• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 lonesome stamp of dope my friend threw me that apparently he had owed me for a while lol who knew
lets see if this puppy does the trick

You'll save a lot of time, money, and heartache if you realize this now and do something to change it. Change it before it gets worse.

You're right, buddy. My life has been a complete mess for years now. 16 year old me would kick 26 year old me's ass if he hadn't been such a scrawny bitch back then. And still I'm sure he would try, regardless. 26yo me would be too drunk or high to fight back :D

If I don't change things in a major way very soon it'll get pretty ugly.

I just took my medication today, nothing else. So I'm effectively sober. Sure feels like it.

^
My high school self could destroy my current self in pretty much anything physical. I even had more money as a high schooler than I do now.

Wanna go on a run and talk about it? I'm free on the 23rd and 24th. I'll buy you a drink and smoke you up after. Unless that's be counter productive...

Moved back to Vermont after a series of unfortunate events. Cmon CTSnapple, I know you wanna chill!!

I just found out my car isn't gonna be ready tomorrow, control arms had a recall and need replacing. On the bright side my mechanic is dropping a brand new motor in the beast rather than overhauling a used one for me. Shame I gotta wait since I got a stockpile of upgrades building up in my room.

Right now I'm doing what any sensible addict does when faced with bad news. Getting drunk and prepping an opiate cocktail. You know it...

today is only 15mg on vic and 1 bar lol downing white grapefruit tho to enhance whatever lil buzz i can get goin before heading into work at 4

120mg Sexidrine, 2mg Alprazooo, 1mg Lorazepam. 7g's in my pocket, feeling like a baller right about now..

I'll share player, got a full few scripts and a fridge fulla Miller!

Damn id be flying on that much speed yo

This hahaha, ykm you're a beast. Shit, if I take just 30mg I'm on fuckin point all day. Gotta love dem amps.

OT I woke up, took a rip, went to sleep, then repeated that cycle a couple more times. Now I'm just counting down the minutes til I head off for work. Prolly be takin dabs wit my homies afterwards. Peace playas.

sober except for a small amount of caffeine from earl grey & a rolled cig im about to smoke

feels p kewl

I should do this more often

Really stoned, was just thinking bout how cool it is that so many people have had psychedelic experiences with the popularity of MDMA in hip hop music etc.

Nodding something hardcore.
Squinty eyed as fuck.

Fuck coke - opiates are Heaven.

pretty mellow,

clonazepam makes me feel more motivated to be productive, so I'm painting a picture :)

Chewing the fuck outta some dank 5 gum, chain smoking newpz, murkin' kids in NHL 15 / Gaylo. If anyone wants it, hit me for XBL handle and we can make it happen, cpt.

1mg kpin this morning last one for my 7 day effexor taper.
Go to the doc get my zoloft and he scripts me 15 more 1mg kpins to use as needed after saying the 7 for my taper were all I was getting.Took one when I got home because the day I get them off course would be the day I get stressed the fuck because because of someone being so fucking stupid it enraged me.

About to take some tylenol with codeine to get rid of this family induced headache, we're like the simpsons.Most days we're good then theres days I want to choke them all.I still have some etizolam left but all that does is knock me out.

Just came up on mad diazepam and bupe for free.

On a pint of bourbon and 30 mg diazepam SL. Feeling great. Oh yeah and IV 2mg bupre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.