• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh, it's still pretty early in the US.

This PST is kicking in nicely at this point. I only made a small amount (half a lb) cause I wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I'll use a lot more next time, but it's nice to get a feel for it. Might add some Kratom to the mix just to give it a little boost. ;)

Soo high! Is there anyone out there??? First time on here and craving random chat O:)

Lol classic coke haha

Anyone been mushrooming yet, and have you had any luck?

Im prob gonna go shroomin this weekend. 3gs I'm thinkin, lookib forward to it

I think they're all nodding, as for me im gonna smoke a joint.

Dakn right lol I snappes out of a few nods jusr writin tghi lol

I'm hihh so much morphine

Im nicely high, very high. Just got done smoking some bowls of some dank OG kush strain.
6mgs of Alprazolam
45mgs of Hydrocodone
75mgs od Doxylamine
15mgs of Melatonine
OG Kush strain thats very tasty.

120mg valium after work it's been a half hour now
Smoked good weed and took 10mg xanax I'm ready to pass out

Shit sorry. I will familiar myself with the rules. Again sorry in advance mediators

Got out of work, it sucked, so I promptly started consuming gin and tonics and spliffs/ problem solved.

Feeling very good smoking on the e-cig, getting into noddy state kinda.
I do have a relaxing warm euphoric opi8 high(what I needed).

Just smoked .1gs of some excellent tar heroin and am going to smoke some more and some OG cannabis in around 30 minutes.
Going really well with my 7mgs of Alprazolam, 100mgs of Doxylamine and 45mgs of Hydrocodone iv had today :-D

Last edited:
So high I made it to this page but nodded out too hard into a couple hour sleep.

Started on 90mg methadone
~8-9mg etizolam
10mg baclofen
200mg ER caffiene
got an eighth of blunts im mixing into spliffs
and trying a legal smoke blend from a lady i've trusted for years and claims its 'safe'. And wont sell it to 'anyone' coming in looking for spice/k2. Just ppl she trusts. So far gets me kinda stoned mixed with tobacco (burns better) and enhances spliffs. Definitely some RC in there, but at least in safe concentrations.

Now im conscious should I take 50mg more methadone? Already got 8mg etiz under tounge and half a blunt to smoke from before (I do halves at a time solo) Yeah I took it. Back to nodtown, My heel I jacked up skating earlier stll fuckin hurts though'

Last edited:
200 mg vyvanse.
1 tab
4mg etizolam
2 g kratom
.2 ketamine
dmt

i have ingested the first 4, feeling the waters for the other two

this is also my first blue light usage

also this is my first time on the BL so hello all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello but why the fuck so many consecitive posts

I puked andc am struggling to pee sittin down so I guess I'm pretty high

Gona lie dowm and pass out now

thats wehere IWas around 9 after my first post here tonight. Continued where 'i left off..

50mg more methadone, not at goodas tje 90 oh well
~10mgmore etizolam powder
more spliffs and bong hits
fruiit loops with a small amoujtof kiok witj 3 truvia stevia sweetners. Before that was greek yogurt i slicled grapes/nectarines into, added 4 stevia packets, lots of ground flax seed (good fats and omega-3'a) and my superfood formulation:
Oat grass
Spirulina
Chlorella
Açaí berry (freeze dried juice)
Kelp
Things like this has 1000000X the 'daily value' of pharmaceutical vitamins on the market, The body doesn't know how to braeak wdown pharm vitamins; you can even get sick from over doing it. t The body knows how to digest this stuffnatrual stuff. It's just like i;tra fppd wotj mp suistiinance. I could go all day not feelig hungry takign that stuff, just, eventually need some oslids n tehre, OM if you'ere inteerested.

Finally the weekend, had a couple bowls earlier and now i'm smoking a spliff and drinking a hoegaarden

Fuckin right 4me!

I just picked up my script/gonna go fancy and either drink and dine out or settle for a bottle of something nice like trappistes rochefort.

So for right now just 5mg val unda da tongue. Feels good after a total of 2.5mg this past week. Addicting fuckers/

big line of herron after a busy week. + 560 mgs oxy spread from waking - 12 hours ago till now. and some fkin KILLA sativa, energetic and laughy high. some loprazolam later too. feeling fan-fkin-tastic.

so far i have had...

fentanyl
hydrocodone
ephedrine
caffeine
ciggggs

this morning i took a 5hr energy which has a kind of ridiculous amount of caffeine, and i took some ephedrine. the combonation did not make my stomach feel good, and i felt a little shotty. i just got off work and bought me some fent and hydrocodone. i got a little piece of fentanyl chillen on the inside of my lip right now. i have the gel kind which i never had before, and i am really debating on smoking some.. but i know that is dangerous and i havent had any opiates(heroin) in 9 days so my tolerance is lower. i bought 5mgs of fentanyl today so i should have plenty to last me for the next week or two lol. i bought some hydrocodone too to try to up my tolerance a little bit today. id rather start small ...might smoke some weed later. i'll see how i feel

sober, even skipped my daily clonazepam - proudly did not lose my shit yet - and smoking shitty cigarettes cuz i was outta money to buy a proper marlboro pack...

i think i overdid it with the downers yesterday... shit when i woke up i was fucking freezing, my body was COLD, and it was like 25ºC so it wasn't cold at all

Status
Not open for further replies.