• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
why hating on dxm?

It's nothing personal against DXM. I've done it too many times, too many nasty, nasty pills. And the high is lame for me at this point.

OT: Ate some Cptn' Crunch and snorted a wake up line of suboxone

edit: Added 5mg Valium. God I love this drug, especially with subs.

Last edited:
coming back from swimming pool , tryin to go there 2 times a week nowadays beside that smoking some great bud and drinking coco water, my friends went to hollydays and let me 2lsd drop and like 200mg of dmt ,, thinkin about doin something but miss some ketamine or mxe which i like when doin lsd, anyways will see, doesnt matter much ,priority to feel good and enjoy the great sunny day!! hope everyone too

How does DXM powder compare to say robo or delsym? I know delsym is time release so it doesn't hit as strong. I hate the time release, I remember drinking a bottle of delsym and waking up just as high as I was when I went to sleep 10 hours prior...doesn'tfeelgoodman.

Ate benzo, may go jump in the lake later. My sunburn hurts haha.

Right now just drinking ginger beer and doing some cleaning.

Just had 360mg codeine.

Apparently i have to eat a whole box of these pills to catch a buzz... sigh... hopefully ill be itchy and medicated in a bit

Just had 360mg codeine.

Apparently i have to eat a whole box of these pills to catch a buzz... sigh... hopefully ill be itchy and medicated in a bit

I wish I had an unlimited supply of codeine, like that stuff........

I had 8mg's of IV lorazepam (found 2 vials i had lost), 2mg's of clonazepam and a few bowls of weed. So i'm not feeling that jumpy anymore.

^ wish i had unlimited H, weed, benzo's and Oxy and a beautiful wife = paradise/heaven/landofthepleasant.

OT: Few lines from a gram bag of china white, boutta get my nod on aight.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of codeine, like that stuff........

Man id gladly give you all my codeine. Seriously this shit just doesnt seem to do it for me, and i have no opiate tolerance whatsoever. It felt like maybe 10mgs of morphine, may be even less. I guess im one of those who doesnt metabolize it well.

Talkin about morphine imma drink 30mgs worth of it in parrgoric... yumm now thats gonna get itchyyy

Yeah, some people don't metabolize codeine well.......

30mgs of morphine as well & 350mgs of soma........& time to watch Dirty Harry

Feeling really chill as well off the Suboxone Valium combo. Bump of suboxone here, pop a valium there, feels good mon.

I heard that homie. If suvoxone an etizolam can't get me off heroin... dunno what will! I know I know trading one addiction for another but my goal right now Is no more heroin Its all financial I'm not trying to quit drugs, I lovem haha.

I can get more than a weeks worth of suboxone and 150mg etizolam for less than a good heroin high for that day

Sub and benzo combo rules, especially valium cause both have a fucklong half life. How long is fucklong? Fuckin long man!

I am contemplating more benzo but will probably save it for later. I feel surprisingly good for the lack of drugs I've had today.

Bought a pint of the cheapest vodka they had... Barton. Bought it with the cash I got recycling beer cans.:\ Po' life.

stoned as fuck. i sorta want to take some of this 2C-B, but I won't! i gotta waittt

I am high on:
60mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 4.25mg alprazolam, 2mg clonazepam, 150mg diphenhydramine, 200mg Lyrica/pregabalin,, 50mg doxylamine succinate, 800mg cimetidine as a potentiator and meloxicam for pain (not psychoactive but does make one feel better when the neck hurts like hell). Feeling good now.

While looking for my e-cig my brother borrowed, I came across a dope spoon with lots of white powder stuck to it. Not sure what it was, but I scraped it off and snorted. I think it may be meth. It is definitely doing something but I just snorted it and am not quite sure.

I do know I feel really damned good. Heaven on Earth is kind of what it feels like.

I do not intend to ever buy meth again. That last time left me fearing I was permanently brain damaged for well over a week, maybe more like two weeks. I don't want to use anything that potentially destructive - I don't think any drugs have made me feel impaired nearly that long without extreme abuse over a period of time or when using high doses of things with really long half lives (memantine and primidone are good examples, the latter of which converts gradually to phenobarbital which itself has a very long half life). An overdose of 2-methyl-2-butanol had me unconscious for 2.5 days and it was at least two weeks before I sobered up from that. With the meth, it was out of my system and the impairment did not go away fast, I'm not sure now if I am back to normal. All the many chemicals I have put into my body, and one meth experience leaves me feeling damaged unlike psychedelics, opiates, cannabinoids, benzodiazepines, and various weaker downers, many of which had almost no safety info available on them. All I really wanted was a functional stimulant. I did meth a few times before, one time left me feeling impaired for like five days and depressed longer. It is not something I can tolerate.

I feel calm, euphoric, have a very strong feeling of empathy, and a very clear mind. I assume it was meth and the downers are preventing it from giving me lots of energy but I still get euphoria and a great body feeling. Also seems quite empathogenic, usually meth+downers does that pretty well for me but for some reason it seems like most drugs have some sort of empathy boosting effects and make me want to do good things to help others even more than usual (that is mostly focused on non-humans but I help humans when I can).

I think I'll bring out the ganja and smoke the sweet bud and leaf.

Got an order of 5-F-AKB48 (A.K.A. 5F-APINACA), 5F-PB22, Ethylphenidate, 3,4 CTMP, and AB-FUBINACA on the way. All are new to me except the first one which is my favorite cannabinoid, I like it better than weed and it mixes great with dissociatives and with other cannabinoids.

@TryptamineDreamer, fuck DXM, I'd rather take all the downers you mentioned.

OT: Snorted ~.5 more bupe, ate 2.5 more valium

Hey, different folks like different things, you know? ;) I love dissociatives because they produce really bizarre trips and out of body experiences. I prefer ketamine, 3-meo-pcp, and MXE to DXM but would like to try mixing those and maybe other NMDA receptor antagonists with DXM and/or memantine for potentiation and synergism between them. I really want to try dizocilpine - it is an extremely potent NMDA receptor antagonist with a long duration of action and is active at doses lower than 100 micrograms (not a typo) from what I have read

Anyone who likes opiates can help their tolerance buy using maybe 60mg of DXM twice daily (not sure if that is enough and maybe it should be consumed in one dose.

How does DXM powder compare to say robo or delsym? I know delsym is time release so it doesn't hit as strong. I hate the time release, I remember drinking a bottle of delsym and waking up just as high as I was when I went to sleep 10 hours prior...doesn'tfeelgoodman.

DXM powder does not absorb very well and it takes a lot longer to kick in. I almost killed myself not long after I started using drugs as a result because I kept redosing, thought I would fall asleep and miss the trip, and took some ephedra pills. I then repeatedly went back for more ephedra and it seemed like I was watching my body take the pills from a position behind my body and 2 or 3 feet from the floor, unable to control what I was doing or know the danger. I probably ate over 30 of those damned pills and had a hypertensive emergency with some retinal bleeding and I think pulmonary edema from the description I was given of my state and a blood pressure above 300/200 - that is higher than the official world record but I have found a couple of medical reports of people surviving similar BP elevation unharmed, as well as a couple of strokes and 2 or 3 fatalities. I had undiagnosed severe hypertension running above the 190/120 level without drugs, if my body had not been used to high blood pressure I would probably be dead. The doctor also said I would have probably not lasted 2 years if I had not been diagnosed and I would not have seen a doctor if not for the OD, so it turned out for the best.

What you can do to make DXM powder absorb better, I think: I believe DXM powder dissolves well in polyethylene glycol. It may be available at the store and I'm sure it is online. My dad uses it in powder form I think as a laxative. Maybe you dissolve that in water then dissolve DXM in that solution. Not sure, but there is something to check into.

Feeling really good since that powder kicked in, just wonderful :D

Bought a pint of the cheapest vodka they had... Barton. Bought it with the cash I got recycling beer cans.:\ Po' life.

I like well gin and brandy, the cheap voddy does me in. I've had many a summer of drinking financed by drinking lol.

I'm about to eat a small amount of benzo mostly for placebo while I organize some stuff in storage and pump up the jams. In t+2 I will eat more and shortly later even more Benny and pot, finishing with a cig before bed. Tomorrow is an all day grill fest with my best mates. Went clif jumping again today but this time at my favorite spot on the lake. Gonna need recuperation :D

I'm gonna down a couple Valium. Currently I am high from all the vodka.

Last edited:
I seem to have found a steady connect for haze. Damn this stuff is tasty, and quite cheap too. Combined with some good tunes, I am as happy as can be. I'll try to send some smoke clouds your way leegrow, though it will depend on the wind =D

Status
Not open for further replies.