• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ my tolerance for ambien/zolpidem Sky-rockets everytime and its sedative/hypnotic qualities are rendered useless. Much prefer temazepam or sedating antihistamines I.e. Promethazine or mirtazapine
Mirtazapine always knocks me out, I'm a daily user and it's honestly great for sleep imo.

OT: Smoked 2 bowls of decent weed, drank wine, liquor, and beer as well. Only beer at this point, been a great night so far though.

I am getting drunk at home when my friend's are at a rave in baltimore and rolling on molly. Stupid work :( lol, I wouldn't have been rolling anyway, but still my saturdays have been boring lately. I luckily did get to see downlink and dieselboy on Wednesday though. First time I've been out during the week in awhile, but when your work schedule is this fucked... then you gotta do what you gotta do. It was weird seeing young kids rolling on molly on a fucking wednesday though o_O I am only 22, but still, wtf. We drove to washington dc and then drove all the way back home, lmao (it was a long drive for a 4 hour show but so worth it..also I was on adderall so whatever). So I guess I can have a drunken night at home.... blah.

can't even smoke weed right now :( *stares at my rig, pipes, bongs*

I'm very spaced out from a great night before.. Time to smoke some weed and pass the fuck out.

I'm tryna get rly fuckin blazed cuZ. I'm wanting a beer!!! But I have almost 100 hours no alcohol, must stay strong. I have control over nicotine and opiates, now I NEED to figure out how to enjoy beer. I don't wanna be sober the rest of my life.

Mr. Burnt: high CBD strains have been getting me a much more comfortable high. I only have access to a few since my favorite shop is non-medi oriented. Most strains have <1% cbd and closer to 15-20%++ thc, what I've been smoking is more like 11% CBD and 7% thc. I smoke the same amount per session, I feel waay better though, better than on the crazy shit. Just smoked a little more in fact !

Mr. Hang: I always thought of mirtazapine as a tetracyclic antidepressant foremost before I came to blue light . I must assume it's safe and effective for occasional use as an antihistamine or sleep aid?

OT: just pot until I have to get ready for work, then valium. Last time I had a beer was Wednesday morning... Over three days ago, I'm proud ha-ha. My record for a streak last year was 11 or 12 days.

yeah thats the reason i liked hash way more than haze when i wanted to chill out,sure you can chill on potent sativas aswell if youre mentally stable but its a way more spaced out mind warping feeling than just the drowsy chillout feeling on hash where you still feel like yourself.
I also noticed that sativas effects a way more unconsistend because of the psychedelic effect,set and setting becomes way more important than on high cdb stuff.When i smoked haze in uncomfortable situations it tended to give me a much weaker buzz and sometimes even strong anxiety but with hash it didnt really matter in which situation i where,it would give me the same effects.
with no tolerance a potent haze strain gives me a more windwarping and way more messy and unstable high than even LSD or shrooms also much more of a fucked up feeling.
Weed is a strong drug not to be underestimated and im concerned about the trend of people just smashing their heads with 90%+ Thc concentrates.Its maybe not harmful for your brain or your body but it sure is changing your persdonality pretty hard when you smoke everyday and its very hard to notice this while youre in the "weed train"it took long for me to even realize how severe it changed my personalitycin some parts for the good but this diminished slowly after continued use and most parts for the negative.It also influences your sovereignty in stressy situtations
Still struggling with the after effects of almost 3 years daily smoking after 2 months of not smoking

Snorted 2 bumps of s-ketamine. Feeling that kratom and weed afterglow as well.

So jealous of you guys who have access to legal cannabis, that needs to happen worldwide.

60 mg Adderall IR
and of course dat dour dutch, dawwwg!

700mg Carisoprodol

Hoping I won't have to take any clonazepam since I'm running dangerously low.

Unpleasant hangover. Had 11 shots of vodka + 2 PBRs at the bar last night. It's strange, I almost never drink alcohol but I wasn't anywhere near as sloppy as some of the people I saw there. 8)

I walked home since I was too drunk to drive. It was subzero temperatures outside and even though the walk was less than an hour, and I was wearing shoes and socks, I fear I may have done some nerve damage to one of my feet. The heel on my right foot doesn't feel so good this morning. Still have movement and normal coloration in my foot so hopefully things will be fine...people lose limbs/digits all the time around here from underestimating the natural environment, which I'm normally pretty good about

Cops kept passing me on the road for some reason and I kept flipping them off. 8)

Movement and color? Should be good. I sprained my foot back in October while I was high and gripping over stuff, still hasn't healed. A bakers dozen for a non-fan, you must have been bored or with friends/a woman, eh? Sounds fun regardless, then again, I have a bit of an issue with the sauce.

Just now brewed some Joe and took 5mg valium, I think they got my script wrong when it got transferred and now I have many diazepams 8o

Hungover from a kick back last night missed my mdone dose, hurricanes... smh.

Ate a good bit of a box of lope tryna curve the dope while I'm on this taper.
Sucks Movin down an missin doses usually equals withdrawls defo there.

Drinkin Corona and negro modelo

Miss my nikka miky.

Smoked some chronic
Plenty of cigarettes.

BURNT: also pushed the envelope on the booze hope your foot alight, I know it's cold as fuck in b town right now.

TOPHAM: jack pot bruh that's wavy as fuck bout to step my benzo/muscle relaxer/gaba game up for the end of this taper.

Last edited:
Hell yeah Topham, I thought I only had a tiny amount of clonazepam left for the next 2 weeks, so I had been cutting my dosage quite a bit. I ended up calling the pharmacy today and found out I had a full refill plus another, lol. I'm relieved to say the least.

Chewed up .5mg clonazepam because my anxiety was reaching terrible heights. Smoked the last of my weed and now I'm drinking Yuengling. Also drank a little bottle of Fireball. Feeling the after glow of the Soma from earlier so I'm feeling pretty nice. Although I am trying to numb my emotions to the fullest extent tonight...

so stoned. 10mg oxy and 2 avocados for absorption. then 3 fat dabs of saturn OG and I'm feeling niiiice

Movement and color? Should be good. I sprained my foot back in October while I was high and gripping over stuff, still hasn't healed. A bakers dozen for a non-fan, you must have been bored or with friends/a woman, eh? Sounds fun regardless, then again, I have a bit of an issue with the sauce.

Just now brewed some Joe and took 5mg valium, I think they got my script wrong when it got transferred and now I have many diazepams 8o

Nowadays I really only drink alcohol for 2 reasons: 1) i'm with someone, over at their house or at a restaurant or whatever, and they'll ask me if I want a drink and I'll say yes, just because they're paying for it. In those situations I'll usually have 1 drink or maybe 2 drinks. Or 2) I have a bizarre desire to socialize with random people, so I'll go to the bar and usually that's when I get drunk, I'll usually have around 10 drinks or so. I only get that urge once in a great while though, my hangovers are long & intense and I'm just not that big into the effects of booze, honestly...it makes me have really dark thoughts about myself and other people (although I'm not one of those annoying "depressive drunks", I usually keep it to myself)

I never buy alcohol to keep in my home

My foot thing got bad enough that I consulted a doctor at a walk-in clinic about it. He said I did have some cold weather related damage, mostly mild dermatitis though, except for my right foot which may have experienced some "mild" frostbite. No sores though and decent coloration, just supposed to take naproxen and avoid too much exposure to cold weather. He did notice that my heartbeat was abnormally fast though and asked why...I told him that I have anxiety and stress related diagnoses (which is true) and was promptly scripted Xanax and Effexor. 8) Drs. loving throwing psychotropic drugs at me for some reason.

IV 15mg oxycodone
IV 200mg tianeptine dat rush doe
2g phenibut, might make it 4g and get "phenifucked"
2mg lorazepam

Hope my fuckin BL How High Fam getting faded and having a good night. Love y'all be safe RIP ykm hope that afterlife is better than this shit homie much love

Shot some solid raw. Just a few dimes but it was really good shit. First two were brown. Third was white'ish. All 3 chunks. Told dude not to cut it. Most his custies toot it so i GUESS they prefer cut? Idk.... i dont get why. Doesnt REALLY stretch out the stash cuz you just need more sooner.

Few sniffs of coke.
shot of crack
smoked a joint of killer wees and then been hitting outta my dugout all evening.

Waiting for a g of both-h and some white. I dont care if hard or soft.

Forgot--chewed a xannie

Last edited:
Nowadays I really only drink alcohol for 2 reasons: 1) i'm with someone, over at their house or at a restaurant or whatever, and they'll ask me if I want a drink and I'll say yes, just because they're paying for it. In those situations I'll usually have 1 drink or maybe 2 drinks. Or 2) I have a bizarre desire to socialize with random people, so I'll go to the bar and usually that's when I get drunk, I'll usually have around 10 drinks or so. I only get that urge once in a great while though, my hangovers are long & intense and I'm just not that big into the effects of booze, honestly...it makes me have really dark thoughts about myself and other people (although I'm not one of those annoying "depressive drunks", I usually keep it to myself)

I never buy alcohol to keep in my home

My foot thing got bad enough that I consulted a doctor at a walk-in clinic about it. He said I did have some cold weather related damage, mostly mild dermatitis though, except for my right foot which may have experienced some "mild" frostbite. No sores though and decent coloration, just supposed to take naproxen and avoid too much exposure to cold weather. He did notice that my heartbeat was abnormally fast though and asked why...I told him that I have anxiety and stress related diagnoses (which is true) and was promptly scripted Xanax and Effexor. 8) Drs. loving throwing psychotropic drugs at me for some reason.
well they get paid for it and not too short for it by big pharma
The whole thing is ridiculous because like that many people who havent enough drug knowledge to know that benzos should be taken rarely and for really stressfull situations get dependent on it,off which the big pharma profits the most of
Really almost the same as drug dealers only much more influence and covered by clever tactics and lobbyism

Status
Not open for further replies.