• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, trying to substitute a massive oral THC dose for my morning oxy was a failure. took extra last night to help hold off, but got sick halfway through lunch (felt a flare coming on like a motherfucker, so I just gotta be happy I'm as stable as I am).

took 10mg oxy right before I threw up, then another 10 like 75 minutes later. on top of like 400mg oral THC this morning, plus some dabs of "Doctor Who"

People pissed me the fuck off tonight
So drinking shitty booze and listening to johnny hobo
Ahhhhhhh cheap alcohol is thr worst
But im too lazy to go to the liquor store before its 9

Last edited:
Hungover, killing it with energy drinks and maple chicken wings. Good thing I decided not to get high before work since its mad busy and I'd probably fuck something up... Not too busy to post on BL of course.

Now I got a water bottle of morphine and related buddies chilling in the fridge for tomorrow night :D

Have a nice night everyone.

Moved back to Vermont after a series of unfortunate events. Cmon CTSnapple, I know you wanna chill!!

I just found out my car isn't gonna be ready tomorrow, control arms had a recall and need replacing. On the bright side my mechanic is dropping a brand new motor in the beast rather than overhauling a used one for me. Shame I gotta wait since I got a stockpile of upgrades building up in my room.

Right now I'm doing what any sensible addict does when faced with bad news. Getting drunk and prepping an opiate cocktail. You know it...

So on the 23rd/24th are you going to be in CT? If so, yeah! Lets meet up!

Haha, NOW I'll be there! Unless you want to meet somewhere else like Boston, but CT works for me.

I wanna come! Haha I would if I had my license.

Anyway I'm stoned off 120 mg Morphine and a bowl off mids mmm ms

Bluelighters of drinking age only ;). Just kidding. I have no idea what I am saying.

I just wish I could accelerate time right now, maybe I will... By taking a nap.

Just about to come down from a hefty four-day H binge. I am going to pay for it in the morning. Might as well take my last few hopeful hits and doze off into nowhere.

Just got off work, drinking, after I wake up from sleep tonight I'll have some opium tea like my man sprout

I'm high on excitement!!! I just got accepted into a fulltime job! I've been searching forever!!!!

Now it's time to realllly get high!! :D :D

Too high to spend 2 hours on a bus to attend my cousin's birthday, but he's only 12 so I guess I gotta deal with it.

35mg diazepam sublingual + IV 1mg bupe. Might add some bourbon in the mix though.

But shit, much rather have 8mg IV hydromorph or some IV China.

Taking some bong rips, will smoke a spliff later, also feeling relaxed from the 0.5mg of xanax i had during the day + the weed edible.
I've been pretty bored today, didn't do shit and just played a lot of civilization 5. I have to be a lot more productive (don't really like that term) next week but it's kind of hard to go back to normal after spending the holiday season traveling and gettin fucked up.

EDIT: Drinking a beer right now while i eat some chicken, will have that spliff after.

Last edited:
I'm definitely sick with a head cold or something... Had a sore throat this week and its getting worse on my day off?

All the more reason for drugs. I am supposed to be sleeping right now, but I'm drinking beer and thinking about slamming some homemade oramorph reaaal soon. And then eating burgers and sushi...

Yeah fuck it I just slugged my morph. I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.