for now caffeine is where its at for me.

*should be noted that i very rarely get high here though, not out of respect but a lot of the work is fighting over 5 dollars with customers and it helps to be fast and mentally sharp. Its way easier to be hard sounding and fast talking (this leads to people not wanting to argue) then if i am slow because i am stoned and fumbling, then people think they can lead the convo and they will end up getting their way as eventually no one wants to fight over 5 dollars*

Last edited:
7.5g kratom, 7.5mg hydrocodone, 250mg propylhexadrine, and about to have 2mg clonazepam.

Update: added 2mg clonazepam and 7.5mg hydrocodone.
I'm tired of telepathic attacks and people interfering with my ability to talk to the one who gives me weather info as I was trying to find out if any of the tornadic thunderstorms in the region would do major damage or damage my town. Doing it on Bluelight became impossible after I got out of the mental institution I ended up in when I tried to get someone to see me and help me from all the death threats. I get death threats regularly and threats against my pets and my mom very often. I wish I could still get those forecasts so I could get the money to leave this place (and then when I become the voice of the weather predictor we'll be making lots of money and I can give most of it away).

I did get info before this ability was completely fucked up that my house and part of my town would be severely damaged by an EF-2 tornado on either the 16th, 26th, or 28th of April but I don't remember which day. If this comes to pass, there will be no denying the predictive/future sight value of "the sender". After the correct predictions prior to that and a pacific typhoon and the pacific hurricane Marty I have had no accuracy at all because too many are drowning out that signal including my nephew who does a lot of blocking and pretending to be other people. And doing those attacks.

Last edited:
3 days no opioids so I could be with my family and be alright. Much thanks to loperamide, clonidine and pregabalin.

900mg pregabalin

Strong Coffee

500 mg codeine and a strong morning coffee. It's nice outside, I love sunny early mornings. Especially when opiated.

Word szuko.

Oregon doesn't have the selections of beer Vermont did though I sure appreciate that their stores sell around the clock!!

Drinking lagunitas now after finishing the ninkasi I got this morning.

Feels good to know my car is safe from the salt as well.

Edit: just about finished 20 hours of movie watching, steak/chicken eating, beer drinking goodness. Leftovers too. Yum.

Last edited:
^Lost Coast is a northern California brewery I think. That's what the Lost Coast generally refers to I believe, that way up there norcal coast, like Arcata area.

ot: been a bit of a binge weekend, finishing it up now, 10mg oxy and a nice glob of RSO this morning, followed by some dabs shortly

I woke up this "morning" (04:30pm) with 2 coffees and 2 rollies,
a 0.3g line of ket + 0.3mg buprenorphine snorted. Ket is definitely the best antidepressant I can sometime get.
50mg amitriptyline

Few hours later,

I went out to see a friend and we went to the local bottle shop to get some cheap beers,
so I drunk in total about 2 L of beer,
scored some good weed so I smoked a gram of it, in nice big joints.. blazing it bro!
8mg bromazepam. I'm loving that benzo so much, it's going in my favorite one, with clonazepam and diazepam.
+1mg buprenorphine snorted more
And about to take more amitriptyline, hydroxyzine and more joints.. I want more ket but it's okay I'm relaxed enough to have a lovely evening with my beautiful girlfriend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.