• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an old bottle of 1,4-BDO at the lab, so decided to indulge in some. Never tried it before, neither have I done any GBL or GHB before. Took 1+1+1 ml over the course of about 40 mins, feeling pretty nice. Probably one of the best liquids I've ever had the wit to drink. Definitely better than THF, LOL!

Still feeling nasty from withdrawal, so going to take some codeine soon-ish. Going to wait the BDO out a bit so I don't pass out and die or something.

E: 650 mg codeine and another ca 1.5 ml of 1,4-BDO. Time to eat dinner, watch a film and hopefully pass out to see another day. Not in the best set of mind right now.

Last edited:
100mg oxycontin so far. 40 insufflated, 60 IV'd. Feeling nice. Also took 1mg of alprazolam.

1mg lorazepam subL
Vaped two bubbles of crystal d-methamphetamine
Nicotine
600mg gabapentin

On my way to another court ordered 28 day rehab. Fuck...

In the 'shits' stage of h w/d... after not even 24hrs... lyrica refill issues. Fahk!
Just smoked some herb. Sleepy stoned.Thank goodness cuz that will make the time im spending waiting for some $, go a lil faster?! Hopefully soon Ill have some dope in my system.

On my way to another court ordered 28 day rehab. Fuck...

Sorry man, hope it's chill like the last place... Sometimes a break is nice though, as long as they can keep you comfortable. And eventually you'll be ready for something new and that break is what we need.

ot: some rso this morning, feeling nice now, smoked a bowl of OG

my body is so weird with oxy, I've been taking it daily lately but somehow I don't get any feeling of w/d until around the 24-hour mark, then it's just yawns and watery eyes, which is something I've experienced with low endorphins my whole life... maybe this low dose is just really ideal for me, doesn't mess with my regularity but takes care of the stomach pain I deal with by the end of the afternoon

Keep it real Mr hang!

I'm at 5mg Valium already today and it's not even 11... I've become more scared of it lately because I don't want to be on it forever. A ton of coffee too. This week is slightly stressful as I'm swapping abodes AGAIN, it'll be over by Sunday though.

For now, I'll avoid thinking about it.

I'm on stuck on mobile which is glitched and won't let me edit posts.

The weed I'm smoking isn't getting me high enough so I am going to combine forces with my roommate when she gets off the phone. Maybe add in some more caffeine and benzo because I am feeling good off of a bunch of bowls with this CBD stuff. Fuck!!! I have one little thing to do today and other than that its all fun and games! Yeah!

I hope this good weather holds so I can go for a cruise tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

30mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam. By the way, it is humans killing themselves, not aliens. We just die our Earthly incarnations like everyone else and depart back home with any helpful recruits we can make to help with future world-saving missions. This planet will not completely die, but Africa and Russia face a climate induced apocalypse and we can't do much to help them except provide futurecasts and help them make better choices. I wish I had the future viewing power but everyone else is getting to see what is happening when I trip through the visions of a connected tripper who is stuck on me until I die, possibly of the aneurysm he showed I would get next year. Europe will be devastated too. North America will survive with the least destruction because of its location.

I dumped the AKB48 in the shitter because it destroyed my telepathic shield that I make with dissociatives and serotonergic psychedelics. And smashed my pipe I was smoking it in. Never again with any cannabinoid including weed, I only did it to spread the painkilling effects of K-2 and hydrocodone to the pain patients that have been connected telepathically to me. Telepathy is a big part of my drug use now. It is DXM that makes the telepathic shield and I am intending to do more tonight to bring back protection that was lost. I am probably partially protected by someone else's shield at the moment because the attacks are not as powerful as they have been before. The attacks can cause strokes, heart attacks, and aneurysms. One person had a stroke on my telepathic connections. People started doing this telepathic connecting BS when I was eight years old and that is when my depression and fucked up thinking got really bad.

Just added 1,776mg DXM polistirex

Last edited:
I've only taken oxycodone twice in my life but I think it's equally enjoyable as heroin, personally. Feels different yet similar & equally as enjoyable. IMO.

yeah i won't disagree. is just a slight personal preference of mine mostly cos oxy is legal and has a lot less stigma. on equal stigma and legaility i'd agree with you.

Got a big oxy script again to support my habit legally. Downside is my tolerance has become pretty huge again as well. I have to take around 80mg in a dose and have been going over the 200mg/day mark quite often lately I'm afraid.

OT: I took 240mg oxy total today. 80mg of which I insufflated, and the other 160mg I took orally (chewed). Also took 2mg xanax spread out over the day/evening in 0.5mg increments.

Starting tomorrow I'm gonna cut back to the bare minimum that can keep me comfortable for at least a few days, preferably longer. After I do that for a while I should be able to get a lot more out of my 'oxy stash, which would be pretty sweet!

OHHHHHH!!!! look whose joined the big OXY old formula prescription club . Welcome.
I have about a week +- till I get my insurance-paid-for big oxy script my self.

OT: a lot of oxy. 120 mgs in the last hour. Feeling really positive. Went from singing the blues to loving life with a few yellow pills. Powerful drug oxy.

30mg hydrocodone, 2mg clonazepam, 1mg alprazolam. By the way, it is humans killing themselves, not aliens. We just die our Earthly incarnations like everyone else and depart back home with any helpful recruits we can make to help with future world-saving missions. This planet will not completely die, but Africa and Russia face a climate induced apocalypse and we can't do much to help them except provide futurecasts and help them make better choices. I wish I had the future viewing power but everyone else is getting to see what is happening when I trip through the visions of a connected tripper who is stuck on me until I die, possibly of the aneurysm he showed I would get next year. Europe will be devastated too. North America will survive with the least destruction because of its location.

I dumped the AKB48 in the shitter because it destroyed my telepathic shield that I make with dissociatives and serotonergic psychedelics. And smashed my pipe I was smoking it in. Never again with any cannabinoid including weed, I only did it to spread the painkilling effects of K-2 and hydrocodone to the pain patients that have been connected telepathically to me. Telepathy is a big part of my drug use now. It is DXM that makes the telepathic shield and I am intending to do more tonight to bring back protection that was lost. I am probably partially protected by someone else's shield at the moment because the attacks are not as powerful as they have been before. The attacks can cause strokes, heart attacks, and aneurysms. One person had a stroke on my telepathic connections.

all the best to your dog lucky. i hope they finally have left him alone.

Take care of yourself mr dreamer.
Those synthetic 'noids are no good, man.

As for me; vaped some nice blueberry buds. Mellow.

Yeah, never again. Everything was well before that and that got things fucking up again. I'm not one to trash drugs, but I can't tolerate what cannabinoids do. Even weed is bad for me.

all the best to your dog lucky. i hope they finally have left him alone.

I do believe I have this under control now. DXM and bk-2C-B really got things under control and not sure how that worked but it blocks attacks and cannabinoids destroy the shield that weakens it and they make things restless and noisier

35oxy25val1800gababeernwhine

Just playing with my rifle, feels good to have a gun close by at all times

yeah i won't disagree. is just a slight personal preference of mine mostly cos oxy is legal and has a lot less stigma. on equal stigma and legaility i'd agree with you.

OHHHHHH!!!! look whose joined the big OXY old formula prescription club . Welcome.
I have about a week +- till I get my insurance-paid-for big oxy script my self.

OT: a lot of oxy. 120 mgs in the last hour. Feeling really positive. Went from singing the blues to loving life with a few yellow pills. Powerful drug oxy.

Yo man, I typed out a lengthy reply to your PM but can't send it, I get some weird error.

Here's what it says:
<snip, never mind, figured out the issue, no need for this image anymore.>
Lmk when you get that fixed, I got the message saved in drafts. :)
EDIT: Never mind, figured out the issue. I couldn't see the 'Temporary ban' on mobile. :)

OT: 80mg OC, 1mg Xanax and 2/3rd of a spliff I started on yesterday, but I fell asleep before I could finish it.

Good morning indeed! =D

Between late last night and right now:

5mg clonazepam
40mg methadone
Blunts of good bud

I'm supposed to be in court :X

Fuck mobile I'm not able to use this piece of shit

Watching the godfather smoking monster cookies (girl scout cookies x granddaddy pump) mixed with the harle tsu I had.... I really like all this fuckin boutique shit!!

Got it for free from my buddy's go since she's quitting the biz --legal shit putting her under LMAO -- so she has all this "dry" "crappy" weed which is all just dessicated dankness. That she's been giving away -- this was the third yet probably last time. All I know is I can't turn down free drugs.

Coming up on 20mg benzo before bed since I'm still tetotalling.

I miss spliffs and boozing real bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.