• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Everyone Knows You're High And You'll Feel Like This Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea mike but remember that batches of organic stuff like poppies vary wildly in strength, they could be half as strong or twice as strong next time. You probably know that already I'm sure.

I'm trying to get thru my night without any pot or drink or extra Vals and its making me a little irritable.

16mgs Dilaudid iv earlier, probably gonna have another 16mg shot before bed. Ohh the fun of trying to make things last and keep your tolerance low.

I would do unholy things for a clean rig and hydromorphone right now.

Or just a couple ipas, I'm a simple man.

16mg seems like a fuckton to be shooting, what the hell do you consider high tolerance then?

16mg seems like a fuckton to be shooting, what the hell do you consider high tolerance then?

Well the highest my tolerance ever got was when I was slamming 24s last year...lol so I guess my tolerance isn't much lower than before, But keep in mind, I only use maybe once or twice a day (not every single day mind you. I'm trying to quit or at least taper down).

I dunno.... 16mgs seems low to me compared to what I read other people doing.. I'm glad I'm not banging like 50+mgs at once. god I'd be ill. D:

I bang 1-3mg a day of dilly and take a couple other scripts orally....its just enough to get me a small steady buzz at night to not sleep

man, I wiiiiiish my tolerance was back that low!! lol
One day I'll be back there.... Or hopefully not using at all ._.

SSuper Nod all evening, with a break jamming to my stream on SoundCloud. Then after 12-1 took some more Soma with my H and konked out with two cats piled on me. Nice and mello now - except for the crick in my side due to sleeping around the cats. Good time to be mello and not nodding at 3 AM.... :)

what has two thumbs and has been sober for 4 days??

This_guy.jpg

I've been goin to meetings and errthang... Although I'm really only trying to stop smoking weed, come 30 days I might find myself headfirst in a pile of ketamine... So yeah, that's what's been goin' on with me.

Quite - went out last night to a Techno/Trance event and just found a pink feather duster in my bed...

what has two thumbs and has been sober for 4 days??

This_guy.jpg

I've been goin to meetings and errthang... Although I'm really only trying to stop smoking weed, come 30 days I might find myself headfirst in a pile of ketamine... So yeah, that's what's been goin' on with me.

uhh... so i posted this what 2 hours ago? yeah in that time frame i smoked weed. i should add that i havent slept more than 3 hours a night in the four days that i was sober, and its almost 5am where i am right now, and i have work at 9. goodnight BL, I kinda feel like i have absolutely no willpower when it comes to weed. IV cocaine was 100x easier to quit than this fuckin shit. heroin was probably the only thing that came close to how hard this has been for me, seeing as I've tried quitting 9 times since august of last year which is the hardest its been for me to kick anything ive kicked before.

Not high enough. Just starting to feel some mellowing but I'm out of H and I don't have any to do later. So I'm using my Soma with it and some Klonapin. I also just ate and that tends to decrease my high. Hopefully, My mellow will keep kicking in and last for a while.

50mg ethylphenidate (Insufflated), 52.5mg hydrocodone, 600mg glaucine, repeated hits of AB-FUBINACA, 30mg temazepam, 400mg Lyrica/pregabalin, 125mg diphenhydramine, and 1,000mg ciprofloxacin + 200mg cimetidine + grapefruit juice to potentiate the hydrocodone. Just added 3.5ml 1,4-butanediol as I was typing this, reason stated below.

I really like ethylphenidate - I like it better than methamphetamine or methylphenidate because it has a very pleasant body high and entactogenic properties (not as good as MDMA but not too inferior and maybe increasing the dose would close that gap) as well as significant empathogenic properties. I am about to dose 3.5ml 1,4-butanediol as it also has empathogenic and entactogenic effects due to being a GHB receptor agonist - maybe this will make things amazing, it already feels great though.

The empathogenic properties are a lot less intense than MDMA or methylone, probably about as strong as bk-MBDB, and definitely superior in that respect to mephedrone - not sure why that shit got so popular when better legals like bk-MBDB and quite a few others that sound so much better, many different ones that could at least be placed in the entactogenic empathogen category were available. No need to compare to the minor empathogenic effects of MDPV and while I feel increased empathy and feelings of love on meth more often than not that are mild most of the time but can be a lot stronger combined with 1,4-butanediol and/or cannabinoids or even on its own sometimes but occasionally makes me feel evil and often like an egotistical maniac who has the ability/power to do things that I am not capable of doing for part of the experience - having the opposite effects of empathogens.

uhh... so i posted this what 2 hours ago? yeah in that time frame i smoked weed. i should add that i havent slept more than 3 hours a night in the four days that i was sober, and its almost 5am where i am right now, and i have work at 9. goodnight BL, I kinda feel like i have absolutely no willpower when it comes to weed. IV cocaine was 100x easier to quit than this fuckin shit. heroin was probably the only thing that came close to how hard this has been for me, seeing as I've tried quitting 9 times since august of last year which is the hardest its been for me to kick anything ive kicked before.

I feel u quitting weed is fuckin HARD. If you have the self control, just smoke before bed. Like 1 bowl, right before you lie down. That way you can get sufficient sleep and still 'quit' for the most part. Better to taper than go cold turkey for weed, I think. Or just drink yourself to sleep.... whenever I get real drunk I dont need to smoke weed or ill get the spins.

How high am I? pretty drunk not that high. Smoked some weed a couple hours ago and been drinking whiskey. Will probably smoke soon and get the spins and regret it.

I got buzzed before work and went hooning. Got stuck in a drift, 100 dollar tow out killed my beer money for the week... Fuck!!!!

Got my stim game on lock tho. Gonna be the weekend in 6 hours so imma go smoke a cigarette n think good thoughts before going back to work.

Cheers fellas.

Unfortunately not high...

Just staggered a few grams of gabapentin, drank some chamomile tea, and listening to old black metal records (perfect for the dark winter).

I'm very energetic, smoked some indica weed and took some amps. Think i'm going to take some xanax later, it's been a week so shouldn't have any tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.