• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
flubromazepam 4mg .. stim binge with Ethylphenidate few days ago, ending with 4mg flubromazepam.

just woke up still feeling that. now just have had 1g Phenibut -- music sounds so good on this. so good.

the flubromazepam makes me feel depressed so not touching them any more again. phenibut is goooood man. haven't smoked weed yet. might get down with kratom later or maybe save for tomorrow.

have fun stay high.

Last edited:
270mg codeine w 2mg clonazepam feelin ok

Prob gonna head to the park and blaze later

1.2g DXM, 30mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, weed, 150mg doxylamine succinate, 125mg diphenhydramine, 800mg cimetidine to potentiate.
First 900mg kicking in good and getting stronger but I may be having a bad trip with the anxiety, feeling of impending doom, and paranoid feeling I am being watched somehow when my door is shut and my windows are covered in foil to keep out the light - feels like someone looking through. Evil aliens, God, or something/someone else radiating fear from the evil inside them.
I also don't think I want to do meth again. That shit is not good for me.

I may repeatedly redose on DXM to get to this state where I can close my eyes and it is like being in a computer or surrounded by holographic technology. The strong part is usually post apocalyptic vision states or shit with the aliens or rarely God. God has told me more than once in dreams and a trip that I would die at age 49 and be miserable until then, so screw that asshole.

Update: So close to breaking through and also not as anxious, so hear goes another 900mg DXM.

Holy shit dude, that's insane. Be safe please :(

I'm gonna snort some suboxone and eat some Valium right about now.

Wake'd n' Bake'd, n' feelin' good.
Had a nice DMT trip last night with my roomie.
Gonna go grab a coffee and do the grocery shopping thing.

Have a good day everyone ^^

The usual high for me the buprenorphine is just kicking in I'm starting to come to life and I'll start smoking some shatter once Im feeling no pain in 20mins

The usual nonstop pot-smokery routine. gonna go out the desert this coming saturday, gonna be fun.

Feeling good playing Batman Arkham Asylum on 1mg suboxone snorted, and 5mg diazepam.

Really stoned. Been smoking weed all day with some buddys and nodding out on methadone.
I found a gram joint on the ground this morning on my way to the store. Pretty bomb weed.

I'm high off tramadol and weed. Gonna play a little gta 5 and later eat some lunch, feeling pretty hungry.

Feeling actually really good. Must've hit the suboxone etizolam combo sweetspot haha. Also got dank weed I'm taking a nice toke off err half hour or so. Just chilling today and boy do I feel chilllled.

Feeling really chill as well off the Suboxone Valium combo. Bump of suboxone here, pop a valium there, feels good mon.

1mg buprenorphine
1g white grape game and bout to smoke another

High as fuck off an edible and some hash, just bought a very large amount of 2C-B, way more than I would ever need, and a quad bar of mushroom chocolates (and I already have like 2 grams left from last month, as well as a 200mg capsule of mescaline that I lost 2 months ago and found last week) for the desert on saturday. Now all I need is some ketamine :D

Didn't consume any of the aforementioned substances yet, I'm saving my tolerance for saturday. I'm excited.

OMFG
WTF, that was insane! I may have reached the 4th plateau. Aliens around me but I could not see their faces due to the plastic masks while on a table in a room that looked like it was made of vibrating aluminum foil. There were also humans working with the aliens to do unknown things to me. I remember something about infecting me with viruses that transmit information. Most of the time I was so far gone that I wasn't comprehending any sort of plot to what was happening. There was also a point where I was afraid I was going to cause a vacuum metastability event (Google it, it is something that could destroy the universe if it is in a false vacuum).

Now when I close my eyes I see data tables and organized information. I see equations float by, many of them familiar from physics, calculus, and statistics. Some are just nonsense.

Oh, it does take large amounts of DXM to get me way out there - I weigh 292lb and its dose is pretty dependent on body weight - if someone half my weight took that much DXM they could easily die.

And now time for more drugs: 52.5mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 5.25mg alprazolam, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, 200mg Lyrica/pregabalin 15mg diphenoxylate and 600mg cimetidine+50mg doxylamine succinate as a potentiator. Should be a nice evening.....%)

@TryptamineDreamer, fuck DXM, I'd rather take all the downers you mentioned.

OT: Snorted ~.5 more bupe, ate 2.5 more valium

why hating on dxm? I've only ever taken lowish doses (200-400 mg) not enough to have a "full" trip but my experience with 400 is a very pleasurable high almost as good as opiates with some dissociation and never even got nausea which i can't say about opiets (it makes you itch even, and oh boy does it feel good to scratch)
granted I only have experience with methadone and bupe, and tried H 2 or 3 times

but i reckon high doses can take you to some pretty fucked up places

Dxm feels gooood at lower doses, I dunno much about super high ones.

Tryp: mad j3lly about DA 2 CB. Loooooove than phen!

I just woke from a nap and about to smoke a spliff after I finish a snack. Was drinking on my friend's island all day and cliff jumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.