• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Another? Don't mind if I do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to say off the nicotine as it's supposed to reduce the effects of benzos (anyone else heard that?)

Gonna bang some Diclazepam soon that should sort me out.

I've heard that but I don't believe its a huge factor

Just eat some grapefruit :). Or don't, this is hr forum after all ;)

Lmao, so #truuuuuuuuu.. It sucks, but when you're using.. It feels oh so right. Esp since he would only have 3 thags.. Hareon, soft, and grips.. Plus clean rigs for $1. One stop shopping :)
Shiiit bro wait till I get dat dough then I'm 125% down to trip titties, you better have ladies for ya boy that are down to expand their mindzzzzz! :D

What's a grip son?

Down to expand their minds and b-holes! Hahah forsure my nikka I'm that one stop shop in the B.

OT: Blazed

Last edited:
That's a tonne ^. Snorted 80 mgs, might do some more oxy - feeling okay to good - so maybe 40 mgs moar!

My benzo tolerance is going through the roof, I need at least 50mg valium to even feel it which sucks bc I use benzos for amp comedowns and now that my tolerance is getting high I don't know what to do.

Is there such thing as a benzo tolerance break?

Ughhh

I'm such an idiot

took a bunch of adderall and hydrocodone (don't remember how much, prolly like 50mg) and had a great time even though i wasnt really all that high, and then ate 240mg THC thinking I was taking 60mg (the edible said 120mg thc, and i ate half the bar, didn't know it meant per piece...) then took 1mg alprazolam and had crazy cardiovascular problems. Felt horrible this morning, didn't go to work cause I felt so bad, and for some reason i drank a beer just now with my friend and just got home, layin on my bed eating unhealthy food and getting ready to smoke a joint.

Coming up on a nice Alprazolam dose. Feels fuckin great!!! Smoking on the e cig
6mgs of alprazolam
25mgs of Hydrocodone
25mgs of Doxylamine
Bout to smoke on some excellent fruity cannabis :-D

Edit: recently consumed 25mgs of Oxycodone ER and smoked a OG joint. Feeling real good.

Last edited:
Feel better tryp

Is there such thing as a benzo tolerance break?

I try but usually give up after a few days. I would like to think there is a such thing but you gotta make sure you aren't replacing the benzos with alcohol (I usually do...)

2.5mgs of clonaz and imma buy a pack of marlboros

+30mgs of morphine cuz why not

Last edited:
It came. My etiz. It just came like 4 hours early. It was like a gift from God. So here we go.

~3.7mg etizolam... I need to get some PG and make a solution this time. It was nice buying one before, but cheaper to DIY.
50mg methadone
Got some pot and tobacco to enjoy.
Also 200mg no-doze caffiene pill - feel like i took a bit much but im tolerant to both ill be fine

Ive been saving up for this moment, I love everyone so much more than usual! Hello nod, meet my friend Jim.

Last edited:
50mg oxycodone,
50mg promethazine,
3mg clonazepam,
fat bowl of weed,
coffee

What's a grip son?

Down to expand their minds and b-holes! Hahah forsure my nikka I'm that one stop shop in the B.

OT: Blazed
Helll yeeeeeeeee, you already know how ya boy rolls! M-dones n B-holes, omnomnomnomnom!
Grips = bars lol, too many nicknames! Totem poles, grips, bars, handles, hands, xannies, school busses (yellows), green monsters (rarely see those), ect ect.

6 shots of shit rum
2mg alprazolam
10mg diazepam
One huge gulp of dxm

Time for work :)

more 90mgs of morphine

blastin 'appetite for destruction', eatin ice cream and generally not giving a fuck

ahh opiates put me in such a good mood... i hope to be noddin in a while, otherwise i'll have to add another 30mgs to the mix

oh well

update
took the other 030mgs.. noddin faceee yiss mf'in morphine cant even see straigth

Last edited:
Helll yeeeeeeeee, you already know how ya boy rolls! M-dones n B-holes, omnomnomnomnom!
Grips = bars lol, too many nicknames! Totem poles, grips, bars, handles, hands, xannies, school busses (yellows), green monsters (rarely see those), ect ect.

Haha I gotcha man

Smokin some buds pretty ripped but wantin to get lit.

Fucking grips lol, I had a buddy that would hold his hands out and act like he was throttling a motorcycle or some shit and say you got any ? And if that didn't make sense to you he would then say "got any vroom vrooms? as he was throttling in mid air.....ah fucking priceless just remembered that.

Just made poppy seed tea for the first time tonight. =D Gonna be sippin on that for the next few hours. Also got a couple more bong rips left and a buncha kief.

Soo high! Is there anyone out there??? First time on here and craving random chat O:)

Fucking grips lol, I had a buddy that would hold his hands out and act like he was throttling a motorcycle or some shit and say you got any ? And if that didn't make sense to you he would then say "got any vroom vrooms? as he was throttling in mid air.....ah fucking priceless just remembered that.

That's some funny shit

Got more pot got more high lol

You bang your coke guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.